Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (29936 Views)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / The Hausas Are Endangered ! / Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2019
At the end of the road Ojukwu, at his best, abandoned his project.

You have told the entire world that Yorubas dont travel, we are locked into one region. Fine.

You also pride yourself as the only ethnic group that can be found anywhere in Nigeria...even in remotest parts of lands far beyond your homeland you have found refuge. Well, cool.

At elections you that exist nationwide ougjt to hold sway in which direction victory goes.

If with your national spread, you could not override the intrigue of those locked into one region, and bring victory to your preferred candidate at national level....then what is the benefit of your presence everywhere in Nigeria?

Have you thought about the fact you arr more useless to South than any other Southern ethnic group? Because two elections in a row now those who dobt travel have thrashed you nationally. Whats your excuse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Ikeg1: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
At the end of the road Ojukwu, at his best, abandoned his project.

You have told the entire world that Yorubas dont travel, we are locked into one region. Fine.

You also pride yourself as the only ethnic group that can be found anywhere in Nigeria...even in remotest parts of lands far beyond your homeland you have found refuge. Well, cool.

At elections you that exist nationwide ougjt to hold sway in which direction victory goes.

If with your national spread, you could not override the intrigue of those locked into one region, and bring victory to your preferred candidate at national level....then what is the benefit of your presence everywhere in Nigeria?

Have you thought about the fact you arr more useless to South than any other Southern ethnic group? Because two elections in a row now those who dobt travel have thrashed you nationally. Whats your excuse?

Of course the coward will not quote me to run his mouth.

Niggerian election did NOT start in 2015. You people were in opposition for how long again? For the first time in history you lots played a minor role in numbers for a president people won't hear word. Ironically enough, remove SW votes in 2015 and 2019, Buhari would still won.

Your contribution to that illiterate being president is you demons went licking your vomit to drag him to mainstream screeching he's changed thinking you could easily decieve and control him considering he's a complete dimwit. Ironically, the dimwit out smarter the so called "political sophisticated" lots. Both times your own contribution is by attacking the masses. We all remember wtf the "political sophisticated" did in 2019 election. Both times you were the pioneer of him being pushed in the face of the masses. 2015 your media decieved the people that he's changed hence multiple fell for una scam. 2019 since media propaganda isn't fesible, you lots went the routes of your well known wild wild west aka snatching ballots, attacking people from voting, killings, etc. The pioneers of that isn't anybody else but you lots the self titled " sophisticated" morons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by MetaPhysical: 3:04am On Sep 03, 2019
If removing SW from 2015 and 2019 election does not change outcome for BUHARI, then your harping on Yoruba bringing Buhari to victory is a diversion. There is something else about Yoruba that upsets you, Buhari or election victory is only used to mask your grievance.

So what troubles you about Yoruba? Are we cause of your traumatic experience in Nigeria, if so how?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Judybash93(m): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Oh wow... This is messed up
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Abuloma80(f): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Montracine:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/were-endangered-in-benue-igbo-residents-cry-out/

So it's no more Hausa/Fulani attacking, kidnapping, killing etc, it is now Benue people (the Idoma l guess, since it's in Gboko).

Late Abubakar Rimi former governor of Kano State to a judge during his trial (1984) that, there are 3 types of judgment:-
(1) Judgment by the People.
(2) Judgment on the Posterity and
(3) Judgment by God in the Hereafter.

That the judge has made his own while he (Rimi) waits for that of posterity and of God's judgment. The Fulani's are currently being judged by the people with all kinds of fabricated lies, breach of trust, hatred, envy, jealousy etc. Posterity shall surely one day come and vindicate them, while they wait for God's judgment (final) in hereafter.

They are yet to see much of such, until they start accusing themselves, it's then, they will know how it's feels to be in such situations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by DevilhimseIf: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Wait let me contact bureau de change.
[/s]
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by DevilhimseIf: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:

Haha lol, please don’t let dilector exile me o. I don’t want to be court martial.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by franudi: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2019
simonlee:
My Igbo brothers, everybody is in danger everywhere in Nigeria.
stop raising unnecessary alarm in an already volatile environment please undecided
So Igbos will not talk when their life is in danger?
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by franudi: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2019
wakaman:
Trouble everywhere they go.
Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by franudi: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2019
My problem is that the whole world is watching all these things happening and are keeping quiet. Let us divide this country, we are not one.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by allcomage: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Everywhere they go people hate them, it's a pity sha, maybe if you humble yourselves you will be liked, peace to all
What do you mean? Igbo are the most harmless tribe ever to leave among others. Kindly enumerate for me their sins that are higher than boko haram, herdsmen, bandits,etc

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Adaibeku(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Benue state is not biafra my friend, Benue fought against us during biafran war, tiv people had a prominent tiv son that participate very well in the biafran war,
he was the chief of army staff from 1967 to1968 when he was killed in an helicopter crash during the biafran war, his name was colonel Joseph akahan from gboko

Akahan was also one of the leaders of the Nigerian Counter-Coup of 1966 in which Aguiyi-Ironsi was killed and replaced General Yakubu Gowon, and in which there was a mass slaughter of Igbo officers at 4th Battalion in Ibadan under Akahan's command.

Adaibeku Biko tell them cause I don't even believe the story in this thread is actually what is happening in gboko , it's in zakibiam not gboko

...Nna easy please ,remember u have Tivblood ,i live in katsina allah which u know is near gboko ,
Igbos there knows a lot of armed robbers are there , when shitile ghana was killing thousands of tivs in yam market ,dont d igbos saw it , crimes there are much ,so igbos shouldnt complain but join hand with tivs to raid d crimes ,

This ur igbo wife has resetted ur cranium lol

Onee See Ba ! A lot of tiv youths wants to be with biafra but they are filled with guilt with from biafra unlike yorubas ,i like it that way , u might allow dem join but the problem is loyalty from fulani lords !

2 Likes

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by lozanni(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
simonlee:
My Igbo brothers, everybody is in danger everywhere in Nigeria.
stop raising unnecessary alarm in an already volatile environment please undecided

You have shown great sympathy to their plight.Smh.
The can that is used to discipline the first wife, is awaiting the second wife. It's the Igbos today, it might be the turn of your ethnic group tomorrow, this is why evil must be condemned by all right thinking persons.
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by TumblrGyal(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by 7lives: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Benue is part of Biafra, not Nigeria. grin
Biafrans should not kill fellow Biafrans. Where is Ipob to intervene in the matter?

Don't worry, the Igbos are on their way to Benue, by the time they are true stoning Ortom, he will realize that Benue is part of BIAFURO.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by BafanaBafana: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2019
chigo5:
their are native benue igbos thre community is underdeveloped.
where exactly are they in benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by chigo5(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
BafanaBafana:
where exactly are they in benue
google about it, I my self no kn till I met them in school, they are found in about two local government I think they r the majority in those local govt, the should Hv bn put in enugu, igbos r not only in south east as indigenes n southeast are not 100percent igbos too, in my state anambra we get two ethnic groups igbos and Igalas , the igalas have bn assimilated into igbo culture buh Dey still preserve there language to a good extent, they speak igala and igbo, buh the use of igala is diminishing, that's why anambra state govt is making effort in seeing da e no go happen, igala is recognized as official language there.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by 7lives: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Harlem2:

Have you ever wonder why Igbos are yet to create their own forum

Your major discussion we be about yorubas...
Even Linda ikeji can't tolerate you like seun

They have a forum where they can go and vent their spleen on Yorubas, but they still refused to go there.
They are obsessed with Yorubas, one of them was so angry at my end here, she said in Yoruba language " shebi e prefer aboki, you gave aboki free apartment but you are evicting us, a jo lepo ni, ko si ibi ti a fe lo ".
I told her that the aboki had been baba's gate man, even before the house was completed over 30 years ago.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Harlem2(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2019
7lives:

They have a forum where they can go and vent their spleen on Yorubas, but they still refused to go there.
They are obsessed with Yorubas, one of them was so angry at my end here, she said in Yoruba language " shebi e prefer aboki, you gave aboki free apartment but you are evicting us, a jo lepo ni, ko si ibi ti a fe lo ".
I told her that the aboki had been baba's gate man, even before the house was completed over 30 years ago.

Chai

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by AlhajaChinyere: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2019
seguntijan:
Na everywhere una dey get wahala, from China to India, to South Africa to Kano to Lagos now in Benue. When you guys won't stop contesting with the host community. And to sit at home and live in peace na wahal(okorocha&Ihedioha). Na only una waka come ni? Mtchew!!

You guys need serious heart to heart meeting with all stakeholders and get sense for once. thought you guys would have learned from the suicide mission Ojukwu sent you guys to in 1967. But NO!!! trouble is in the DNA

Lzaa immhotep you hear! Go home!

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Lzaa immhotep you hear! Go home!
Home to Abuja? grin grin
Please calm down and support our one, united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria.

cc adaibeku tsdarkside

1 Share

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by opribo(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2019
MummyKunle:

You lack sense.
They are at their home, they are Igbo people who indigenous people of Benue State.

Their home indeed, a home where they come pick you up to slaughter like common chicken and all you hear from goverment is i assure you... and thats the end.

Look let me tell you something. It is you who lack common sense. It is only a zombie you will tell go and sit there and then you come there to kill him.

Home is big enough, let them come home so we can all see the enemy clearly.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Deepfeel(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

...Nna easy please ,remember u have Tivblood ,i live in katsina allah which u know is near gboko ,
Igbos there knows a lot of armed robbers are there , when shitile ghana was killing thousands of tivs in yam market ,dont d igbos saw it , crimes there are much ,so igbos shouldnt complain but join hand with tivs to raid d crimes ,

This ur igbo wife has resetted ur cranium lol

Onee See Ba ! A lot of tiv youths wants to be with biafra but they are filled with guilt with from biafra unlike yorubas ,i like it that way , u might allow dem join but the problem is loyalty from fulani lords !

I have people in gboko and I visit there time to time there is no such thing as kidnapping and stealing or killing of the igbos there, gboko have youth leaders who know all the criminals in gboko, gboko criminal don't commit crimes in gboko cause they are known, all those things happen only in zakibiam cause there are a lot of political thugs turn criminals over there, even Ghana was a political thug for Ortom, Ortom even made him his personal assistant on security issues, before Ghana killed a DSS officer who was sharing that position with him and has been on the run ever since

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Adaibeku(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

I have people in gboko and I visit there time to time there is no such thing as kidnapping and stealing or killing of the igbos there, gboko have youth leaders who know all the criminals in gboko, gboko criminal don't commit crimes in gboko cause they are known, all those things happen only in zakibiam cause there are a lot of political thugs turn criminals over there, even Ghana was a political thug for Ortom, Ortom even made him his personal assistant on security issues, before Ghana killed a DSS officer who was sharing that position with him and has been on the run ever since

God punish dat illiterate ghana
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Deepfeel(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

God punish dat illiterate ghana

Haha God should punish those who gave him guns first
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Daewang: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
@Nnukweze and Ikechunna please don't let anyone drag you to their level and destroy your humanity. True Igbo men don't prey on the waek and defenceless. They would rather take on the biggest threat in the room.

This is my other account as my Nnukwueze ID has been banned. These people unleashed rabid hate on us without cause. In order for us to survive we must give them greater hate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by AlhajaChinyere: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

Home to Abuja? grin grin
Please calm down and support our one, united, indivisible and everlasting Nigeria.

cc adaibeku tsdarkside

You will remain "endangered" everywhere. Go home Igbo, go the ffk home!!!!
Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

You will remain "endangered" everywhere. Go home Igbo, go the ffk home!!!!
So we should declare Biafra abi grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by AlhajaChinyere: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

So we should declare Biafra abi grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical adaibeku amatarasha sarrki gmbuharii anonimi

Hunger and primitivism will not let you!

1 Like

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Hunger and primitivism will not let you!
ok
So calm down and accept Igbo domination in our One Nigeria grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku rekhina tsdarkside gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
immhotep:

ok
So calm down and accept Igbo domination in our One Nigeria grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku rekhina tsdarkside gmbuharii anonimi simplyleo

i dont care if igbos dominate,so long they do the right things....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunmen Ambush, Kill Obi Alex Edozieuno, Chauffeur / DSS Releases Lady K, One Other Detainee After 114 Days / Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.