Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property (22144 Views)

Philip Shaibu Sues Obaseki, Edo Assembly Urges Court To Halt Impeachment / Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by RockHard: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
GavelSlam:

You must be a poor dad.

That guy and his ilk seem to be ok with Saraki godfatherism in Kwara but not anywhere else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by livebyday(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
angry

I do not support this

Baba. ,may his soul continue to rest in peace , was an astute gentleman , a great Patriot of his state and an excellent politician

This is wrong

He left a legacy and is constantly referred to in reverence by Kwara indigenes
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by Printerscanner: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The only identity Kwara has is the Sarakis'. If you withdraw it, there will be no Kwara. Known for nothing except the school UniIlorin. A rusty state.

Overrun by Usman Dan Fodio, enslaved and islamised, a once prosperous and rich people sold their identity for turbans. It will not be well with their fathers that entered such arrangements.

Richdad

This one is suffering from generational madness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by livebyday(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891666:

This matter should be adequately look into and judgement should be carried out.

ENOUGH is truly ENOUGH!

How can you say this ?

Do you even know the person of the late chief ?

He was an excellent selfless politician who really had his people's best interest at heart

That man remains a reference point for politicians in that state

I am guessing you just commented for the sake of it

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
I approve, but remember this is a precedent. It can be you tomorrow
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by aolawale025: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is pure vindictiveness
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
chisss

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by RevengeNimi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81891666:

This matter should be adequately look into and judgement should be carried out.

ENOUGH is truly ENOUGH!

Here I come again...

Na you go tire!
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by tsavkeghps(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by Lugianostar(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Contractual agreement on the landed property please
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
O to ge

1 Like

Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
aolawale025:
This is pure vindictiveness
says who? No let me vex with you o
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by Halo22: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
I am seeing serious rift looming between the Governor of the state and the entire family of oloye. How do you want to demolish the man's property when his children are still on ground politically? At this point, both Bukola, Gbemisola and others will connive against the Governor and am sure he won't survive their heat.
Re: Kwara Assembly Urges Abdulrazaq To Revoke Saraki’s Property by proftwinnie10(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
I love these lawmakers.

-------------------------------------------------
Check my signature.
It's been paying my bills steady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.