Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan (341 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Last week they told you the man in aso rock met south African President on bilateral talk in Japan

They have scammed you all again grin
Re: I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan by eyeview: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
Na wah for you ooo. You that is thoughting, have you ever seen buhari achieve anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan by Ventura1: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
WASH! what is happening shows nothing was discussed, buhari is clueless.
Re: I Thought They Said Buhari Met And Talked With South African President In Japan by Charleys: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Him no talk anything with am.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Recalls High Commissioner To South Africa / Sanwo-Olu Completes, Commissions 492-flat Housing Estate In Igando / FG Explains Why It Recalled High Commissioner To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.