Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA (727 Views)

Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by Ctorch: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Dear Nigerians in South Africa, Don’t come back ooo. - Prince Deji Adeyanju

Follow link and watch

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221305786453168&id=1202901411

Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by omenka(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2019
I never knew Deji is a prince.
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by blackboy(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Who go come back? They need assurances and security to be safe in SA
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by Simplyleo: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
If the govt of SA sincerely wants to bring this situation under control, why can't foreigners in their public services be given leave to travel home for the time being. angry

As for Deji, I don't think he knows what he is saying. Though I know some people will still not be willing to travel as if they are homeless. undecided
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by psucc(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2019
It's just the proverbial frypan to fire.

At home it is swarm of problems while they it is just a xenophobic attacks, just one problem.

This informs their to rather survive or die in SA.
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by MPSA(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
If the govt of SA sincerely wants to bring this situation under control, why can't foreigners in their public services be given leave to travel home for the time being. angry

As for Deji, I don't think he knows what he is saying. Though I know some people will still not be willing to travel as if they are homeless. undecided

I think transfer is also legal, Ask for transfer
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by Simplyleo: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

I think transfer is also legal, Ask for transfer
Transfer at international level?

As in, transfer from SA to Egypt for example?

I strongly doubt. undecided
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by johnkay1(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmm.... Brainless Deji
So, they should die there?
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by aremuforlife(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
That is the fact, coming back to Nigeria at this time will increase depression and suicide.

Most of them are legally engaged over there and they have anything to fall back here in Nigeria.

The libya returnee's are still there ,littering around without any means of surviving
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Why won't they come back?
Does life have duplicate?
Dumb skull
Re: Don't Come Back To Nigeria- Deji Adeyanju To Nigerians In SA by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
I have to agree with Deji.

The present government we have is as useless as anything.

Comeback and have yourselves to blame..

Stay and defend yourselves than coming here to bee murdered again by buhari.

Nothing works in this country for now...

Stay and live with the issues.

Problems and conflicts may arise but in over coming them, do we stronger.

(1) (Reply)

The Independence Day Dinner / EFCC Cooking Something In Lagos / Lagos Assembly Won’t Repeal Pension Law Being Enjoyed By Ex-governors- Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.