Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' (67760 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by lagdmark(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Who cares sad
The sex terror groups cares
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jasen1:
I can testify to her claims

101%% true

Testify or attest?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Jasen1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Testify or attest?

Attest ma

No mind me I no go school
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by idesylvester(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
It's not always about beauty my guy. Imagine if she's ur daughter?
BOOOMNAIJA:
With this ur worwor face?

2 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by EvieP(f): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
No be by wor wor face joor
BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jasen1:

Attest ma

No mind me I no go school

��
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Why are they asking you for sex??
Do you keep sex somewhere??

Can you withdraw the sex from the Bank??

Why don't you use the ATM??

If you don't have it just leave them.. You will meet directors that will not bother to ask you for any grade of Sex!
Xenophobia on my mind now...
Say NO to Rubbish!!!!
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fugly shocked
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by PETUK(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Idaraesit98:
Story that touche
Ima Ima
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by MusaDanladi1: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Typhoonsbane:
Guys I need advice,someone scammed me of a huge sum of money in the tune of hundreds of thousands some months ago,he gave me a fake name and information etc,after scrambling through all the little info I have on him months later I was able to get my money back,now my question is should I post his picture and name online so that people will not fall victim to him or I should just let go,he has already asked for forgiveness though.
Forgiveness bawo would you like it If another innocent person also experienced what you went through in the hands of this scammer. What are you waiting for?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Czos: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chai !!!
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Legendguru: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by nicepoker101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jasen1:
I can attest to her claims

101%% true
From the culprit or the victim's end? Clarify pls.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Mazigabriel(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stop wasting time and give; after all actresses are known for immorality.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Platony(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na your school cert dem go ask for before grin grin
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Mercy2006(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
The lady might be telling the truth.Forget her so called Wor wor face,I heard its the ugly ones the producers and Directors prey on most. why,I still can't fathom. Maybe because they know they don't have a choice but to play along.well,who knows.
I believe any serious girl should run as far as possible from nollywood,cos there is more to it than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by kezy58: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
don't be foolish this girl is pretty.. I'll like to see a pic of u your sister and girlfriend..
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Small080(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
Normal level, you think it easy to be famous for naija?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by beresponsible(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2019
And so what's new? BBC can give acting job with your punny intact or sit there Dino is coming

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Brightest04(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Yea,the lady said the truth.I think it's an open secret,those brainless actresses got their roles with their bodries the reason we have rubbish packages called movies.

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Aboks(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2019
Anty wey no fine anty wey worwor

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Congrats ma
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Most nollywood actresses passed through dis stage..
I just pray that Nigeria Government should do something about it...

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Idaraesit98(f): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
DateMynd44:
I love ur moniker.
will you be the joy of my heart as ur names states?
lol
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by DateMynd44(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Idaraesit98:
lol
abadie afo Aba mmo?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Idaraesit98(f): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2019
DateMynd44:
abadie afo Aba mmo?
dnt understand anything
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by DateMynd44(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Idaraesit98:
dnt understand anything
then change ur moniker.
you're not Ibibio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.