Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet (655 Views)

Nigerian Chief Turns Down Award In South Africa Because Of Xenophobia(photo) / Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Feranmicharless: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Its no longer a news what's currently happening in South Africa.

See what Don jazzy tweeted about the situation at hand.

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Feranmicharless: 12:21am On Sep 04, 2019
MAN, that's too deep

I felt that shit

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by choice17(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Since this xenophobic issue escalated, I expected president Buhari to take a tough stance in making them pay immediately by imposing series of sanctions on them

But I was totally disappointed, these government has no regards for its citizens

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Don Baba Jay... Your words are just too deep.

Nigerian Government is just so messed up angry

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Tellemall: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2019
What does the story of his parents have to do with anything?
Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by donstan18: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2019
Our leaders, especially one particular dullard prefer preparing and building good, comfortable and conducive home for cows than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Feranmicharless: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Tellemall:
Were you not at any point in life taught how to relate any situation to a parable?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Emitrix42(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2019
This one enter blood, too deep
Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Thablownmindset: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Tellemall:

the govt of any state is indirectly the parent of her citizen ��
just like him my parents strives to provide for me and my siblings so we don't go outside begging
If only our govt will do the needful,by providing the essential ammunities that makes a state better for it's citizen (since they are the parent)why will the citizens(children) go search for greener pastures outside??
too deep��, God bless Don baba
Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by Tellemall: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Feranmicharless:
Were you not at any point in life taught how to relate any situation to a parable?

What is the parable you were taught in life that you see in the needless statement about his parents?
Re: Xenophobia: Don Jazzy Blast The Nigerian Government In His Tweet by SirWhiteFish: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Don always hitting the nail on the head

(1) (Reply)

Free Hardware And Networking Training (A+ And CCNA) / 2020 Shell (spdc)'jv Undergraduate Scholarship / Equivalent Of Your Salary In USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.