Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See (6077 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by callmeVIBRANT(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2019
humble president picking his teeth himself

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by dheilaw1(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2019
A PDP president would have budgeted billions for that, and some people go still loot am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2019
Oh! International football break, club football sweet me die biko nu lets postpone this break

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by ebuka10box(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria:the only country wey dem go tell us readers are leaders and education is the key !!!buhari is not a reader or literate yet he rules over 200 million people , hushpuppi and the likes of aboki wire don make my b. tech certificate come be like decoration for my room ..... The only country wey we dey pray pass but we do evil more than good.... The only country that puts your life at risk whether you make money or not, you make money boys come kidnap you, you don't make money Amaka go dissapoint you. The only country wey one individual go thief money buy gold and iPhone worth 40million dollars...right now fraudulent activities are on the rise ,85% of the youths are gigolos ...now legit hustlers are seen as the poor ones cause dey don't drive Mercedes or rx350 Lexus . The only country wey Igbo, hausa and Yoruba fight against each other forgetting that we are Nigerians and any crime committed outside the shores of this country taunts our image cause the criminals are gonna be labelled Nigerians not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba . I don't pray for Nigeria to get better anymore cause our minds are corrupt even you reading this can be more corrupt than the government. The New Nigeria starts with you and me , let's make Nigeria a better place , say no to crime and fraud . Everybody no go drive Mercedes or Lexus . I bliv in a new Nigeria .......

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by ogacomedian(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
I Can't Stop Smiling
The President is watching the news grin grin
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by crackhouse(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
He's humble for real. No president would try that by himself.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by budaatum: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ebuka10box:
Nigeria:the only country wey dem go tell us readers are leaders and education is the key !!!buhari is not a reader or literate yet he rules over 200 million people
Don't go to school and educate yourself, be there wailing and believing bubu is illiterate!
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Very humble President. Another President would have employed a Special Adviser and Minister in teeth picking

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by SouthSouth1914: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Humble clown! His mouth can speak of promises his actions can’t compliment..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Olusteve11(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
This are the Lazy youth PMB is talking about ��
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by heartleboy: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Him no go kill himself

Kwantiniu enjoying joor
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Eraddray(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
angry so because he's Mr President...
somebody should help him pick his teeth shey..?... I'll nak water bottle on ur head
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by efembaba(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bet why are we so blessed with such an humble president... He did not even use a sword to pick the presidential teeth. He is using the tooth pick the common man uses

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Sirmuel1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
I for use Chisel and Hammer take comot the teeth for am
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Cajal(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
dheilaw1:
A PDP president would have budgeted billions for that, and some people go still loot am
....u don't mean it..
Budgeted billions for tooth pick
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by losky83: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ebuka10box:
Nigeria:the only country wey dem go tell us readers are leaders and education is the key !!!buhari is not a reader or literate yet he rules over 200 million people , hushpuppi and the likes of aboki wire don make my b. tech certificate come be like decoration for my room ..... The only country wey we dey pray pass but we do evil more than good.... The only country that puts your life at risk whether you make money or not, you make money boys come kidnap you, you don't make money Amaka go dissapoint you. The only country wey one individual go thief money buy gold and iPhone worth 40million dollars...right now fraudulent activities are on the rise ,85% of the youths are gigolos ...now legit hustlers are seen as the poor ones cause dey don't drive Mercedes or rx350 Lexus . The only country wey Igbo, hausa and Yoruba fight against each other forgetting that we are Nigerians and any crime committed outside the shores of this country taunts our image cause the criminals are gonna be labelled Nigerians not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba . I don't pray for Nigeria to get better anymore cause our minds are corrupt even you reading this can be more corrupt than the government. The New Nigeria starts with you and me , let's make Nigeria a better place , say no to crime and fraud . Everybody no go drive Mercedes or Lexus . I bliv in a new Nigeria .......
you started foolishly by insulting your president but ended like a reasonable person in your post.
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Gandollaar(f): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bubu is humble to the marrow. Jonathan would have employed foreign consultants to do that for him. Keep it up lifeless Sudanese!
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by Teacher1776(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
dheilaw1:
REALLY?
So, tell me: the billions of naira budgeted by Buhari to buy food for himself and family in Aso Rock, can u tell me how much if that was budgeted in toothpick?
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by SoftP(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2019
The poster is a lunatic
Re: This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See by stonemasonn: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol, looks like he's passively mocking unhappy Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Campaign Pix Culled From Reinhard Bonnke's Ogbomosho Crusade (photos) / Anambra Increases Workers Salary By 16% / Abuobaku T-shirt Rolling Out Of Production Line In Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.