Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood (3112 Views)

See Video Where It Rained N10notes At A Northern Wedding / "The Day It Rained Private Jets In Maiduguri" - Reno Omokri / See The Moment It Rained In The Pdp Rally In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
It rained heavily again in owerri today and there was no flood especially the flood prone Okigwe Roundabout, thanks to The Ihedioha led Government of Imo State. Kudos to The Entraco Team too ably led by Hon. Alex Emeziem Jnr.

2 Likes

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
After flash rainfall, I was shocked to see no folding at all, less than 3 minute after rain stopped.

What did Alex Emeziem Jnr led ENTRACO do to Okigwe Roundabout in 3 months?

2 Likes

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by spirul77: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
lol,op I hope you are been paid for all this asslicking rubbish posts on Nairaland,wetin person no go see sef, why would govt take us serious when we celebrate mediocrity, I wonder what you would have been saying if you were from oyo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by wingmanII: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
spirul77:
lol,op I hope you are been paid for all this asslicking rubbish posts on Nairaland,wetin person no go see sef, why would govt take us serious when we celebrate mediocrity, I wonder what you would have been saying if you were from oyo state.

Shut up! and mind your state. Roaches destroyed Imo state completely . Visit Owerri and you will understand where he is coming from.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by PFRB: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Show me the tunnels.
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by spirul77: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
bros relax, calm down, let's agree Rochas destroyed imo, ask yourself if what you posted is really worth creating a thread for and celebrating,how you guys are successfully deceived by these politicians still baffles me and the most painful thing is most of you guys are educated sef,bros if you know how much is common security vote each state governor takes every month ehn I no think say you for dey here dey write nonsense, try visit our smaller neighboring West Africa nations and see how far we are lagging behind as a nation, dey here dey say erosion dey flow,nonsense and erosion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
spirul77:
bros relax, calm down, let's agree Rochas destroyed imo, ask yourself if what you posted is really worth creating a thread for and celebrating,how you guys are successfully deceived by these politicians still baffles me and the most painful thing is most of you guys are educated sef,bros if you know how much is common security vote each state governor takes every month ehn I no think say you for dey here dey write nonsense, try visit our smaller neighboring West Africa nations and see how far we are lagging behind as a nation, dey here dey say erosion dey flow,nonsense and erosion.

My brother this feat worth celebrating, only if you knew how owerri was in the past eight years

7 Likes

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
spirul77:

Brother the difference is clear

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
PFRB:
Show me the tunnels.

These are unedited photos during the on-going Okigwe roundabout's de-silting.

3 Likes

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by leofab(f): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2019
I hope Op didn’t use tanker to splash water on the floor; then take pictures

1 Like

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by Hypnotism: 1:24am On Sep 03, 2019
So all this drainage were not there during Okorochas tenure or foolish Imolite dumping waste in the drainage n still refuse to clear it during rainy season.

Beside thank you for the pix, who built the lovely road in the pix ? I can bet my life Ihedioha won’t build any road of this standard in his 4 years so tell me is this one of the roads built by the Okorocha foolish PDP supporters labeled the devil & how come it as not been washed away since you all lied that every road constructed by Okorocha as been swept away by rain no matter how little it rained ?!

NORSIYK:

These are unedited photos during the on-going Okigwe roundabout's de-silting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by rex444(m): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2019
It is a wonderful thing unlike what I have experienced before..... We are making imo better.... I don't believe no govt is a saint but while embezzling our funds , make the masses still gain from one angle...that's all we do till a corrupt free nation is achieved....I wonder what tense this last part would be
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by highpriestess: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2019
Thanks to Ihedioha who is committed in liberating us from the doom rochas plunged us in.
You won't see those algae guzzlers on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by overall90: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
So all this drainage were not there during Okorochas tenure or foolish Imolite dumping waste in the drainage n still refuse to clear it during rainy season.

Beside thank you for the pix, who built the lovely road in the pix ? I can bet my life Ihedioha won’t build any road of this standard in his 4 years so tell me is this one of the roads built by the Okorocha foolish PDP supporters labeled the devil & how come it as not been washed away since you all lied that every road constructed by Okorocha as been swept away by rain no matter how little it rained ?!

hey!watch it.
what exactly is your problem and who are foolish imolites?don't be stupid because the issue of dumping wastes in the drainages is not perculiar to Owerri.
the issue is that for over 8yrs Okorocha failed to de-silt and clear the drainages.the drainages and road in question were part of the legacies of Gov Mbakwe and has nothing to do with Okorocha.
you really sound ridiculous by saying that you can bet your life that Ihedioha is not going to build any road of this standard.how did come about that please?
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by ennysuccess(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas is your nightmare... Rochas is your 4 years achievement... Rochas this and that everyday... Ass bitter souls always trending for fake stories and lies... 4 years will soon be over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2019
overall90:

hey!watch it.
what exactly is your problem and who are foolish imolites?don't be stupid because the issue of dumping wastes in the drainages is not perculiar to Owerri.
the issue is that for over 8yrs Okorocha failed to de-silt and clear the drainages.the drainages and road in question were part of the legacies of Gov Mbakwe and has nothing to do with Okorocha.
you really sound ridiculous by saying that you can't bet your life that Ihedioha is not going to build any road of this standard.how did come about that please?

There's amala where brain should be.

That's how he came about it.
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by helinues: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2019
So Na Ihedioha averted the floodings?

Political jobbers will do anything to sing praise ...
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by candygist: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2019
NORSIYK:

My brother this feat worth celebrating, only if you knew how owerri was in the past eight years

Nigerians and their low mentality. Maybe you should visit other west African countries first. 2019 and this is worth celebrating ?
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by oyatz(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2019
I used to like Rochas between 2003-2015 and wished that he actualizes his Presidential ambition one day but the way Imo Citizens demonize him surprise me alot.

wingmanII:

Shut up! and mind your state. Roaches destroyed Imo state completely . Visit Owerri and you will understand where he is coming from.
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by durangokid: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2019
spirul77:
. Are you from imo state, why are you so pained anytime you hear good thing happening in imo state even especially in Igbo land, no matter what all your prayers so see imo fail will not happen
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by durangokid: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2019
spirul77:
. Have you been to Imo before? If you haven't then don't talk what you don't know, it is the joy and relief of imolites that things is happening despite media propaganda by Rochas paid goons, if rain catch up with you in owerri capital, you will regret that day I thank God for you Emeka Ihedioha, all the tunnels, manholes and gutters left untouched by Rochas government for eight years are being evaluated
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by durangokid: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:

. Those tunnels and manholes were built by Sam Mbakwe by MCC, they were left unattended by Rochas government whose only interest is to steal imo wealth, he is not even conversant with imo master plan all he was interested in was to convert imo lands to his property
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by asha80(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2019
durangokid:
. Those tunnels and manholes were built by Sam Mbakwe by MCC, they were left unattended by Rochas government whose only interest is to steal imo wealth, he is not even conversant with imo master plan all he was interested in was to convert imo lands to his property
rochas didn't leave it unattended..he actually blocked a lot with his substandard constructions

1 Like

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by durangokid: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2019
asha80:
rochas didn't leave it unattended..he actually blocked a lot with his substandard constructions
Well you are right but this present government is evaquating many of the block ones
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:

Lol The road in question was constructed during the regime of late Sam Mbakwe and was reconstructed again during the time of Gov. Ohakim... As it's today there is no road that was constructed during Okorocha's infamous reign that's motorable today.
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:

Saying Ihediohanma Ndi Imo won't build this kind of road in his 4 years is quite preposterous.

The road below is Protea Hotels/Concord Avenue Road, a project facilitated by Imo State Government through the Niger Delta Development Commission.

The road is a four kilometer (on both side) dual carriage road stretching from Concord Junction to Ahiajoku Conference Centre, down to Port Harcourt Road.

Construction is still ongoing, while the first phase of the project has been completed.

Look at the quality of the road and be the judge

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by Hypnotism: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Keep shut !
How is NigerDelta Commissions built road the work of foolish and senseless Ihedioha ?! Show Imolite the road Ihedioha will build after for years cos me I can swear with anything he will not build a single lane this year, you can take that to the bank.
NORSIYK:

Saying Ihediohanma Ndi Imo won't build this kind of road in his 4 years is quite preposterous.

The road below is Protea Hotels/Concord Avenue Road, a project facilitated by Imo State Government through the Niger Delta Development Commission.

The road is a four kilometer (on both side) dual carriage road stretching from Concord Junction to Ahiajoku Conference Centre, down to Port Harcourt Road.

Construction is still ongoing, while the first phase of the project has been completed.

Look at the quality of the road and be the judge
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by Hypnotism: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol... clown let me just watch you display more of your foolishness. Even every PDP supporters now understand you are finally gone mad with this statement.

NORSIYK:

Lol The road in question was constructed during the regime of late Sam Mbakwe and was reconstructed again during the time of Gov. Ohakim... As it's today there is no road that was constructed during Okorocha's infamous reign that's motorable today.
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
Keep shut !
How is NigerDelta Commissions built road the work of foolish and senseless Ihedioha ?! Show Imolite the road Ihedioha will build after for years cos me I can swear with anything he will not build a single lane this year, you can take that to the bank.

I see, you are still swimming in the ocean of iberiberism wake up its a new day... These are ongoing road projects of rebuild IMO, the Road is linking Concord Boulevard to portharcourt road is being handled by CUDUC

Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
Lol... clown let me just watch you display more of your foolishness. Even every PDP supporters now understand you are finally gone mad with this statement.

Chief advocate of iberiberism tell us the name of the road if you know one that's still motorable
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by NORSIYK(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
Keep shut !

But how come during Mr. Iberiberism inglorious reign NDDC was dead but are active now within the 3 months of Ihedioha?
Re: It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood by Hypnotism: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
Keep switching from post to pillar when Ihedioha complete this project 6 years from now post the pix. Was it you father that rehabilitated the famous Douglas Road ?! You search the entirety of Owerri you are still asking what toad Okorocha constructed ?! What road was not constructed by Okorocha in Owerri township n who the. Constructed them ?
NORSIYK:

I see, you are still swimming in the ocean of iberiberism wake up its a new day... These are ongoing road projects of rebuild IMO, the Road is linking Concord Boulevard to portharcourt road is being handled by CUDUC

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President / Kebbi State Established 370,000 Metric Tonne Lolo Rice Mill(Photos) / Tony Kabaka Arrested And Released After Undertaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.