Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebrat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebrat (683 Views)

I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje / Photos Of Tony Elumelu, Wizkid , Burna Boy, Jidenna , Olamide At Red TV Rave 4 / Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebrat by vickayo: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At Her Music Concert "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebration

Popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold and M.I were both seen performing with Waje at her music concert, "Red Velvet" and 39th birthday celebration.

The concert, which was tagged ‘Red Velvet’ and was held on September 1, 2019, at the Shell Hall Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos was graced by dignitaries.

A cake was cut to celebrate Waje who clocked 39 years of age yesterday, September 1 2019.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/adekunle-gold-mi-performs-with-waje-at.html

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebrat by vickayo: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Chinonso Eche Shows Off His Football Skills To BBC / Wizkid & Beyonce Starts Shooting Music Video For “BROWN SKIN GIRL” In London / Between Tacha & Fan Who Refused To Unstan Until He's Paid For His Sacrifices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.