Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O (1539 Views)

How To Access The New Opay Loan Of 200,000 Opay. (insider Information) / Generate Amazing Income As An Opay Mobile Money Agent / FG Moves To Enforce ‘No Work, No Pay’ Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O by danteenoni: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Opay started in Ibadan with Ride to anywhere at the rate of #50. In August, it changed to #100. Now in September, Opay charges way higher than all those prices. The rise is the price meet a lot of people unaware, example of that kind of person is me. I ordered this morning, getting to my destination, the App told me the total amount is #748. Coupon of #150, so I will have to pay the balance, I was like I still make use of this yesterday, I finally paid it. I'm writing this to inform others so that you wouldn't fall into the same hole.
Re: Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O by JubrinElSudan: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Okada? At least Uber, AC go blow you. But Okada? I no follow oh
Re: Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O by chiefolododo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bye bye to OPAY
Re: Opay Ibadan No Pay Anymore O by olamoses75(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2019
I experienced the same thing last week when I order for a ride to challenge from Ojoo which is initially #100,but to my surprise, the app charged me #430 and the rider now started preaching to me that it was because the place is far. I had stopped using it since then, I even uninstall their app on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. Unemployment Is Eating Me Up / Do You Want To Relocated To Germany? Read This Guide / A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.