Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (48927 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Denikayan: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Kavod:

I understand it hurts you but its fact....

Alie hurts me!

Please dont say this where intellects are gathered, you just be making a fool of yourself.

If your ascertions were through, why did he and his uncle wanted to die on Osun election? That even had to go to the tribunal and court of law after their loss at the polls?

Oh, they just felt like ruling Osun? You are hungry! Trust me.

You must be a kid who has no iota of what his talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Annie939(f): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
look at a husband to-bee too childish very immature to my liking
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kavod: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Alie hurts me!

Please dont say this where intellects are gathered, you just be making a fool of yourself.

If your ascertions were through, why did he and his uncle wanted to die on Osun election? That even had to go to the tribunal and court of law after their loss at the polls?

Oh, they just felt like ruling Osun? You are hungry! Trust me.

You must be a kid who has no iota of what his talking about.
Ok firstly osun states federal allocation is 1.7 billon naira so lets assume multiply it by 12 months and then 20 years that amounts to 20.4 billion annually times 20 years and thats 408 billion and its roughly ($1billion). Deji has several jets with the most expensive been $35 million. As at 2017 he had a public net worth of $700 million dollars. Guy check how much it costs to purchase just the generator to power an average power plant in Nigeria.. He has not just one but two for his power generating station. I know Osun internally generates 300 to 700 million naira which amounts to nothing if it ever did Aregbesola wont owe workers 9 months salary and lastly there are other things cant pt here which constitutes his major resources. So in all these osun fed allocation and internal revenue, how much percent do you think a sitting governor can loot if given 20 years to rule? You can add Ekiti too if you want. So stop been rash and use your head
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by baratech: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
immortalityk:

I'm a Yoruba person
Babajide of tvc news said osun is broke
Tinubu said he is richer than osun
Blame dumb leaders that made osun to go broke
Thats the harsh truth
Osun is broke and poor

Chai
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Denikayan: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kavod:

Ok firstly osun states federal allocation is 1.7 billon naira so lets assume multiply it by 12 months and then 20 years that amounts to 20.4 billion annually times 20 years and thats 408 billion and its roughly ($1billion). Deji has several jets with the most expensive been $35 million. As at 2017 he had a public net worth of $700 million dollars. Guy check how much it costs to purchase just the generator to power an average power plant in Nigeria.. He has not just one but two for his power generating station. I know Osun internally generates 300 to 700 million naira which amounts to nothing if it ever did Aregbesola wont owe workers 9 months salary and lastly there are other things cant pt here which constitutes his major resources. So in all these osun fed allocation and internal revenue, how much percent do you think a sitting governor can loot if given 20 years to rule? You can add Ekiti too if you want. So stop been rash and use your head

And this long gibberish makes his dad richer than Osun State?

Why did his uncle wanted to die on Governorship election if his brother is 40 times richer than Osun State.

The joke is on you.

Just say Dangote is richer than Nigeria at once.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kavod: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
Denikayan:

And this long gibberish makes his dad richer than Osun State?

Why did his uncle wanted to die on Governorship election if his brother is 40 times richer than Osun State.

The joke is on you.

Just say Dangote is richer than Nigeria at once.
Just imagine osun state owning a private jet of $35 million, it would take them almost one full year of not touching their allocations to purchase, then maintainance and aviation fuel that would be take their internal revenue. LMAO..... The state go sell all their land for RUGA then pack out. But its one man who has three adeqauately maintained. Dont worry when your brother makes it big sleep at home and say my brother has money so i wont struggle.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Greenback: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
immortalityk:

Im Yoruba from r
Ekiti
Xhck my topics

Sogohdinho oya,we are waiting for you
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kavod:

You are the biggest idiot in living memory. You actually calculated monthly allocation as the total wealth of a state. Your head need to be checked. First Adeleke's wealth is less than $200 million. The total wealth found in the longest street in Osun will buy him and his entire generation. Stop being stupid and making a fool of yourself. Nobody is richer than the poorest local government in any state, not even Bill Gates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kavod: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
timesup234:
You are the biggest idiot in living memory. You actually calculated monthly allocation as the total wealth of a state. Your head need to be checked. First Adeleke's wealth is less than $200 million. The total wealth found in the longest street in Osun will buy him and his entire generation. Stop being stupid and making a fool of yourself. Nobody is richer than the poorest local government in any state, not even Bill Gates
Chaiiiiiii, you are dull ooooooooooooooo. Poorest local govt richer than bill gates.. Eyah they haff planted your brain in the village evil forest.. No need to argue with you, its over for you. Just sip sniper and put an end to this misery
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kavod:

Chaiiiiiii, you are dull ooooooooooooooo. Poorest local govt richer than bill gates.. Eyah they haff planted your brain in the village evil forest.. No need to argue with you, its over for you. Just sip sniper and put an end to this misery
Idiot mugu. The last data for Osun state over 10yrs ago puts its GDP nominal at $8billion. GDP is not even how to measure the total wealth of a place. Let Bill Gates buy all the houses, roads, cars, trucks, food stuffs, farms, schools, churches, lands, generator, transformers, mosque, water, trees and businessess in Osun states lets see how it goes. Stupid mallam like you
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Xisnin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
immortalityk:

Osun is technically broke and poor
That's the harsh truth
What is his father's net worth?
No one knows. He could even be a millionaire when
his debt is factored in.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Xisnin(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
netflicks:

Either his money is not clean or his is overrated
He is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Kavod:

300 to 700 million naira internally generated revenue amount to nothing? That's 3.6 to 8.4 billion naira a year and between 144 billion to N4 trillion naira over a 40 years period you Davido is biasing about.
If davido's dad is richer that osun state time 40, then where did he make his money from? Certainly he could not have made his money from the same osun state.
If osun state makes average of N2.2 billion monthly and adeleke must be making more than that, meaning even if all osun's GDP is given only to adeleke, it will not make him have more cash than the state.

Please answer this question, what goods and services does Adeleke sell to Osun that makes him 40 times richer than Osun state?
If Tinubu says he is richer than Lagos, it is believable as he collects a percentage of Lagos IGR (between 5 - 10%).I am sure Tinubu even collects a percentage of Osun IGR but Adeleke source of money is unknown .
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by adeswagsdmj(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
David actually goofed,his uncle didn’t win 16 out of 17

They are only 10local Governments in Osun West and his Uncle won 9 out of the 10.

See the Adelekes that wants to rule Osun,don’t even know the amount of Loacl government in a senatorial District

Only Serubawon was fit to rule from that Family.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Bowwow11(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Misterdhee1:

How? Are you his account manager? Who even knew his dad before Davido became a star? Seven's energy and Adeleke University combined together don't worth $100m! If you ve a contrary fact, lay it down. His dad isn't even the richest in Osun. He's just lucky to have a son that blows and exaggerates his whistle all around.
Dr. Deji Adeleke is a mogul and a Business associate to the richest Business man in Africa In person of Mr Aliko Dangote and it might also interest you to know is net worth is over 700 million dollars go and browse about his companies pacific holdings in Nigeria for one to a business associate with the richest Business man in Africa you yourself should know that 100 million dollars is just to small to partner with DANGOTE I deal on fact not hearsay. more so is father is a humble man who does his things on a low profile I remember when I come across him in Ede Osun State NYSC orientation camp he gave we coppers 10 million naira cheque and said it was his son that make people to know that he is very rich man and more so guy real rich people don't make noise ok DEJI ADELEKE his bastard Billionaire in naira and a millionaire in dollars and he his also a silent philanthropist I pray you come in contact with him so that you will give an account of his good did to people around him!!!
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Misterdhee1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bowwow11:
my Deji Adeleke is a Business associate to the richest Business man in Africa In person of aliko Dangote and it might also interest you to know is net worth is over 700 million dollars go and browse about his companies specific rolling steel in Nigeria
Please back your claim up with verifiable evidences. His only company is Pacific Holdings. He's no business associate of Aliko Dangote. They are friends though. What rolling steel?

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Bowwow11(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Dr. Deji Adeleke is a mogul and a Business associate to the richest Business man in Africa In person of Mr Aliko Dangote and it might also interest you to know is net worth is over 700 million dollars go and browse about his companies specific rolling steel in Nigeria for one to be a business associate with the richest Business man in Africa you yourself should know that 100 million dollars is just to small to partner with DANGOTE I deal on fact not hearsay. more so is father is a humble man who does his things on a low profile I remember when I come across him in Ede Osun State NYSC orientation camp he gave we coppers 10 million naira cheque and said it was his son that make people to know that he is very rich man and more so guy real rich people don't make noise ok DEJI ADELEKE his a bastard Billionaire in naira and a millionaire in dollars and he his also a silent philanthropist I pray you come in contact with him so that you will give an account of his good did to people around him!!!
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Bowwow11(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Please back your claim up with verifiable evidences. His only company is Seven's Energy. He's no business associate of Aliko Dangote. They are friends though. What rolling steel?
they have one or two Businesses they run together aside from DANGOTE business empire
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Misterdhee1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bowwow11:
they have one or two Businesses they run together aside from DANGOTE business empire
Hearsay. Drop a link here and let's verify that. The only firm he runs outside pacific holdings is Adeleke University

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Bowwow11(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Hearsay. Drop a link here and let's verify that. The only firm he runs outside seven's energy is Adeleke University
guy go and search for pacific holdings company
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Bowwow11(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Please back your claim up with verifiable evidences. His only company is Seven's Energy. He's no business associate of Aliko Dangote. They are friends though. What rolling steel?
sorry it was a mistake I mean pacific holdings company
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Misterdhee1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bowwow11:
guy go and search for pacific holdings company
Sorry, I've been mistaken. The name of the company is Pacific Holdings. And that's the only firm he runs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.