Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard (1177 Views)

Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Inverter Installmental Payment With Diamond Bank Plc For Everyone / Agent Recruitment For M-payment With Over N150,000 Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard by ellaizzo: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
I went to clickbank to make payment for a product with my a skye bank visa creditcard but did not see Nigeria there.
Please, how else can I make payment on Clickbank?
Re: Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard by ellaizzo: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Exactly, 9ja doesnt have good reputation online, I was adviced to get a USA address from Graphcard, But the Visa card was issued to me here in 9ja, if I use the USA address eventually, will I be able to make purchase with my visacard?
Re: Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard by surveycash(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2010

Use www . epaynaira . net.
Re: Can One Make Online Payment With His Skye Visa Creditcard by emo2302(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2010
It is difficult to pay or shop in USA and UK especially with your Nigerian issued credit or debit card.

The best option is to use graphcard since you already have one or you get a virtual card from www.epaymansion.com
By adding a USA address even if it is fake will make the card accepted so far the card is registered inthat name and address.

Cards from graphcard and epaymansion are especially usefully for this purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Would Islamic Banking Be A Curse Or A Blessing / What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? / How Do Channels Tv Make Money Without Commercials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.