Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (64309 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by StupidNLmods: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You guys keep mentioning us & when we don't react in the manner you hoped, you call us names.

Quite frankly, I'm bored with all these stories.
Keep getting bored o.. Shey na bedtime stories. sad
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Sunofgod(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,
I know that deep down you guys are Patriots!

I write to inform you that South Africans are killing your country men. That's like competing with you.

Below is their location on the map.

We look forward to seeing your work on CNN.

Thanks,
Nigerians

How dey go take reach dere?

It's better mossad is approached...?. Buhari has dealt with them before (Dikko)
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by vicfajeze: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81882522:
We remembered that particular day Nelson Mandela was freed after 27 years in prison, It was celebration galore here in Nigeria. 
Our School declared a public holiday , remembered vividly just like yesterday. 
We remembered all Nigeria did during the apartheid period in south Africa. 
So why all these hatred for your fellow African brothers and sisters?!
Let us live in peace guys.
Let Love lead.
WHICH PEACE?IT WONT BE WELL WITH BUHARI
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by XhosaNostra(f): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
ken6488:

grin angry

Just help us beg your brothers

Because when Nigerians start they over do

At this point, go to town.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
General Abacha where are you?please come back, South Africans are killing Nigerians like chickens
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by IYANGBALI: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHICH PEACE?IT WONT BE WELL WITH BUHARI
1 million amens to that
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Keep getting bored o.. Shey na bedtime stories. sad

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by vicfajeze: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
DennisEche:
THE DULLARD IS CURSED
BROS I BEG,WHO CURSE AM?
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by shine12: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's so stupid that they are burning shops that sell cold drinks.The people leeching them are the swiss mining companies, the companies incorporated in London that owns 85% of their land.The companies hat dominate their financial sector. Some of us Africans never see the big picture.The Igbo or Yoruba guy that came to hustle by selling used cars is not the one taking your wealth.

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
all of una SA and NIG killing one another dey mad.

so, na killing remain for una, abi?

you these junk heads still prefer killing your fellow human beings?

una dey mad.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by alexxo11(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,

I write to inform you that South Africans are killing your country men. That's like competing with you.

Thanks,
Nigerians
just because your govt cant handle them dont think thats the case for the rest of the world...boko haram is a two day issue for serious governments.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Starz825(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
God forgive me oo... Nigerians deserve better than buhari...this mess didn't start today.... And our so called president couldn't visit SA all this while....
Am beginning to have a rethink oo...are u sure this Nigerian president isn't jubril from Sudan.... because with this silent attitude of his..u will wonder if he is truly human..

University of presidency activities
- should be established..at least if u are aspiring to be president...u can attend for four or five years to gain ideas on how to run a country when peaceful and when struggling......

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by gabsmilez(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by SuperBlack: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.
In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong.

4 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by mildflame: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Coward Nnamdi KANU no go fit talk now, but while is it that IPOB sympathizers cannot call for boycott of South African products
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Peacecoy19: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Chimoooo, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Ehyahh Sorry En.. Take Heart

You're Calling On Our President Buhari For What, Abeg No Disturb The Ears Of My President Ooo Please. I Cherish Mr President More Than Anything On Earth
. Truth is where do we situate this madness coming from South Africa? Nigeria offered alot to South African ANC and notable South Africans.Also Nigeria fought and suffered in the international for a on behalf of South Africa.Nigerian Goernment today is feeling the frustration.añd looking at ways to handle it. Or do Nigeria declare war on SA or do Nigeria seize all SA assets. Look there is no Fiat way to deal with this situation.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by adam4success(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
PRESIDENT BUHARI
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Best9000(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
AgentNairaland:

You're Calling On Our President Buhari For What, Abeg No Disturb The Ears Of My President Ooo Please. I Cherish Mr President More Than Anything On Earth

You Have Finally Qualified For The Position Titled SATAN
You shouldn't be existing
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by dokie: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Where's boko haram when you need them, make dem just help us light up south african embassies in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger for a start. But the pussiez will be going after innocent vulnerable women and children in the north grin

You will be shocked that SA embassy in Nigeria will be well guarded at the moment with our own police and army, and they won't think twice before shooting any Nigerian that tries anything there.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Correcto: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
Your comment made my day lol
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,

Thanks,
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by nisai: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,

Thanks,
Nigerians
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AnanseK(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Buhari has an important role in this crisis but he is not the President of South Africa, he has no power to command the South African security forces. He can however table serious complaints to the SA Government and international organizations to ensure the safety of Nigerians abroad and insist on justice for the murders and destruction caused so far. He also did not send any Nigerians to South Africa, people have the select the countries rather want to go and live. Many of us are happy to live here in Nigeria and push , support and encourage the government for the economic hardships being experienced as these are not exclusive to Nigeria alone.
Nigerians must also one day realize that crime doesn’t pay as Nigerians in SA ( and in many countries) are identified with crimes.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
Blood chilling pictures and videos everywhere
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by gabe1234(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:
I cursed the day that I became a Nigerian.
sniper is not expensive....I can buy one for you if you want
We don't need people like you
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by omoharry(f): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
alexxo11:
just because your govt cant handle them dont think thats the case for the rest of the world...boko haram is a two day issue for serious governments.
As a SA , how are you enjoying the Xenophobia going on? How many Nigerians and foreigners have you killed today? I believe you SA have a target of the number of Nigerians you are going to kill..we dont need you here..pls Bleep off.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by shogsman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
gabe1234:
sniper is not expensive....I can buy one for you if you want
We don't need people like you

It’s like you want to be unfortunate in life abi,Morope oyawere.not the right time to pick on me if you don’t want your life to be ruined before the month runs out.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Sleekfun: 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
If Mr President do nothing about this , what about other leaders in different organisations that are Nigerian, like Religious leaders , former Presidents and aspiring leaders of tomorrow, If you are patrotic to your country ,is time to let us know .

#SayNoToXenophobia
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Paulo3ree(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Antoeni:
XenophobicAttacks: 5 Things Buhari Must Do

1. Send plane ✈️ to Airlift all Nigerians from SA
2. Recall Nigerian �� ambassador to SA
3. Close Nigerian embassy/mission in South Africa
4. Cancel the scheduled meeting between Nigeria's President and the president of South Africa
5. Summon South African ambassador and send a notice of expulsion to SA's president till the matter is resolved.
OK
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by adekhingz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
But why is no one calling on the president of South Africa too? Both leaders must ACT fast abeg...... embarassed

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by bigcee(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Balderdash!

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by NotFarFrom: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,

Thanks,
Nigerians
Not all Nigerians are in Support of this!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.