Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (64299 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AgentNairaland(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Best9000:

YOU ARE THE ONLY THAT DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. WHY NOT CALMLY ASK OR MAKE A RESEARCH IN ORDER TO DEVELOP YOUR MICROSCOPIC FISH BRAIN.

ZOMBIE

[s]I would have taken my time to explain to you the I difference between SATAN and LUCIFER.[/s]

SILLY, Shey No be you talk that one, you're now denying... Indeed OLOFO Ni e I swear
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Best9000(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019
AgentNairaland:

[s]I would have taken my time to explain to you the I difference between SATAN and LUCIFER.[/s]

SILLY, Shey No be you talk that one, you're now denying... Indeed OLOFO Ni e I swear

grin
why are you trying to save yourself by splitting my words.
put back every word you removed and see your woe. grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AgentNairaland(f): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2019
Best9000:

grin
why are you trying to save yourself by splitting my words.
put back every word you removed and see your woe. grin grin

I know your problem, you're suffering from DILEMMA.. Oya grin

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Best9000(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2019
AgentNairaland:

I know your problem, you're suffering from DILEMMA.. Oya grin

Quit playing smart because you cannot learn with this attitude of yours. Why not be open and ask yourself out of ignorance. You are too dumb to force words off my mouth.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AgentNairaland(f): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Best9000:

Quit playing smart because you cannot learn with this attitude of yours. Why not be open and ask yourself out of ignorance. You are too dumb to force words off my mouth.

Just take your drugs I am very sure you'll be fine and free from dilemma.. grin
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Best9000(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Just take your drugs I am very sure you'll be fine and free from dilemma.. grin

IGNORANCE + ARROGANCE = AgentNairaland
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AgentNairaland(f): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Best9000:

IGNORANCE + ARROGANCE = AgentNairaland

Buhahahahaha... You must teach your people at home the difference between Lucifer and Satan oo grin Take Care Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.