Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

First Bank At Last - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank At Last (7121 Views)

Wfmcentre Recruiting Sales Associate For Union Bank At Lafia And Gboko / Urgent Vacancies In A Microfinance Bank At Obalende, Lagos / I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank At Last by sashaa(f): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: First Bank At Last by speedelly: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2010
Consider yourself lucky to be reading this information at this time of the year. Many have searched for a down-to-earth mentor like me who is ready and willing to reveal secrets to financial independence without charging money. If you doubt me, read my weekly column in Tribune every Saturday.Check our site

http://www.workit.ewebsite.com/
Re: First Bank At Last by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2010
@all, pls I've not received any text 4 my Wed test even after checking my spam. What shld I do?
Re: First Bank At Last by luchi1(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2010
Just a quick ?,are there any lagos candidates
Who have their test scheduled for a different day
Other than the 1st of November?
House pls reply urgently thank you.
Re: First Bank At Last by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2010
@luchi yes, some will write 2nd but mine is 3rd.
Re: First Bank At Last by alatika: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2010
@ benefe.mine is 2007 set, even those wey i tell sef don see theirs!
Re: First Bank At Last by luchi1(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2010
Thanks for replying I just assummed we all taking the test on the 1st
I just used my I'd and code and realised am scheduled for the 2nd
Anyways any lagos candidate scheduled for the 1st pls signify I want to have
A word with you.gracias
Re: First Bank At Last by deeonemak: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
@luchi, wats gud, am writin on 1st of nov.
Re: First Bank At Last by luchi1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
@deenomak nice1 I was told that Gmat is the truth for this forthcoming test,but I would like to confirm from u after your test on Nov 1st
Is dt ok wit u?
Re: First Bank At Last by latestup: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
Plz help about IBADAN venue and time of d text.
Re: First Bank At Last by latestup: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
Plz help me about IBADAN venue and time of d text.
Re: First Bank At Last by deeonemak: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
hi latestup,i dont tink deres any test center 4 ibadan,i choose ibadan as my preferd test place but wil write in lagos
Re: First Bank At Last by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
pls i wld like to know which particular section to concentrate on when going tru the gmat. i will b writing mine on the 4th in abuja. tanks alot
Re: First Bank At Last by morab: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am surprised to hear again dat we should b expecting questions 4rm GMAT because I wz earlier told dat this people hav a special site 4 their questions. I plead anybody wit a concrete info concerning their source of questions, post it to receive ur miracle immediately. God bless u as u do
Re: First Bank At Last by shagaman: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
First Bank Test,for those who are going for the test,its going to be a computer based logic test,Qualitative analysis and Mathematics,read your gmat very well and make sure u are fast on the system,the questions most likely would be timed, wish you all the Best.
Re: First Bank At Last by alatika: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
at last, i just received my invitation 30mins ago! grin grin wink smiley smiley so happy because i don plan well well, ok o u all should try the free questns for numerical and abstract, the verbal is different from dragnets, www.assessmentday.co.uk and try shl as well, hope it helps, best of luck wink
Re: First Bank At Last by alatika: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
sometimes if things dont come to us we should go seek for it, dat what i did! i didnt sit down to say if ' i didnt get invited that means the job is not for me" i knew this is one opportunity for me to get a job and i fought for it, eventually i received a text just an hour ago, i thank GOD sha, it is nt by my mite, alhamdulilah
Re: First Bank At Last by sashaa(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2010
alatika:

sometimes if things dont come to us we should go seek for it, dat what i did! i didnt sit down to say if ' i didnt get invited that means the job is not for me" i knew this is one opportunity for me to get a job and i fought for it, eventually i received a text just an hour ago, i thank GOD sha, it is nt by my mite, alhamdulilah
please can you tell me hw u went about to fight for it? Cos i'll like 2 do d same. I really want this job!
Re: First Bank At Last by sashaa(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2010
alatika:

please can you tell me hw u went about to fight for it? Cos i'll like 2 do d same. I really want this job!
Re: First Bank At Last by muyistik(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2010
na wa oh , congrats to all you guys that got contacted , me i finished in 2007 and have 2.2 based in lagos , been waiting for this and am yet to receive their contact, i guess the assessment will be done in batches, it is well , please was it a text message or a mail you got first.
Re: First Bank At Last by HARTG: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2010
Why must you wait for job when you can easily grab one around you. contact adaniel@hartgassociates.com for further info on The Christian Brother Brandy.
Re: First Bank At Last by chilliB(f): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2010
Hey people, I'm new here n i just want to ask if it's only one batch for the first bank test. Pls reply asap
Re: First Bank At Last by alatika: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ sasha, i called fbn and the lady said if i didnt receive a text dat means i didnt meet criteria and i told her dat it isnt posible, dat ihad a 2.1,26yrs and graduated in 2007, so she askd me to spell my name and i told her all( smith john kola) but she said it is just two names(smith john) i have here, but i didnt get wat she meant, i also gave her my id:FBN1000XXXX.then she dropd the phone witout me uttering anoda word, i no blame am, then around 9pm y.day, i receivd a text grin, then i got what she meant by saying it is just two names i can see here( she was confirming it on the system,because wen i got text it was only smith john i saw , kola didnt come,

i also called d overbusy lines of dragnet, and eventually i got them , the guy pickd and said we r just conducting the exam,fbn is compiling names CALL THEM!!!! angry, with a wicked tone( wat he said is true, i confirmed it) i also askd him is there going to be anoda batch, he said I DONT KNOW!!! if FBN says SO!!!

i heard dat from a reliable source dat so many qualified were not taken, hmn.God dey, hope dis helps, i got fbn contact from their site, take care
Re: First Bank At Last by phillipsadeojo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2010
Pls guyz,how will d test be like.I need a clue.email-phillips700@hotmail.com
Re: First Bank At Last by empowerme(m): 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
Luck you guys!

try and get things right before the day.
Re: First Bank At Last by sashaa(f): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
Atalika, u 've been most helpful. Thank u
Re: First Bank At Last by nitachi: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2010
Are gate crashers allowed? cos i didnt get the message either.
Re: First Bank At Last by chilliB(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
Thanks alatika, I guess i'll do just what you did,cos im 26 graduated with a 2.1 in 2008. Hope It'll work too!!!
Re: First Bank At Last by kunleee(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2010
i got the sms midnit,am schedule 4 2nd nov, but to get the gmats is my problem.anyone with past attitude test of any company.plsssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: First Bank At Last by Temi231(f): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2010
Pls can someone help me out i have not received my own text and am 23yrs by age with 2.2 any hope at all sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry and also i need the link send to people that they have called.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Got An Invitation For First Bank Interview / Post Sango Otta And Evirons Jobs Here / How Are You Coping Without A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.