Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Xenophobia: Her-Free-Car (A-Fri-Ca) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Her-Free-Car (A-Fri-Ca) (169 Views)

A Northerner Opens Free Car Wash In Support Of Peter Obi In Bauchi State. Photos / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Her-Free-Car (A-Fri-Ca) by Softcash(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
•••••Her-Free-Car (A-fri-ca)•••••

I knew not how I got into her free car
Twas destiny that seduced my soul
Journeying from somewhere to nowhere
Where every passenger went out on a limb
Perhaps the early bird gets the worm; front seat; Government

In the car; our shadows stoned us to death and hung our sins on a cross in Golgotha
Passengers; How much is our fee?
The driver took a rain check whilst replying us through her visage and said;

It's a free-car!!
A-freak-Her

Even though other six Cars are calling; we heed not!
Had it been I had known I would have boarded one of the white cars, I chose black! Destiny is blind!

Oh ye! We passengers were 54
We exist from the same umbilical cord
Unknowing we all have different mindset, amidst we passengers from the same source were some beautiful devils who told some passengers to take a hike whilst the car is still on motion!
Hearts slept but eyes were somniphobic

But why? Hatred?! Life is now cheaper than knife
The rain rains blood
Love has lost its breathing
Religions are ruled by the beasts
Faith has been encaged
Hopes are drowned in the sea of ignorance
Unity has became an expired product
We rise and raise the flag of corruption
Families sold their loyalty to buy perfidies from politicians.
Terrorism blinds citizens and gave the government a lucid sight
Aphenphosmphobia get married to Anthropophobia and gave birth to chronophobic beings

We fell and arise;
Unknowing our body' scars would foot the bill, truth and untruth struggle in endless combat, even though time motions forwards and backwards sans a sigh of sign!
I'm wandering in wonders,
When would our brain call our soul for deliverance

Today, Futures and pasts fell into an ocean of teary blood, the world itself had changed her garment, it's I and You who who need to reform it to cloth

Humanity wheedled me in the right frame of mind and sent my brain into university of dilemma,

Africans, let's rethink and adhere to unity
We are one
And none is beautiful as us
Our culture; our pride
Our religion ; our Salvation

Let's increase our kneeling to prayers
And put actions forth like that of players
Let's wave a "NO" to Xenophobia!!!

©® Distinct Visage
09-04-2019

(1) (Reply)

Adhoc AU Meeting, What Are They Waiting For?? / Xenophobia: Akingboye Condemn Attacks / Xenophobia: South Africa Shuts High Commission In Nigeria After Reprisal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.