Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (24677 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Abdulazeez99: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
“If I Were Nigerian President, South African Companies Won’t Feel Safe” – FFK

Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that if he were president of Nigeria, no South African company would feel safe at this time.

Mr Fani-Kayode said this on Twitter on Tuesday in reaction to xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “Look at what Buhari has reduced us to! The South Africans will pay dearly for this affront! If I were President of Nigeria no South African or South African company would feel safe in Nigeria at this point. Buhari will not be there forever and we have long memories! They WILL pay!”

The recent attacks began last week after a taxi driver was murdered by an alleged drug dealer in Pretoria.

Speculations that the alleged killer was a Nigerian sparked protest, looting and burning of business centres owned by foreigners.

Three Nigerians were said to have been killed in the process with scores injured.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, will meet the South African High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby Moroe, on Tuesday over the attacks.

http://igberetvnews.com/959490/if-i-were-nigerian-president-south-african-companies-wont-feel-safe-former-minister/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Liftkid(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
My people have a saying " gbuo dike, gbuo dike, ma ife dike me, achoba nwadike" (kill the brave, kill the brave, but when something that requires the brave occurs, he would be sort for.. if only we had a rugged dictator like late Sani Abacha as the current president, SA gov would have gotten the signal.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Liftkid(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
If only we had a rugged leader like kim jong-un of NK, they would have gotten a NUKE angry

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by benuejosh: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
there's an adage that says "When you push a goat too much, it reacts by biting you." SA are pushing too much already.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by abkrgumel(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yeah the first time I will support FFK, he politically point out solution

BOYCOTT SOUTH AFRICA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ForeThinker: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Talk is cheap menh !!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mumu FFK has come again with his gibberish.
He said: “Look at what Buhari has reduced us to! The South Africans will pay dearly for this affront! If I were President of Nigeria no South African or South African company would feel safe in Nigeria at this point. Buhari will not be there forever and we have long memories! They WILL pay!”
We all saw what you and your ogogoro master, the ineffectual buffon did when all these xenophobic attack started when you thieves were at the helm of affairs in our nation.
When they could have taken a hard stance on it and nip it in the bud.
It is easier said than done.
Foolish thief!
See him mouth.......

HacheNoire:
Cocaine influenced reasoning
How does a threat to their safety make a statement.
Is difficult to believe this crack head had formal education.
So you become a threat to their safety where their are more stringent diplomatic actions you can use to address situatuon.
Say No to Drugs!
Lol cheesy.
He is truly high on Drugs!
No be today.
BluntBoy:

It is FFK that is trying to politicize it by saying that Buhari reduced us to this as if South Africans began to look down on Nigerians from 2015.
That is just what this thief that wrecked our National Airways is trying to do.
Nothing more.

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Cletus77(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sporadic acts of violence ba?
Now the world is keeping mute..it's not when we start retaliating, the media will say we trampled on our big brother position in Africa

See how this news is trending in Africa and every Nigerian is angry..yet we haven't poured into the streets for a real revolution and hold every politician accountable!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Blinkers: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
cool

Well, the Zulus, Xhosas and cape-coloured monkeys don't give a flying fûck
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Amuluonyenaego: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
A DULLARD WON'T DO MORE THAN A DULLARD CAN DO shocked

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MrColdsweat: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Personally, I don't support the killings. The destruction of properties is fine by me. Nigerians are damaging the country with crime.

If you're a southerner condemning south Africans for killing Nigerians, I'm sorry to say that you're foolish.

Nigerians are only selling drugs. If Nigerians start killing secretly south africans and raping south African women, imagine what south africans would do to Nigerians.

This is the exact treatment we should be giving to herdsmen who are Killing our people and raping our mothers..

This is what we should be doing to the barbarians who are Killing our people in southern Nigerian.

But the problem is, Nigerians don't learn lessons. They don't think.

IPOB is teaching you how to behave in a democratic government, you condemn and insult them.

South Africa is now teaching you how to behave to people who mess up in your own Land, you're still condemning it...

You southerners will never learn until you are wiped out by the barbaric jihadists.

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Everybody, shut the fúck up and declare war on South Africa.
I watched those videos that's an act of war.
If South Africans can slaughter us with impunity there's no reason on earth why other countries won't do the same to us sooner than later

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Buhari is highly irresponsible of a president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by 1x2x3: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
The reason why I like Trump.

15 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by BarryX(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
I have been meaning to ask, what will the FG really do rather than beg SA authorities for mercy

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Wanity(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
I
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by alfsalami: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
And you can never be

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Deasegun19(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
an eye for an eye...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by stonegarden: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
What wil it cost to close mtn and dstv office?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by moscobabs(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin ode oshi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sunofgod(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's and then buts!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Amuluonyenaego: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
A DULLARD WON'T DO MORE THAN A DULLARD CAN DO

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ayatt(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
A decisive leader would have made it too hot for south Africa companies here or better still nationalise them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sidneyjack: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
If you were the president of Nigeria, you won't even understand what is happening to your citizens in diaspora because you will be engulfed in looting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
FfK should get a day job. Ssme companies employ more nigerians than FG. PID fine still dey der

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dhardy09: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
The Buharist don't understand the magnitude of Incompetence of their Messiah and the disgrace it has brought to us ... We claim to be giant of Africa common Ghana kill us nothing now SA is killing and looting our fellow citizens we can't keep quiet about this Action needs to be taken Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by erons22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Imagine our president was Trump at least 2 missile for don land SA angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by davodyguy: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
Senseless human being.

We have MTN Nigeria and the Chairman is a Nigerian and 90% of workers are Nigerians
We have DSTV Nigeria and the Chairman is a Nigerian and 90% of workers are Nigerians
The building being used as Shoprite Ikeja belongs to Bola Tinubu, with Shoprite only renting a portion out of it. Other shops like Silver bird Cinema and the eateries belongs to Nigerians.

Go ahead and attack them and see the repercussions on your own economy and citizens.

There are two different situations.
Shops being attacked in SA belongs to Nigerians including the properties, here the reverse is the case. Shops used by MTN and DSTV belongs to Nigerians.

The government can only react using economic sanctions and not attack.
Trump is not bombing china, but making life difficult for China economically.

That is what Nigeria should do. Sack the ambassador and impose heavy taxes on them.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.