Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje (4153 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Adekunle Gold, M.I Performs With Waje At "Red Velvet" And 39th Birthday Celebrat / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by splendid22(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aituaje Iruobe, Nigerian R&B vocalist better known as Waje, has said she loves sex but praying for the right person to have it with.
The 39-year-old single mother made this known during a question and answer session with her fans on Thursday in a series of tweets.
Waje explained she is just waiting for the right person to have it with, adding that she is waiting for a husband.
When a fan asked her if she loves sex, she said: “Before nkor, I just have to wait for the right person to have it with. Pray for me so my husband will locate me”, she said.
During the tweet chat, Waje also revealed that she can date a man younger than her.
““Yes, I will. Love doesn’t know age. But most men are proud and he will always think age is the problem when things go wrong,” she said when asked if she’ll consider dating a younger man.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-love-sex-i-pray-for-the-right-person-to-have-it-with-waje/

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by SocialJustice: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
And her Bleep go sweet well well - big body, boobs, thighs, tight pussy, sweet moaning voice.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by yyba: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
And her Bleep go sweet well well - big body, boobs, thighs, tight pussy, sweet moaning voice.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by Randy100: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I beleive that CUCUMBER can do those job for her.

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Wake up from your dream..
cheesy
Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by SocialJustice: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
justnock:

Wake up from your dream..
cheesy
I'm awake o before I die over nothing
Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by Rickjordan(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
I almost thought she was claiming to be a virgin, not untill I see the single mother part.....for the person asking that dumb question which normal girl won't like the pipe....

1 Like

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by Akunwafor(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:

Guuyyyy you sabi.

She looks like the type that creams too.
Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by SocialJustice: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Akunwafor:

Guuyyyy you sabi.

She looks like the type that creams too.
Sure, them no dey hard to know if you know what to look for.
Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by rex444(m): 4:16am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=yyba post=88060966][/quote] hahahahahaa wetin d guy do U
Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by delectablegyal(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2020
ladies, vibrator or dick?

click like for vibrator.
share for dick.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Sex, I Pray For The Right Person To Have It With- Waje by Vargoogle(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Man canot can

(1) (Reply)

Atleast Have Sense Before You Toast A Babe” – Lady Slams Guy Who Ask Her Out / Davido Buys Blackberry Bb10 / The Guy Who Broke Tonto Dikeh's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.