Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

“FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (16509 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MediaGuru36: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, has condemned the recent Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians living in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had earlier reported that properties worth millions of naira, and belonging to Nigerians, were set ablaze by South Africans.

A viral video sighted by Igbere TV also showed several shops being looted by the angry South African citizens in their large numbers.

President of the Nigeria Union in South Africa, Adetola Olubajo, said the attacks began on Sunday morning in Jeppestown area of Johannesburg.

Mr Olubajo said in a statement on Monday that the mob “looted several shops that were around the vicinity suspected to be owned by foreign nationals.”

Reacting to the development on his Facebook page, Governor Okowa called on the federal government to rise and protect its citizens.

“I condemn in the strongest possible terms the repeated violent attacks against Nigerians in South Africa. The Federal Government must immediately liaise with the South African authorities to protect the lives and livelihoods of all our citizens. #SayNoToXenophobia”, he wrote.

http://igberetvnews.com/958657/fg-must-act-now-nigerian-gov-on-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/

1 Like

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by GoldChest(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Does buhari even care

45 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by hypertension(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Everyone is now a reactor...Even when their poor leadership is the reason why they're all there.

Madness and hypocrisy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by alphaNomega: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Fucck you Gov Okowa. I hope you read this

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by iamboladee: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
Na for only social we fit dey rant upandan... Smh sad

11 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by virginboy1(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Which FG When the leaders does not respect it's citizens... How will outsiders respects them .. cry

South Africa should try shit like this to isreali Citizens...na there dem go know say no be every foreigners get yeye President... angry

26 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by abrojunior94(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Do you know why SA can confidently do the sh*t they do, it's because they've seen a country so divided among themselves internally that they can barely stay united and speak with one voice against foreign attacks.

And to think some retards here on nairaland are saying the Nigerians there are just from a particular tribe, shows how low we've gone as a country. As a matter of fact, Nigeria can no longer be called a country if a fellow countryman can say sh*t about his own countryman in the full view of other nationals.

Nigeria will continue to be volatile to foreign attacks in other countries if we continue to be disunited. The world is watching, let the retards, tribalists and olodos take note of that

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Yemisi87: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
To start with, start reviewing terms and conditions of SA companies in Nigeria now. And suspend most of them.

Where are Nigerian senators ? Even, if Mr. President refuse to take steps, what are the senates doing?

Immerging Fulani's to be the Nigerian under attack in SA , I can bet it that presidency wouldn't have been dragging the issue like this.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Blessed13(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Okay?
Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by WarriAproko: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Make dem give boys 5min to storm shoprite

10 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by donfemo(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Very soon we will see a tweet from Buhari saying FG must act now.

14 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ainas247: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
cool Nigerian Most accommodated People I knew.
They will never hurt a foreigner...

South Africans Your days are numbered

rank your website or business to
Google page 1 Fast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
I wonder why a sane Federal Government of a country will wait for the whole world to remind them of their responsibilities before they take action (that's if they will even take action)

If those lazy Southys yoots think the Nigerians living over there would abandon their hard earned businesses, investments and livelihood and come back home ...Story for the gods
May our hustle never be in vain

if they feel there's any bad egg among the foreign African Nationals over there. Then their security intelligence agencies should beef up their work, fish the bad eggs out and either prosecute them OR deport them...and not let lazy jealous yoots destroy investments of the innocent ones over there

angry

12 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Edu3Again: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:
See Almajiri Parasite insulting the one feeding him

7 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
the attacks govt dey do here pass xenophobia

4 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Od1n: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Meanwhile...
Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by WarriAproko: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Fake handle
Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Topccy007z: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Assuming these our corrupt and greedy leaders had made this country habitable to her citizens, our people won't have been victims of these xenophobic attacks in S.A.

Nigerians home and abroad need to stand up and fight for this Country or else there won't be a safe haven for any Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Bawizzo(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2019
I don't need the FG to act....I just need my way around ShopRite, I want to confirm something.

MOOD

8 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2019
Lol awon online reactants.
Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by alphaNomega: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Edu3Again:

See Almajiri Parasite insulting the one feeding him

Fucck you too Rdu3again or whateva d frk your moniker is

1 Like

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tommykiwi(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Don't mind the toothless Apchit government.

2 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Deltatoto: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:
yes I have read it

1 Like

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Jaykolo10(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
If it was Nigerian doing this shii now.... We know how many bashing and all we'd be getting... All this southy be feeling like them get power... When other countries retaliate now... Na one Iron go bend laslas

1 Like

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ZUBIZUBI: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

Dammm... So much hate. May God bring peace to your angry soul...

9 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Oszy: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Another looter has started to rant. Noise makers. Thief. Nigerians wouldn't be embarrassed internationally if the Government in the country performed optimally. Ole.
Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by T1tan: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Is Buhari even a Nigerian?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
FG acting is just Nollywood acting. Federal Government has been acting script on xenophobic attacks with noise making since it started in previous years.

3 Likes

Re: “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by reveria: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2019
yes. South Africans are toooo wicked. They are bunch of savages.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Group Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka For Governorship (Pictures) / EndSARS: Falana Chambers Writes IGP, Demands Full Protection For Protesters / Abubakar Sani Bello Receives Report Of Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.