Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,481 members, 7,854,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert (11374 Views)

Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Imo Attack: IGP Deploys Security Reinforcement Squads, Sets Up Special Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2019
stupid country, did the South African Police put all their own personnel on red alert when their mob went gaga killing us?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by rentAcock(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
If nothing else comes out if this saga, by now everyone should know how to spell xenophobia or xenophobic.

Think you are smart? Come and answer simple questions and win N5,000 today at 2pm
https://www.nairaland.com/5399577/naija-quiz-show-4-win
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by tsavkeghps(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by DaveHert(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Of course you guys would protect them and their businesses just like they are protecting our people and their businesses over there.

The hate I have my own country leaders is even more than the hate I have for South Africans. sad
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by LZAA: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Kagarko:
That's very nice of you IGP.

Deal with any Flat He ad destroying Nigeria and Nigerians.

Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by israelmao(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2019
What about blue alert?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by skukimania(f): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Typical Nigerian cops,

Since yamree promised to beat up buhari and they failed, its buhari's turn to watch them killed in S.A and laugh out loud.. any retaliation Naija cops would fvck you up real quick

Karma was really fast on them, they wanted fulani out of their land, wanted to beat up other peoples leaders, they demolished muslims mosque and house of Allah now that they are paying dearly their god. Lamidi kanu the Internet Dunce is vert silent

I don't believe you are a Nigerian. All these useless foreigners trying to cause division among Nigerians will never know peace!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by Omoslim26: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2019
This is what every reasonable country would do not that lawless animal kingdom called South Africa how can you have a government and your citizens are on a constant killing spree on foreigners
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by uuzba(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2019
What of blue Alert?
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by AdonaiAluminium: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2019
If you like place them on white, black, etc alert, as long as the South Africans continue killing Nigerians there, the reprisals here will still continue

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by biobab23(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2019
When there was no Xenophobia they claimed to be Biafrans. Now that they are being Attacked, they claimed to be Nigerians. Shior!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by itsme01: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2019
skukimania:

I don't believe you are a Nigerian. All these useless foreigners trying to cause division among Nigerians will never know peace!

Ogbeni... stop behaving like savages and babarians if you want respect from others.. its that simple
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by skukimania(f): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2019
itsme01:

Ogbeni... stop behaving like savages and babarians if you want respect from others.. its that simple

Who cares about your respect? Mtcheeeeeew! It's very clear you are not a Nigerian, you this agent of division.
At a time like this, you are still wearing garments of tribalism. I spit on your head!
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by Compatriot60: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by proftwinnie10(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2019
It's fine sha.
While they are killing our own people over there, we are here protecting them, their properties and embassies.

Sign of maturity and a show of big brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Check my signature, see what has been keeping me afloat.
God bless Wafo.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by wevwon: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2019
In Just Few Days Nig Police Has Arested Above 120 People Whie Their S.Afrca Conterpart Never Arested A Single Soul,those That Killd And Looted In Their Country.Who Says That Nig Police Does Not Know How To Do Their Work Well Well.I Dof My Cap For U Nig Police.But.
Re: Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert by Lilkelly(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Typical Nigerian cops,

Since yamree promised to beat up buhari and they failed, its buhari's turn to watch them killed in S.A and laugh out loud.. any retaliation Naija cops would fvck you up real quick

Karma was really fast on them, they wanted fulani out of their land, wanted to beat up other peoples leaders, they demolished muslims mosque and house of Allah now that they are paying dearly their god. Lamidi kanu the Internet Dunce is vert silent

so is only Iqbos dat are bin killed in South Africa??
Clap for yurself...
Ewu gambia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / War Between Ezza And Effium In Ebonyi: Women And Children On The Run (pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Power Policy To Meet Lagos Electricity Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.