Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (57596 Views)

FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by excessmon(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank you for explaining to him........
ezenna191:

High Commissioner is the equivalent of Ambassador among Commonwealth Countries which Nigeria and South Africa are members.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by CrestMan: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
UNTIL NIGERIANS STORM DSTV AND THE FG JAM THEIR NETWORK FROM OUR SPACE FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS, THAT'S WHEN I WILL TAKE THESE FAKE REACTIONS SERIOUS. lipsrsealed undecided

MY PROPOSAL:

LET US NOT WATCH SUPER SPORTS FOR ATLEAST 3 MONTHS SO THAT SOUTH AFRICA WILL FEEL THE HEAT! IF YOU ARE WITH ME CLICK LIKE, IF NOT SHARE angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by nadesh(f): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2019
omoiyamayor:
They shold expel South Africa diplomats in Nigeria too,if they don't want nigerians anymore then no point of having embassy here,close SA consulate in lagos.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:
Good move by the Nigerian government, in taking a stand.

However, average South Africans and the South African government dont care about all this. They benefit NOTHING from Nigeria. We dont have any leverage. So if Nigerians dont want to DIE, let them leave their country.

Honest truth.

They benefit nothing from Nigeria?... Even Dstv and Mtn will find your ignorance very unamusing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by guttentag(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
They will soon deny this, who go bet?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Alexrayz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
Stevecovey:
Good move by the Nigerian government, in taking a stand.

However, average South Africans and the South African government dont care about all this. They benefit NOTHING from Nigeria. We dont have any leverage. So if Nigerians dont want to DIE, let them leave their country.

Honest truth.

Lol I laugh u let see how MTN DStv will survive without Nigeria lol say Nigeria don't have laverage don't worry let by mistake it get to a point where they are force out let see how mind u these are thier biggest company in respect to thier field
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by martineverest(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
punch news can't carry fake news
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by NMotorwerks: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
SICK MIND, SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA!

JORDAN202:
GENERAL ABACHA, BECAUSE YOU DIED UNEXPECTEDLY;

(1).
ANYONE CAN KILL NIGERIANS ANYHOW AND THE PRESENT FG IS TOO AFRAID TO EVEN TALK.

(2).
COMMON SA THAT YOU AND OTHERS HELPED TO FREE FROM APARTHEID NOW KILLS NIGERIANS DESPITE WHAT WE DID FOR THEM.

(3).
DESPITE SAs LOOTING AND DESTROYING NIGERIAN SHOPS & BUSINESS IN SA, MTN DSTV SHOPRITE IS STILL ALLOWED TO STAND IN NIGERIA.

(4)
NIGERIANS ARE NOW PRIME CANDIDATES TO BE MURDERED WORLDWIDE.

(5)
COULD YOU KINDLY SEND YOUR SPIRIT INTO EVERY NIGERIAN AND SHOW US HOW TO TEACH THESE INTERNATIONAL MURDERS WHY THEY CANNOT KILL A NIGERIAN.

OH Maximum Ruler, your people are dying like chicken.

If you cannot return to your beloved ASO ROCK, please send your ghost there to teach them how violence is a tool in Diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by ctrl09(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
You have been played. Nigeria doesn't have an ambassador ijn South Africa. They recalled a nobody.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Do you know South Africa through its companies has a $20 billion investment in Nigeria? Learn to browse google before embarrassing yourself online.
Who is gaining more from the investment? Whats is the companys % contribution to the South African economy. Do u know the promises & grovelling Nigeria does just to attract foreign direct investments?

When the Nigerdeltans were being a nuisance, chevron sold off their billion $ assets to a Nigerian company and vamoozed. It didnt affect America in anyway. Its just a private company making a few losses.

This move is not going to change anything. Nigerians better give themselves sense and start finding ways to move their business from dt country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by blindjustice13(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
iswallker:

Good luck with this copy and paste you are doing from one thread to another... tongue
i will continue till the desired change is achieved, like basketmouth said, "today we stand". This is my own way of standing by my people. The gory images of people being burnt alive still flashes before me and i wont rest ,if this is what i can do to bring awareness i will.

It is not within my power to cut diplomatic ties with south Africa, if it was i wouldn't even need to hast tag it and by now we would be in the final stage of sending the south African ambassador out of Nigeria. Mock me all you want but this is my own way to show how deeply sad i felt after seeing those pictures online.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
EHEN!CORRECT DECISION.MAKE DEM COM ORDER LOOTIN OF SA BIZNESSES NATIONWIDE.HE WHO LAFF LAST.....
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by freeDR(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:
I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news
Commonwealth countries use High Commissions among themselves instead of Embassies. So what you have is High Commissioners not Ambassadors.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Alexrayz:

Lol I laugh u let see how MTN DStv will survive without Nigeria lol say Nigeria don't have laverage don't worry let by mistake it get to a point where they are force out let see how mind u these are thier biggest company in respect to thier field

You guys think too highly of this country. What is mtn's contribution to S.A. economy as % of S.A. GDP?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by AnanseK(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
A good move, but I hope the drug war lords will not bring the Nigerian Government to support what is essentially a criminal cartel resistance to law and order. We must look and look again before we leap.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by madridsta007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-xenophobia-nigeria-recalls-ambassador-to-south-africa-shuns-wes/amp/

Where is that APC apologist attacking me?
This is part of what I mean by strong statements. SA is just coming out of a recession and anything to hurt its image and economy is what Nigeria's response should be.

Would they try this nonsense if Obj or GEJ were in charge?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
Expel the gay ambassador from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by madenigga(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why would Nigeria pull out of world economic summit because of Xenophobia in South Africa...

Thats no really a wise decision
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

They benefit nothing from Nigeria?... Even Dstv and Mtn will find your ignorance very unamusing.

DSTV & MTN are private south african companies. Theyll count their losses, sell and leave.

Your government will still beg them to stay though. Lol!
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Fogman(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Highly commendable decision
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
madridsta007:

Where is that APC apologist attacking me?
This is part of what I mean by strong statements. SA is just coming out of a recession and anything to hurt its image and economy is what Nigeria's response should be.

Would they try this nonsense if Obj or GEJ were in charge?
Didnt the worst xenophobic attack happen during GEJ's presidency? What did he do? Honest question.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by streeetcred: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
culf:
better. No country can stand on it's own. we all need one another. I don't know what is running in these South African heads.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by LANDLORD72: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=tsinzu post=81915460]I don't believe it. We don't have an ambassador in south Africa. What we have in South Africa is a high commissioner. Confam Fake news[/quote
What is the Difference between high commission and Ambassador? You mouth like fake news Evil man
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Lightman300(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Common Wealth countries dont describe their diplomatic rep in another Common Wealth country as ambassador,but as high commissioner!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by umuna(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
tsinzu:

Member of common wealth of nations are called high commission Oga and non members are called ambassadors!
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
Icon79:
I can understand Nigeria recalling their ambassador and demanding compensation, but what's the relevance of pulling out of the [b]World [/b]Economic Summit? Is South Africa hosting the summit? But even if SA is hosting, it still doesn't make sense for us to pull out. I mean, it isn't like we're doing them a favor by pulling out. This is akin to cutting your nose to spite your face shocked

O pari

Your fellow country people have been pushing and pushing for it. So the govt has given them what they want.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by VULCAN(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
So people just believe this news because its purportedly from a "presidential source".

Is this a hidden matter or what? Nonsense

Let them make a formal announcement before I believe as APC is a moving propaganda machine.

Mtscheww
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by mikedammy63(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
I wouldn't know why our government kept mute since this had been happening time without numbers.... God Almighty should intervene
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now, this is the long awaited action.

Cyril Makosa or whatever the monkey calls himself should control his illiterate frustrated miscreants.

I understand most of their hospitals are dominated by Nigerians and other foreign medical practitioners because they are bunch opportunistic lazy retards. Really wish the medical practitioners can start relocating to other countries where their services will be more appreciated.

Lol...makosa

No be only makosa, na awilo.

Sincerely, me sef no Sabi spell the name. Namaphosa abi wetin sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by zachanalysis: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very smart move. Reciprocity it is baby.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by Beautyaddy: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Huh....Has any major news channel like Channels TV, NTA or TVC been able to confirm and broadcast this latest development
Re: Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit by MillerJnr(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now, this is the long awaited action.

Cyril Makosa or whatever the monkey calls himself should control his illiterate frustrated miscreants.

I understand most of their hospitals are dominated by Nigerians and other foreign medical practitioners because they are bunch opportunistic lazy retards. Really wish the medical practitioners can start relocating to other countries where their services will be more appreciated.

nice one, you get mouth, let's keep the unity going, "Cyril makosa" you bad o �, #fvckSa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.