Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo (64300 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
live pictures from circle mall ShopRite lekki

Na run I take commot, outing gate was locked we couldn't drive out , people are running up and down ,

I just drive out now ,

more police men should go there , only few police around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Cletus77(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
frowland:

What exactly should Buhari do or how exactly is this looking like his fault? Okay, should he nuke the south? You cannot change the mind of those groups no matter the diplomacy you employ. Not from Nigeria.
Buhari's followers are as daft as him..

What does Trump do in dis kind of situation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by worldclass68(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
unfortunately we don't have a president, buh presidents....., the one sitting there doesn't even know himself sef.... ceremonial president I'll call him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by str8talk1: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Anybody trying to attack:
These are what you shld do first:
1. Wear a face mask
2. Tie a black scarf around your face
3. Wear jeans and tight fitting gear to protect yourself.
4. When attack begins, go after the CCTV camera first.
5. Seek for the control room and destroy every video records.
6. Then, start the destruction proper.

Good luck.
Aluta continua!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Emmasnoop(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Waitin this people they talk self.

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
frowland:

What exactly should Buhari do or how exactly is this looking like his fault? Okay, should he nuke the south? You cannot change the mind of those groups no matter the diplomacy you employ. Not from Nigeria.
Insecurity in Nigeria has worsen and headsmen/bandit are killing us left right and center ..dem say its not Buharis fault.."he is trying his best","what else do we expect him to do?.Now Nigerians in SA are being killed and their business destroyed; off cause its not Buhari fault.."what do we expect him to do"? abi? then why the hell did we have him as a president of this Country if he cannot carry out his no one responsibility of protecting lives and properties of his citizen?.You think say to be president is for show?.You are here supporting him blindly..why did you vote a president in the first place if he cannot protect you?.Wouldn't it have been better if there was no president at all in this country , so that every man will form a nucleus vigilante group to guard and protect their own? please go and read what is the first responsibility of a president/leader/king/emperor. It to protect his subject and if he cannot do that, then he is not fit to be there in the first place.Please this not about politic but about what is playing out now.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by herbegail(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
where are those godforsaken bokoharam .......this is when we need u guys for xenophobia attack.......u people should better prove ur self against south africa and stop disturbing innocent northern people
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Horus(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIOsOeQz-U

Watch Nigerians Reacts - Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa 2019
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by AnanseK(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
All countries that are developed or developing and show strong economic growth are having that because of sacrifices made by some( not all) of its dedicated nationalistic sons and daughters. If you insist on going their to benefit from their hardwork you must behave in civilized manner obey the law and keep away from crimes and criminals. These are the issues, but for Igbos every problem in the world is caused by Buhari.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by alexxo11(m): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
omoharry:
As a SA , how are you enjoying the Xenophobia going on? How many Nigerians and foreigners have you killed today? I believe you SA have a target of the number of Nigerians you are going to kill..we dont need you here..pls Bleep off.
why you angry??the cocaine sales of today were too low??
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Ooye12: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ahaa this country is fu*k , lets go scatter shop-rite first before will go reture to MTN offices ..
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
Nigeria is a dysfunctional state and it's on the edge of becoming a failed state. Can an American be killed like this in a foreign land? this is to show you that our government has failed in its major responsibility and has left the citizens on their own. Every man for himself and God for all. Nigerians! you need to wake up and hold your government responsible.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by guynextdoor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
majamajic:
live pictures from circle mall ShopRite lekki

Na run I take commot, outing gate was locked we couldn't drive out , people are running up and down ,

I just drive out now ,

more police men should go there , only few police around
Are you for real? If this is true, then the party is already started! There's little or nothing that the police can do. Guys are angry, and they've got every reason to be. I live very far from those places, otherwise I would've also registered my presence there. We ain't killing nobody(we're evolved - not savages like the South Africans); We just need to shake 'em to their foundation as a sign of what is to come if they do not stop right this minute.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
chai

But what was that Sir_Joel_Morgan saying? Some people stupid sha
Imagine "boldness in stupidity"
I swear the fool blaming white people as always
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Tihmmyg50(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Chimoooo, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Ehyahh Sorry En.. Take Heart

You're Calling On Our President Buhari For What, Abeg No Disturb The Ears Of My President Ooo Please. I Cherish Mr President More Than Anything On Earth

What do you think with
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Guestlander: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
obembet:
Dear Boko Haram,
I know that deep down you guys are Patriots!

I write to inform you that South Africans are killing your country men. That's like competing with you.

Below is their location on the map.

We look forward to seeing your work on CNN.

Thanks,
Nigerians

Lol, funny. They won't go to a place where the people doesn't like books anyway.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
AnanseK:

All countries that are developed or developing and show strong economic growth are having that because of sacrifices made by some( not all) of its dedicated nationalistic sons and daughters. If you insist on going their to benefit from their hardwork you must behave in civilized manner obey the law and keep away from crimes and criminals. These are the issues, but for Igbos every problem in the world is caused by Buhari.
you are sick and deluded, I just hope that you know. Omoale jajijati. Onikure.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by wechat1: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
they should wait our nigeria government in october ending.because our politicians family,or there relatives are not involve.nigerians are joking.other country are killing your citizen and you're waiting till october..even we masses in nigeria are keeping quiet without doing any protest,or invade any of south african company..south african known that our government and citizens can't do anything to them..kill other countries citizen like that then you will lose anything you have in there country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry with the killings going on in south africa,you will see a nigerian in airport trying to board flight to enter south africa,
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Yarduni: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
str8talk1:
Anybody trying to attack:
These are what you shld do first:
1. Wear a face mask
2. Tie a black scarf around your face
3. Wear jeans and tight fitting gear to protect yourself.
4. When attack begins, go after the CCTV camera first.
5. Seek for the control room and destroy every video records.
6. Then, start the destruction proper.

Good luck.
Aluta continua!

oh my God! are you seriously giving instructions to vandalize?
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Kenturkey048(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

I'm confused, i don't know if i should laugh because of the way she spoke pidgin or i should cry because of the death of the poor Nigerian friend.. I really tried hard not to laugh grin but Damn, this is so sad cry

XhosaNostra Lionessza6
better warn una boyfriends o angry
you nor go see her..later she go say na Nigerians dey kill Nigerians..
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Brightest04(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
I believe if you all who come on social media to abuse Buhari can put your mouths together against South Africa things will come differently. And i believe SA have businesses here,yet you patronize them and lick their asses.Even just to stage common protest to Shoprite,MTN,etc,you can't do it but you can abuse your president.
Toothless bulldogs on social media that what you all are.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Naxtrad(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
We can solve this issues through Music to communicate with South Africans and Nigerians leaving in SA but most importantly a message to Africa Continent... Nigeria Music Industry has gone far and we can boast of Top artist in Nigeria who are also friends to Top Notch South African artist as well. Let them come together and hold a concert but before the concert let them create awareness of the Concert both in Africa, Europe and America Asia inclusive because we have Nigerians in Asia as well as SA in Asia and also use football to pass message...
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by babeosisi: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you're still using MTN shame on you
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by naijajobx: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by tsavkeghps(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Eyaa
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by str8talk1: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yarduni:

oh my God! are you seriously giving instructions to vandalize?
And so?
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by majamajic(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
guynextdoor:

Are you for real? If this is true, then the party is already started! There's little or nothing that the police can do. Guys are angry, and they've got every reason to be. I live very far from those places, otherwise I would've also registered my presence there. We ain't killing nobody(we're evolved - not savages like the South Africans); We just need to shake 'em to their foundation as a sign of what is to come if they do not stop right this minute.

boys are there , if not for police. them for enter the shops and root everything , they are still there pushing hard before I left, I don't know the situation now
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by pat077: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
The president can't feel ur pains because ur childhood friend is not a cow neither is he/she a Fulani.
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by mmadu4: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Chimoooo, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth Ehyahh Sorry En.. Take Heart

You're Calling On Our President Buhari For What, Abeg No Disturb The Ears Of My President Ooo Please. I Cherish Mr President More Than Anything On Earth

This thing wey you type so . If I dey near you I swear I go use bottle disfigure your face .. bigfool
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by gabe1234(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
shogsman:

It’s like you want to be unfortunate in life abi,Morope oyawere.not the right time to pick on me if you don’t want your life to be ruined before the month runs out.
is that the best you can do? grin grin
Re: My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo by damilarea2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na your faces be this ..my old time dating scammer friend shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.