Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Winners And Losers In South Africa Xenophobia Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Winners And Losers In South Africa Xenophobia Attack (395 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / Edo Governorship Election: Winners And Losers / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Winners And Losers In South Africa Xenophobia Attack by obayendo1010(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Due to recent outrage between Nigeria and South african because of the attack of other Africans and Nigerians especially, i decides to run a breakdown on celebrities,films and nationalities greatly affected and those who shows ability to stand against abnormalities and does we expect to act but failed graciously.
PLEASE feel free to add yours and ignore the choice of words..

WINNERS
1)Hushpuppi
he particular bring to lime light all the awareness needed to speak out after scolding the Nigeria celebrities for their ignorance and silent
2)Nasty c
the dude was able to air is view perfectly and to the extend of blasting Nigerians celeb for not speaking our he earned my respect
3)Nigerians in south africa
due to massive pressure from Nigerians back home there have been less hostile towards them in southy
other notable winners on my list are tiwa savage, others Africa country with less voice and Burna boy he won a lot of Nigeria heart for his bravery stand
LOSERS
1)Nigerians
because we lost both lives and properties in scenerio
2)Nigeria Govt
this is the most insensitive govt have ever heard of in my life both in life and studies
3)Shop rite
4)Pep and mtn
5)AKA
this man got the bashing of his life...he was just the target and all hanger from Nigeria celeb.
6)TU BABA
this guy annoy me big time dont get it twisted am a fan of 2face from personality to music to life style is my favourite but the way he handle the all issue is really annoying.He attacked huspuppi for voicing out against celeb and was complaining why must Nigeria wait or bash celeb for not speaking out....why wont i? i have 200contacts and you have 2millions who will pass the awareness more me or you?....if you dont want to take responsiblity please dont act as if you want and focus on your career. you are a voice and you have shown you were before but if you are no longer one kindly bring to our notice and no one will disturb you...but know you have failed yourself
Re: The Winners And Losers In South Africa Xenophobia Attack by DeWisedon(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Those people attacking shoprite will still foolishly recharge their MTN lines and make calls with it and also subscribe to DSTV and GOTV today instead of breaking their Simcards and damaging their DSTV if really they want to boycott SA products....

South Africans are there attacking Nigerians and their businesses and we are here looting Nigeria owned businesses inside shoprite mall amd burning down MTN buildings where Nigerians are working.
Its still a Win Win Situation for South Africa
Una sure say we get sense at all?

Must we behave foolishly like South Africans
Can lack of proper education be the cause of all these in Africa

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Has Not Performed Well, Owes Over N2 Trillion - Minister / See The 6 Reasons Why Women Don't Participate In Politics: No 2 Will Shock You / Nigerians’ Evacuation Delayed As Authorities Withhold Landing Permit From Air Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.