Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan (423 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / Can All Religions And Believes Make Heaven? / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2019
[His comment is in the picture attached below.]

https://www.nairaland.com/5393367/possible-ways-sci-tech-given/1#81871000

Now you call this a conspiracy theory just like that... Just like the "people at the top" who are desperately fighting to bury the truth both in the church and in the world. But when the truth is eventually proven not to be a conspiracy, they hastily stir up distractions/big news that may trend for days hoping to bury the truth with the long distractions.
Why do you not counter the above list with proofs instead of tagging it a "conspiracy theory"? Are the so called scientists doing the right thing by using mind-altering drugs, belonging to secret societies or seeing the dead?

Do you believe the god of this world is satan?

Do you think this current technological progress will end well for mankind?

Do you believe the progress is funded by the occult and does not come from anything related to One True GOD?

Have you ask yourself why many scientists and their funders are rebellious to the CREATOR? Doesn't that remind you of the Tower of Babel?

Well, it is hard to understand how the struggle to survive on earth or to conquer the curses on sinners/earth with life-extension drugs, cars, aircrafts, large homes, laptop, TV, internet etc is not from GOD. But we will eventually know the truth when the damages has been done on us and our planet.

Remember the story of Daniel? Daniel remained holy., never accepted nebuchadnezzar's food. He ate vegetables instead of the food from Babylon and he was healthier than others. I bet most Isrealites in Babylon in those days did not observe this important dietary law. They probably became like the Babylonians.

According to the Book of Eunuch, Weapons of war were taught to mankind by fallen angels before the flood. Isreal eventually use thesame weapons to fight their enemies with the help of GOD. Do you know why GOD allowed the weapons? Because everything belongs to him, the battles were justified and he lead the Isrealites. But consider that those who make this technologies today are rebellious people. So it clearly not from GOD same way tower of babal was not of GOD.

Our world is repeating the mistakes of pre-flood people. They built great technologies with the help of lucifer and his angels. It Was not of GOD. The technologies eventually cause them to be evil and violent and THE ALMIGHTY had to step in and destroyed that world. Satan is trying to recreate that world today. GOD bless you my friend. I don't have any human enemy to fight. smiley

Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Joevics(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2019
You wrote all these to proof that technologies are not from God?
Lol. All knowledge comes from God. All Satan does is to manipulate people to use it for evil.

Stop giving the devil too much credence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by jom28gy(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Now you call this a conspiracy theory just like that... Just like the "people at the top" who are desperately fighting to bury the truth both in the church and in the world. But when the truth is eventually proven not to be a conspiracy, they hastily stir up distractions/big news that may trend for days hoping to bury the truth with the long distractions.
Why do you not counter the above list with proofs instead of tagging it a "conspiracy theory"? Are the so called scientists doing the right thing by using mind-altering drugs, belonging to secret societies or seeing the dead?

Do you believe the progress is funded by the occult and does not come from anything related to One True GOD?

Have you ask yourself why many scientists and their funders are rebellious to the CREATOR? Doesn't that remind you of the Tower of Babel?

Well, it is hard to understand how the struggle to survive on earth or to conquer the curses on sinners/earth with life-extension drugs, cars, aircrafts, large homes, laptop, TV, internet etc is not from GOD. But we will eventually know the truth when the damages has been done on us and our planet.

Remember the story of Daniel? Daniel remained holy., never accepted nebuchadnezzar's food. He ate vegetables instead of the food from Babylon and he was healthier than others. I bet most Isrealites in Babylon in those days did not observe this important dietary law. They probably became like the Babylonians.

According to the Book of Eunuch, Weapons of war were taught to mankind by fallen angels before the flood. Isreal eventually use thesame weapons to fight their enemies with the help of GOD. Do you know why GOD allowed the weapons? Because everything belongs to him, the battles were justified and he lead the Isrealites. But consider that those who make this technologies today are rebellious people. So it clearly not from GOD same way tower of babal was not of GOD.

Our world is repeating the mistakes of pre-flood people. They built great technologies with the help of lucifer and his angels. It Was not of GOD. The technologies eventually cause them to be evil and violent and THE ALMIGHTY had to step in and destroyed that world. Satan is trying to recreate that world today. GOD bless you my friend. I don't have any human enemy to fight. smiley What go you mean, and saying
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Joevics:
You wrote all these to proof that technologies are not from God?
Lol. All knowledge comes from God. All Satan does is to manipulate people to use it for evil.

Stop giving the devil too much credence.

Was the tower of babel from GOD? I need a simple answer?
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Nbote(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Lemme get dis straight... U are Using technology to post and tell ppl d same technology u are Using is devilish? U need treatment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Ihedinobi3: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Our world is repeating the mistakes of pre-flood people. They built great technologies with the help of lucifer and his angels. It Was not of GOD. The technologies eventually cause them to be evil and violent and THE ALMIGHTY had to step in and destroyed that world. Satan is trying to recreate that world today. GOD bless you my friend. I don't have any human enemy to fight. smiley
OpenYourEyes1:

You left our earlier conversation to start this here again. Of course, that is really your business, but I suppose I want to know very clearly whether or not you believe the Bible that you like to quote.

So, let me ask you straight out: do you believe the Bible?
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You left our earlier conversation to start this here again. Of course, that is really your business, but I suppose I want to know very clearly whether or not you believe the Bible that you like to quote.

So, let me ask you straight out: do you believe the Bible?

I believe in the Word of GOD.

May continue this conversation later
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Ihedinobi3: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I believe in the Word of GOD.

May continue this conversation later
That's an interesting answer. Should I suppose that you consider the Word of God and the Bible to be two different things?

I don't expect you to continue this conversation. My suspicion is that you have little interest in the Truth.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Joevics(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The knowledge to build the tower was from God. Only him gives knowledge. The devil only manipulated them to use that knowledge and strength for the tower.

The tower was created by humans. Remember God gave us a choice between life and death. All the devil did was to be his self cunning and manipulate them.

Machine guns, atomic bombs just like solar systems, electricity and cars are beautiful innovations from the knowledge God gave men.
The devil just manipulates people to use it for evil.

Would you say cars are evil because people die from accidents?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

That's an interesting answer. Should I suppose that you consider the Word of God and the Bible to be two different things?

I don't expect you to continue this conversation. My suspicion is that you have little interest in the Truth.

Bro I am supposed to be busy with something else.

Show me the truth
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2019
Joevics:

The knowledge to build the tower was from God. Only him gives knowledge. The devil only manipulated them to use that knowledge and strength for the tower.

The tower was created by humans. Remember God gave us a choice between life and death. All the devil did was to be his cunning and manipulate them.

Machine guns, atomic bombs just like solar systems, electricity and cars are beautiful innovations from the knowledge God gave men.
The devil just manipulates people to use it for evil.

Would you say cars are evil because people die from accidents?
The questions should be is the tower from GOD? All knowledge is ultimately from GOD. But satan has access to some of this things. We get them from satan without the approval of the CREATOR. This is what ends up destroying us.
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Ihedinobi3: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Bro I am supposed to be busy with something else.

Show me the truth
I understand. You're not responsible or obligated to converse with me. I was merely observing how you would not answer my questions and comments while making time to carry on with these "theories" here. It seemed to me to suggest that you didn't want to carry on discussing with me. I don't mind that you didn't, I just thought that since my questions and comments were concerned with what the Bible actually says, and you present as a teacher, it's very telling that you should turn away from such a discussion.

Now, you ask me again to do this or answer that. I have asked you several questions already that you have not deemed fit to answer. I asked you just now if you believe the Bible and you gave an unclear answer that I have asked you to clarify. Rather than do so, you now want me to "show you the truth." My question is quite simple: the Word of God that you believe, is it the same as the Bible? If it is not, let me know, so that I can quit wasting my time with you. If you don't believe the Bible, I can understand that these things you say are not meant for Christians. If you do, then maybe you can explain where they all come from in the Bible, so that we all who love the Truth may be edified.
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2019
Science and technology is not from Satan but from God even though Satan uses it to serve his purpose.

Same applies to the knowledge of good and evil for the tree was not planted by the devil but God, even though Satan used it to serve his own purpose.

Man is the one that gave Satan that opportunity to use what God made for his own evil purpose.

Just like sex, money, power etc. all are not evil on their own, but can be perverted and used to serve Satan's evil interests, but that doesn't mean that they came from Satan or that he made them.

Things that emanated from Satan and could be said were made by him, are only things that didn't come from God such as lies, homosexualism, lust, pride etc.

God bless.
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by OpenYourEyes1: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I understand. You're not responsible or obligated to converse with me. I was merely observing how you would not answer my questions and comments while making time to carry on with these "theories" here. It seemed to me to suggest that you didn't want to carry on discussing with me. I don't mind that you didn't, I just thought that since my questions and comments were concerned with what the Bible actually says, and you present as a teacher, it's very telling that you should turn away from such a discussion.

Now, you ask me again to do this or answer that. I have asked you several questions already that you have not deemed fit to answer. I asked you just now if you believe the Bible and you gave an unclear answer that I have asked you to clarify. Rather than do so, you now want me to "show you the truth." My question is quite simple: the Word of God that you believe, is it the same as the Bible? If it is not, let me know, so that I can quit wasting my time with you. If you don't believe the Bible, I can understand that these things you say are not meant for Christians. If you do, then maybe you can explain where they all come from in the Bible, so that we all who love them Truth may be edified.

Bible means book.

I believe in the Bible inspired by GOD.
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Ihedinobi3: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Bible means book.

I believe in the Bible inspired by GOD.

This doesn't help much. Certainly, the word itself means "book" or "collection of books," but it has a technical meaning now. It is understood to be a collection of books that are believed to be inspired by the Trinity.

To remove all confusion, I ask then, is it the collection of 66 books generally accepted by Evangelical Protestants that you believe to be inspired by God? Or do you mean something else?
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Joevics(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The questions should be is the tower from GOD? All knowledge is ultimately from GOD. But satan has access to some of this things. We get them from satan without the approval of the CREATOR. This is what ends up destroying us.
Satan doesn't have access to anything. Satan or angels can even come here in their real form.
Hence why I said manipulation.

Also we don't need God's approval to create things. He already gave us a choice to choose, hence judgement.

Moreover he's still the all powerful God who controls knowledge so if he doesn't want anything built, then the devil or us humans can't do shit about it (like the tower of babel).

Its true that satan can input crazy ideas in men, but ultimately most scientific innovations are made from God given wisdom.

The man who invented the AK47 said he didn't do it for war. He had a different humane purpose for it.

Would you say the AK47 is an invention from the devil?
Re: My Reply To A Friend Who Loves Sci & Tech And Believes They Are Not From Satan by Lonelypacifist6: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nigger dump Your phone and all technology in your house in the trashcan.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? / This Is Why MFM Church Doesn't Celebrate Christmas / Click To Download Joshua Selman Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.