Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka (12560 Views)

Reconsider Position On N385 Pump Price, Senator Gershom Bassey Warns Govs / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by Okoroawusa: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
The r beging us for an embassy?
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by tsavkeghps(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by okafor200(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony thanks

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by seanjy4konji: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Not a single R will be given by me..Not to talk to IP.
mmadu4:
Am I the only one hoping that buhari slums and die ?? cos this bastard was a mistake
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by Pentasoft1978: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
promising bullshit. is that what we need now.
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
They have nothing to offer pass rice and fish...
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by x6sc00: 12:23am On Sep 04, 2019
I can’t believe that Srilanka will be begging to open our Embassy in their country. This people are not friendly to Nigerians. I got deported from being a Nigeria in this tiny island. I’ll never advice any Nigeria to visit this country.
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by x6sc00: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Stupid..

okafor200:
THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO LOOK EAST NOW.

WE HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE ELSE AND NO SOLUTION HAVE BEEN FOUND TO OUR PROBLEM.

THE EAST IS WHERE THE BLESSING WILL COME FROM.

WISE MEN ARE FROM THE EAST. THEY DONT COME WITHOUT GIFTS.

why do yorubas like to suffer this much?
Why do you people like to live in poverty and lack?
Are you not tired of soaking and drinking garri?

Garri no be food ooo,
eat garri and get dried within days.

Expecially that useless ijebu white garri.
Poverty is not an excuse ooo.
An igbo president will surely make you eat good food and be as fat as possible.

Have you ever sat down with any igbo brothers or niggars before in celebrations or get together?
You will eat and drink and be satisfied as you want.
Enough beer to go round for everybody.

But go and sit with any yoruba brother or niggars,
you go drink dry gin and ogogoro tire your brain go burst with red blood cells.

To tell you how far and poor other tribes are when compared to the igbos.

why not join hands and vote for an igbo man as a president and i bet you will surely eat 3 times daily guaranteed.

There would be much abundant in the land i swear down,

he would surely open all closed borders this dullard closed and we will all eat enough and be satisfied as we want.

Then yoruba and other tribes businesses and organisations will thrive and will be richly blessed

igbo president will make things very cheap for all i promise.

An igbo president will surely steal ooo,
but he will also allow others to benefit and eat from the government too,

most of all the multi million naira mansions built in nigeria today are been owned by igbo men.

But a fulani idiot will prefer you suffer and live in a hut,

a house where suffering will surely be abundant,

just as the cows and sheeps do reason so also will a fulani/hausa man will reason.
They dont reason development and properity but they always reason lack and poverty.

An igbo president will make nigeria a super house under 4 years only if given the chance.

Igbo people have really changed my life today,
am a living testimony thanks

please lets share and like so this can go round,

God bless the east

baba olowo
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by tsdarkside(m): 12:31am On Sep 04, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Better oo

what better oo....??

dont tell me you are in sri lanka...

anyways,I would not be surprised if nigerians are in siberia....
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by grandstar(m): 1:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Sri Lankan and those from Madagascar have some of the toughest names to.pronounce on the planet. The gold medal goals to Madagascar. Just start with their capital alone and you'll know what I mean
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by Uchek(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2019
"We should be to Africa what America is to the world but we are now a subject of ridicule"

Absolutely agree with you. We are reaping the fruits of quota-system and federal character based political leadership in the last 45 years since the end of the civil war.

temmypotter:
The foolishness of PMB's media and publicity team, How is this bit of news useful at this very unfortunate and dark time in our history, A country that was to be the pride of Africa has become a joke, We should be to Africa what America is to the world but we are now a subject of ridicule.

Nigeria , the most populous black nation is at the mercy of a nation with less than 60million people, begging for our lives, Disheartening!

We can hate the likes of Abacha and IBB all we want, but in their time, nations respected us, feared us even. Sad!
Re: President Buhari To Reconsider Re-opening Nigerian Embassy In Sri Lanka by okafor200(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
x6sc00:
Stupid..

na thunder go fire your one eye there for you fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Youths Must Oppose Those Messing Up Their Future / OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.