Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,927 members, 7,841,531 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians (19674 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Ezekwesili Petitions IGP, Asks Him To Prosecute Omojuwa For ‘Identity Fraud’ / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Come back home to do what exactly?
build their own home.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Philinho(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigeria govt should take the fight to them. But our politice is only within Nigeria. So sad
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by elmodee7(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
south africans are still better than nigerians that kills their fellow country men.

I find it's difficult to understand how stupid some idiots can be. If u had a relation in SA u wouldn't be taking life a fool.

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Offisteven: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Seriously Nigeria don't have youths, only sex idiots addicted to BBN which is even showed in SA
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by nellynonso: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigerian leaders only exert bravery when it comes to dealing with innocent Nigerians but when it comes to dealing with real terror....They will turn ‘cry cry babies’ Their cries will just start from Twitter and end on Nairaland.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by penjm: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Enough noise pls, it is time for action!
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Nolongthing3669: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2019
The attack is totally condemned and should be condemned by any rational being.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by goodnessme1(f): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2019
elmodee7:

I find it's difficult to understand how stupid some idiots can be. If u had a relation in SA u wouldn't be taking life a fool.
If a nigeria can starved 3.5
million children of the
people they call their fellow
country men,and have no
remorse about that, even his hateful children
brags about that,
then who i be to condem south africans.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by olujosh301(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:
south africans are still better than nigerians that kills their fellow country men.

million children of the
country men,and have no
brags about that,then who i be to condem them.

Can you hear yourself
How does this relate to what's on ground
Corruption is everywhere
But to be killing people for no just reason is inhumane

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
I have always suspected you of being a block headed woman, from this your post you have given me more reasons to be convinced of how shallow you brain is, they are killing you own country men for crimes committed by others and you opened your garbage mouth to spew trash, just shut up jare.

8 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by fellom(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
The federal Government should also wadge war against the south AFRICANS NOW!
Abuharib:
Former Minister of Education Oby Ezekwesili on Monday September 2, waded into Xenophobic attack launched against Nigerians in South Africa.

Recall Igbere TV reported earlier that properties includings cars which belong to Nigerians in the country, was set on fire by South Africans. Shops belonging to Nigerians was also looted by South Africans as captured in a viral video.

Oby Ezekwesili in her tweets addressed to both President Cyril Ramaphosa and President Buhari, decried the attacks in the country.

According to the former President candidate, the maiming and killing of citizens of Nigeria and other African countries in South Africa dishonors everything our collective fight for freedom was about.

She also stated that it is time to get candid as the killings has gone on for long without any effective response.

Read her tweets below;

“Dear President @CyrilRamaphosa and @GovernmentZA , the maiming and killing of citizens of Nigeria and other African countries in South Africa dishonors everything our collective fight for freedom was about. Even as children in Primary School, we played our part. Please STOP IT.

Dear President @MBuhari and @NigeriaGov , it is time to take decisive actions to protect our Citizens in South Africa. The maiming and killings have gone on for too long without effective response. The bilateral relations with South Africa is troubled. It is time to be CANDID.”

http://igberetvnews.com/957628/xenophobia-ezekwesili-petitions-south-africa-president-over-attack-on-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by goodnessme1(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
olujosh301:

Can you hear yourself
How does this relate to what's on ground
Corruption is everywhere
But to be killing people for no just reason is inhumane
so the 3.5 million children was starved for a reason.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
how foolish and stupid you are, 80% of Nigerians getting killed in South African are igbos, na una go suffer am last last.

https://www.nairaland.com/5384408/pius-ezekwem-nigerian-man-killed

6 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Freshbaba95(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no

Still yet, what is bad, is bad. I guess you won't say this if it affected a member of your family.

5 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by cooljoe(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
with all due respect, what u typed is d most pathetic piece of thrash I've read all year long.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by majamajic(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no

u don't have sense

4 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by wellmax(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Is she submitting the petition on Twitter?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Sirmuel1(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
build their own home.

Did they tell you they are homeless?
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Realbelieveer(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2019
Abi make we send boko harams to them. Lol. I love naija.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2019
I Need The Address Of MTN Offices Nationwide
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Joygiver30: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2019
See below
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
Can't Nigeria Government takes action.. Petitions that wont pass the security gate..

Enough of all this mouth talk.. Let them sanctions all the South Africa companies in Nigeria. From Mtn to Dstv to Shoprite..
By the time their companies pay heavily, nobody will tell them to have a meeting with their people and government.

Nigeria Fg behaves as if they have no balls yet we claimed to the giant of Africa
last time i checked the killing was not carried out by Dstv,shoprite or MTN.All those businesses are source of employment for many Nigerians and also pays taxes to federal government.This case is very simple,they don't want us in their country,why are Nigerians still there?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by West2019(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Come back home to do what exactly?
what are you doing here fool
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by chudez0147(m): 7:41am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
Very correct .... Maybe they are angry that someone else is doing the killings for them.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by GeneralPula: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
[/s]

[s]
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
[/s]
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Sirmuel1(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2019
West2019:
what are you doing here fool

I can see you're senseless. You don't respect Elders in your family.
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Paulo3ree(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no
We cannot be poor as dangote even with what has been recovered
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by ctrl09(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2019
grin[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:
Can't Nigeria Government takes action.. Petitions that wont pass the security gate..

Enough of all this mouth talk.. Let them sanctions all the South Africa companies in Nigeria. From Mtn to Dstv to Shoprite..
By the time their companies pay heavily, nobody will tell them to have a meeting with their people and government.

Nigeria Fg behaves as if they have no balls yet we claimed to the giant of Africa

Include stanbic
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by guttentag(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2019
goodnessme1:

million children of the
country men,and have no

Jah bless, like I always say, Nigerians would have been more xenophobic than SA if they had a tiny opportunity which SA have, una forget Ghana must go? But SA should stop all these devilish act, why do black people hate themselves?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Luvlyna(f): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Then go to South African let then kill you. smiley

Is she any safer as a citizen in Nigeria??
Re: Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2019
This south Africans are devil's.
The video below showed a hard-working ndigbo man who employed 10 south Africans in his biz and yet his shop was destroyed.
Kudos to the south African police for arresting the culprits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2oBUhov__g

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter An Agent Of Division In Nigeria – Garba Shehu / INEC Delists 1.1 Million Voters Over Double Registration, Ineligibility / Lagos To Construct N49Billion Medical Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.