Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (44862 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by bonnyhope: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
EggSauce:
You killed yourself just because you want to Please[b] imaginary[/b] God brought to by the whites ...... Tuah undecided

from your comment it means God does not exist....but i say to you, God will be manifested in your life very soon

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by derbykol(f): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin this one was never fasting he was just another man on a suicide mission, the name of his church alone (Heaven is my home) he clearly has a plan to die, how can you go without food for 20 days, I remember sometimes around 2007 when I fasted for 3 straight days at Mfm prayercity after the fasting exercise I told the pastor i will never fast again in my life, grin grin I don’t understand the concept behind fasting
That MFM kind of Fasting Na die ooo,but it works.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Mikenyong(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
some people have to season before they write
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by shadeyinka(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.
He probably did dry fasting. If he had drank water he can go for 30 days
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Lovelife433(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest
Eleribu oponu.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Lonelypacifist6: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

They hallucinate and call it vision grin

Brain fog.
Will they listen?

I almost replied her with this now, i just decided to let it go
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by favour32(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
God created us to be smart.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by magzey: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.
Is 7 days that a human can bare without foot and survive any thing above is deadly

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Even Jesus wey fast for 40days and 40 night self hear am for body just bcus of we this sturborn human beings. This one too wan follow do like Jesus christ o, Rip to the dead
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by k2money(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Foolishness kill him
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by k2money(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Well, let's not go too biblical but the man should know his limit....as one who is close to God... One should know what he or she can be able tO do and what not to even try
His foolishness make him think God will feed him spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by favour32(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
francisisking:
atheist always are not smart people.... why?
Please, ignore the atheist and agnostic
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
k2money:

His foolishness make him think God will feed him spiritually

My brother, sometimes we just dey do stuffs wey even God himself ain't in support of.....aint Tryna say that Fasting is not Good.

But my point is this, we all have individual differences and capabilities..... What wOrked out for me might nOt wOrk out fOr yOu even if you think you can do it more better than me... The guy even fall God hand seff...maybe he is not medically fit but he went ahead with the fasting stuff.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin this one was never fasting he was just another man on a suicide mission, the name of his church alone (Heaven is my home) he clearly has a plan to die, how can you go without food for 20 days, I remember sometimes around 2007 when I fasted for 3 straight days at Mfm prayercity after the fasting exercise I told the pastor i will never fast again in my life, grin grin I don’t understand the concept behind fasting

When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

Why fast in the first place if you don't know the purpose/concept?
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
He was not wise, he should have understood his body system.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by rollymore(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
The guy just committed suicide
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by tillaman(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zionista:

When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

Why fast in the first place if you don't know the purpose/concept?
it wasn’t like I had a choice then, it was more like a laid down rule then

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:

You lack sense

It's people like you believe TB Joshua did dry fasting for 40 Days and Forty Nights

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Ensquare(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
you can't cheat nature. Our system was designed to be nourished every day. what's the need of unnecessary fasting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
He probably did not have enough fat to carry him for more than 20 days, but from the pictures I’m seeing he still had enough fat to carry him for months. Probably died of other causes.

The longest fast I know was of a man that fasted for about a year plus, but the faster was morbidly obese so he had enough fat to carry him for 365 days without food.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Pweetylawunmi: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg i no fit laf oooo
Hezekiah001:
The day I tried fasting from 6-6 I almost passed out
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by k2money(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

My brother, sometimes we just dey do stuffs wey even God himself ain't in support of.....aint Tryna say that Fasting is not Good.

But my point is this, we all have individual differences and capabilities..... What wOrked out for me might nOt wOrk out fOr yOu even if you think you can do it more better than me... The guy even fall God hand seff...maybe he is not medically fit but he went ahead with the fasting stuff.
Either fast is good or not, I don't know,but what am sure of all this millionaires pastors don't fast. Because if they do they won't be putting on weight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realbarc: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
author=nwanneni post=81943846]of course Jesus existed na,but was his theory true?
That's the question.

You just contradicted yourself
that.

How do we know Yahweh wasn't a figment of imagination in a Jewish scammer's(probably jesus) small mind? undecided
stop talking like you are brainless.

Another contradiction
All religion acknwoldge that Yahweh is the both the Jewish and Christian God.
I stated clearly that religions acceptedcthat Yahweh is overexistence

course Jesus existed na,but was his theory true?
That's the question.

What is the real question here you originally postedo with your psychoanalysis, who is the brainless one?
Your retinue land reprocessing of meangless questions leave much to be desire.

stop talking like you are brainless.
Sorry atheist, you can't withstand my arguement as I have dealt with your type.

Seriously, stop trolling.
It is not good.
Stop the needless attack but ensure you respect other people opinions, belief and character even if it goes against your own.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by TruthHurts100: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
GisterBlogger:
A Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba has died from malnutrition after fasting for 20 days. He was 10 days away from completing his 30 days fast.

He was a Preacher at “Heaven Is My Home” church in Kazomba Township of Solwezi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/zambian-pastor-dies-from-malnutrition-after-fasting-for-20-days-photo

Mumu
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by adegeye38(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Niflheim:
My heart goes out to his family members!!!

Don't these "chwistains" ever learn anything? Don't they have sense?

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!!
The gospel is foolishness to those headed for destruction.

Because you don't believe in someone does not mean he does not exist.

The man was not looking to die wen he embarked on d fast.

But, the thing is you do things according to your own ability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by dan6019(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
it should be that something else is responsible for the death. 20 days absolute fast - no food all through, is too small a no of days to kill him.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realbarc:

that.

Another contradiction

.[

What is the real question here you originally postedo with your psychoanalysis, who is the brainless one?
quote]f course Jesus existed na,but was his theory true?
That's the question.

.top talking like you are brainless.

It is not good.
Stop the needless attack but ensure you respect other people opinions, belief and character even if it goes against your own.
I am saying your religion and bible is fake and you are giving me proof of it's existence from the same bible undecided
If I call you brainless again now you will start wailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Deepfeel(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Looks like the man was already sick before he started the fasting
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realbarc: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
nwanneni:
I am saying your religion and bible is fake and you are giving me proof of it's existence from the same bible undecided
If I call you brainless again now you will start wailing.

Just like I proved that you and your theory is fake.
You don't exist apart from Nairaland.

No archeological or historical proofs.

Question... Where did I talk about the existence from Bible.

I played your game and I conquered.

I am celebrating not wailing but you are trolling and insulting me.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by jimmynauty: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
respect

Died in active service!
His conviction

*** SALUTE****
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by pattern100(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realbarc:

that.

Another contradiction

It is not good.
Leave those guys. Funny enough, most of them claimed to be an atheist, only on the net.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fasting cannot kill !

Fasting is one of the Greatest Spiritual Exercise you can have..

If at all the Man is dead, it's not for Fasting..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.