Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (29650 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by MhizMuna: 6:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerian Singer,Peter Okoye of the former defunct Psquare group now known as Mr P took to his official Instagram page moments ago to celebrate his wife Lola Omotayo's Birthday.

In sharing the news of her Birthday, Peter said:

I’m a rich MAN because i have a WIFE with a rich HEART. Happy birthday my love @lolaomotayo_okoye . Love you to the moon and back 1million times��������������#MamaCameronAndAliona�‍�‍�

https://www.thesleak.com/peter-okoye-eulogize-his-wife-lola/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by universaltv: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by puriferi: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2019
good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by TechCapon(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by PrinceKevin01: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
cool cool cool
Against all odds!

Good to see Mr P again.

Well, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Stephendeals: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
shocked

She will forever be in the minds of many fans of PSquare as one-half of the tag team ladies that cause the split of the award winning PSquare Duo.

Nothing else matters lipsrsealed

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by ayatt(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2019
family breaker

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2019
happy birthday MILF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by onyepapa(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2019
happy birthday black sheep of the family!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by joseo: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2019
On behalf of Paul and Jude Okoye I wish her a happy birthday.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
ayatt:
family breaker
Hmmmm...na their house u dey sleep abi?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by paddyofboss(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
So we should fry psquare shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by nonut: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Celebrating a cougar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by veraponpo(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
The real man.

It takes a real man to exhibit every of the actions taken by this man.

He stopped a family cabal, who built their own homes and wanted to dictate for him who to marry.

He stopped the business cabal who were the naysayers. They told him he could not sing but he began winning awards before they won plastic cup.

He stopped and changed the narrative and stereotype of 'He can only dance, he cannot sing'.

He trod the paths that the fearless dreaded.

You are a man.

Las las, all of you go respect one another. Before I forget, Jude still dey so?

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
HBD to her

Contact me for all your digital marketing solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Biingoo: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Those eyes kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by wakes: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Raydos: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
What's happening to Nairaland? Twerk topics everywhere??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by HARMYMY(f): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2019
ayatt:
family breaker
Union breaker
Family can only choose who to love
But HEART choice determined whom you spend the rest of your life with.

Family should put the HAPPINESS of family members first before decision making

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by tsavkeghps(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Kpilo101: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Pretty Afonja wey wan make my man dey mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Onyi22(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Happy birthday lola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by slimjosh231(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2019
You better stop saying rubbish. You’re rich not because of the nature of your wife’s heart, but cos of God. Anyway, happy birthday to her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by opalu: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
If you need Structural design or Building construction or Soil Test or Letter of Supervision or Building Approval
Give me a call. Check my Signature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet / Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) / Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.