Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (48925 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Larryndelaw: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sterope:
How does Yoruba culture translate to politics? undecided

Dont mind him. He is sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Eteka1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
How much is your dad worth?

6 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kellie069:

N your own dad doesn't have 10,000 naira grin grin grin grin , ain't you bothered about that?
Good cos you know me. Nobody is richer than any local government in Nigeria. Not even Bill Gates. Stop being brainwashed

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kellie069(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
Good cos you know me. Nobody is richer than any local government in Nigeria. Not even Bill Gates. Stop being brainwashed

Of course you dont really know the worth of some people.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
ludofivw:
Talking of Yoruba culture, from the statement it could be drawn he is making reference to their traditional political system

Senate is not a traditional position and drawing that analogy is stupid. Where has he seen a man who died and his family succeeded him in Nigerian politics

Its like saying in Yoruba land a younger person stands for an older person to sit down so Osinbajo should stand up from his VP seat for Tinubu who is older

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kellie069:

Of course you dont really know the worth of some people.
They don't have it. His father is not richer than the two longest streets in Osun state. Una too dey see money finish

5 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Huge debt doesn't translate to lack of wealth.
If Osun is a company and it's to be liquidated today, will it be able to offset its financial obligations? The ans is yes.
Tinubu, IBB, Danjuma combined can't be worth the Net Value of Osun state.
Davido is a kid and he is only showing traits of same.
Lol
NBS released a GDP figure
Osun was battling with ekiti and ebonyi poorest Igbo state
Here is the numbers
Osun GDP : 1.47 trillion
Ekiti poorest Yoruba state GDP: 1.39 trillion
Ebonyi poorest Igbo state GDP : 1.36 trillion
See who osun is comparing with
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Okoroawusa: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Very childish...

7 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by sangresan(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
newsynews:
Davido has stated that there is no money Osun State can make in the next 30 to 40 years that his dad has not made.

The singer made this known during a private listening party at Landmark Events, Victoria Island, for his ‘A Good Time’ scheduled to drop in October.

Davido also revealed the real reason why he was away from Nigeria during the Osun State election.

Speaking in an interview with MTV Base TV host, Ehiz, Davido said:

https://wotzup.ng/davido-no-money-osun-state-can-make-in-40-years-that-my-dad-hasnt-made/

What's this fool talking about?

16 out of 17 local government areas in which state? How many local govt areas are in Osun West Senatorial District?

The fact is that your family has benefitted more from politics in Osun than any other family in history..Your grandfather was a senator, your late uncle was a governor and senator, and B-red's daddy was also a senator all in the same state, not minding the fact that many other prominent families also contributed equally or more to the development of the state.

Serubawon was given the APC ticket into the Senate in 2015 as a bargain..If he had run against the APC, he would have lost as he did in 2011..The ticket was snatched from someone who was also a committed party man....When Serubawon died, the party just made an attempt to correct the wrong, but, alas, it boomeranged as your family decided to defect to the PDP from which your late uncle defected from in 2014 due to threats to his life.

In all this, I see self-interest...I see desperate attempts by your family to continue to remain relevant despite the fact that Demola was obviously ill-educated to lead the state...Your family shortchanged Omisore and were happy when he left the party in frustration...You deceived Ogunbiyi and a lot of other PDP chieftains that you thought you wouldn't need their support...It's not as if your party also didn't rig - it was just that the ruling party outmanoeuvred you guys..

Stop lamenting Davido...There are Osun indigenes who are wealthier than your father, who have contributed more to the development of the state, and still don't make noise about it on social media.

12 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by 11doubledee: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
This guy is really a kid.Very disappointed as a fan.
Trying to open old wounds.
Your Isiaka Adeleke (serubawon) after plundering the state's resources and your dad who was the one doing the.......
After so many years, to come around and say this,is just stupid.
Don't blame him, probably still running around in diapers then.
Any corrupt politician caught stealing should be severely dealt with whether PDP,APC or any other. angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

How do you mean sir? What tribe has led Lagos since time immemorial?...

Can we use Abia and IMO states to conclude that Igbos are not worthy or qualified to lead?... While at it, can we use Goodluck Jonathan's stint in office to tar or taint every Niger Deltan?... Is Buhari enough to write off Northerners with regards to leadership?....
Hmmmmm (sighs)
I'm done talking with u
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Elemosho478: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm a Yoruba person
Babajide of tvc news said osun is broke
Tinubu said he is richer than osun
Blame dumb leaders that made osun to go broke
Thats the harsh truth
Osun is broke and poor

Shut up your mouth

So how much do you have in your account?

5 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by OlujobaSamuel: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Forget davido,who has his time
I'm talking about reality here
I'm talking about how Yoruba leaders behave
Yoruba leaders lie,Yoruba's don't have leaders
Osun has infrastructures,yes
But osun debt is too much
But the reason y the debt is too much is because of poor leadership
Yoruba's don't have leaders
It's not a yoruba leader stuff alone as far as Nigeria is concerned, our politicians are chronic liars and most times, bad financial managers.
That said, "a kin fi gbese si òrun se eso" (you don't hang debt on your neck like jewelry), so no Osun reasonable indigene is proud or should be proud of the state debt status, also we should not let the foolish ones from the state to start insulting us because they weren't allowed to have their own bad management art implemented(I see nothing reasonable his uncle could have done as a state governor if he had been given the mandate) in the state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DJInfluence: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido yarn pain them well well.... cheesy All the states for naija wey dey borrow money anyhow. cheesy cheesy Even me with my lean salary get money pass some states because i no owe debt. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Correcto: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
You mean underrated?
Davash222:
So, you’re saying your over rated dad is richer than State of Osun
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wirinet(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Osun state collect and average of N20 billion and generate close to N10 billion in IGR yearly. if we add up all the money Osun makes in a year, it will approximate N30 billion.

So therefore (in the voice of chief zebudaya, alias 4.30), Davido's father has made N30billion x 40 which equals N1.2 trillon, which approximate 3.3 billion dollars.

Abeg, what business does his father do?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by barragan: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
salford:
ordinary ilesha is richer than your dad.

There are Ijeshas richer than Davido's father. He's just a loudmouth.

10 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

It's not a yoruba leader stuff alone as far as Nigeria is concerned, our politicians are chronic liars and most times, bad financial managers.
That said, "a kin fi gbese si òrun se eso" (you don't hang debt on your neck like jewelry), so no Osun reasonable indigene is proud or should be proud of the state debt status, also we should not let the foolish ones from the state to start insulting us because they weren't allowed to have their own bad management art implemented(I see nothing reasonable his uncle could have done as a state governor if he had been given the mandate) in the state.
Never compare yourself to other
I want the best for Yoruba land
I'm going to say as it is
Forget Lagos
What concern me with Lagos
Rubbish
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Elemosho478: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Forget davido,who has his time
I'm talking about reality here
I'm talking about how Yoruba leaders behave
Yoruba leaders lie,Yoruba's don't have leaders
Osun has infrastructures,yes
But osun debt is too much
But the reason y the debt is too much is because of poor leadership

Stop talking like a slowpoke

You talk like someone with low IQ

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Elemosho478: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

That guy is a Kid with his mother's phone

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by nwamabo247(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
so your family is 40yrs time richer than osun.you guy should kukuma buy it now.please country people help
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Elemosho478:

Shut up your mouth

So how much do you have in your account?
What is me having money in my account have to do with this
I'm talking about the implications of what these things are doing to Yoruba land,u are asking my bank account
This is y I don't follow any political party
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wirinet(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
DJInfluence:
Davido yarn pain them well well.... cheesy All the states for naija wey dey borrow money anyhow. cheesy cheesy Even me with my lean salary get money pass some states because i no owe debt. grin grin grin
You no sabi read? Davido no talk about money wey dey bank account, him talk say him fada don make pass watin Osun state dey make for 40 years. In English dem call am turnover.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Elemosho478:

Stop talking like an slowpoke

You talk like someone with low IQ
Ok
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Lugianostar(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido " the spoilt brat" from east of the Niger!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Elemosho478: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

What is me having money in my account have to do with this
I'm talking about the implications of what these things are doing to Yoruba land,u are asking my bank account
This is y I don't follow any political party

Give the phone back to your elder brother

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Femijohn198: 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
the road that lead to ede your father house is so so bad why can't your father fix it.Na mouth una get and Na small pikin the worry devido.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DJInfluence: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
wirinet:

You no sabi read? Davido no talk about money wey dey bank account, him talk say him fada don make pass watin Osun state dey make for 40 years. In English dem call am turnover.
hihihi ok na
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Sensiblerealist: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
40 years lounloun. Asopotoyi cool lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Confronts Fan Impersonating Him, Asks Him To Change Hair To Black / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.