Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Solomon Dalung Concedes There's A 'cabal' In The Sport Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Concedes There's A 'cabal' In The Sport Sector (232 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Concedes There's A 'cabal' In The Sport Sector by Sophiejonas: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2019
Former Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Solomon Dalung, admits there's a 'cabal' in the sport sector and tells successor not to allow them intimidate him. He spoke on how he rendered the alleged cabal in the sports sector useless and also advising his successor Sunday Dare, not to allow them intimidate him in a new interview.

Dalung added that Dare will have a smooth administration because he (Dalung) won the fight against the cabal in the Nigeria Football Federation and National Sports Commission. He told BSNSports:
When I came in as a new minster, I said I am an undertaker and that I will step on toes and I did exactly that because I don’t want the next minister to be intimidated by cabals.
I sacrificed myself so that nobody can intimidate the next minister because I have dealt with the untouchables. Before I came as Minister of Sports, no one dared the Nigeria Football Federation and the National Sports Commission the way I did and I left unhurt. But I did it and ran my full tenure. Nobody could remove or intimidate me.
I liberated the ministry of sports, therefore, no one can dare Dare among the cabals because I have rendered them powerless.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/09/03/solomon-dalung-concedes-theres-a-cabal-in-the-sport-sector/

Re: Solomon Dalung Concedes There's A 'cabal' In The Sport Sector by chukwunedum150(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Mourn Buhari's Victory At The Tribunal / Court’s Affirmation Of President Buhari’s Victory, Not Unexpected - Barr. Ismaee / What Buhari Said To APC Governors After Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.