Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' (67755 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by JimohMomoh: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
So sad, I wish BBC can employ her.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Offpoint: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who still watches Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Black is Beautiful........
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Typhoonsbane: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Guys I need advice,someone scammed me of a huge sum of money in the tune of hundreds of thousands some months ago,he gave me a fake name and information etc,after scrambling through all the little info I have on him months later I was able to get my money back,now my question is should I post his picture and name online so that people will not fall victim to him or I should just let go,he has already asked for forgiveness though.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Femijohn198: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
second Nigeria name is=nothing goes for nothing.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by demoBaba: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
So she's telling us she hasn't fuvk oga at the up abi
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by demoBaba: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Typhoonsbane:
Guys I need advice,someone scammed me of a huge sum of money in the tune of hundreds of thousands some months ago,he gave me a fake name and information etc,after scrambling through all the little info I have on him months later I was able to get my money back,now my question is should I post his picture and name online so that people will not fall victim to him or I should just let go,he has already asked for forgiveness though.

Follow yah mind, because when he/she sue you no body will help you.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Actually Nollywood is filled with he-goats. It’s unethical to ask or give Sex for roles, marks or whatever. If u like sm1 ask them out normally don’t victimize them.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Typhoonsbane: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
demoBaba:

Follow yah mind, because when he/she sue you no body will help you.
Thanks bro haven’t thought of the defamation part.i’ll just stay my hand then.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Ryocaj(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
C dis olosho o.. u b virgin ni.. We know aw many d*cks wey don enter ur borehole.. u better make money doing it..
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by DateMynd44(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Idaraesit98:
Story that touche
I love ur moniker.
will you be the joy of my heart as ur names states?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by executive12: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Honest and frank lady. Not all these liars that would deny the obvious. It is rare to meet a Nigerian man that would do a favor for a good looking lady and not expect sexual favor in return. And yet, on Sunday and Friday everybody is in the Church and Mosque. Bunch of hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Arewa2Dworld: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Most of the Nollywood celebrities may have sleep their way to the top, afterall Nigerian actress and promiscuity are like 5 and 6.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by demoBaba: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Thanks bro haven’t thought of the defamation part.i’ll just stay my hand then.

He has paid you your money just forget.

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by fayahsoul: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
We already Know that they are
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
Nurses should be some where in that list

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Rubicon67(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
With this ur worwor face?

Bad mouth. Haba...free the lady na.

I don't understand why everything has to be superficial before people like you appreciate it.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by ATTAH012(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Madam go n do Wat u Ave been doing b b4 n stop pretending as if u ar Virgin.
If u ar a Virgin.. definitely my grand mum 2, she is a vigin!
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by LarryBee1k: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
N
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by phaphyz05(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jasen1:
I can testify to her claims

101%% true
U were there when she was asked to sleep for role abi.
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by kuuljay(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

because she didn't bleach and do makeup screading abi?
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
If you were a good actor it would not be that way!
Lie!
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Jasen1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
phaphyz05:

U were there when she was asked to sleep for role abi.

What she is talking about is 100% real

I've witnessed it
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Soulsymbol99: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

See the black beauty ur calling worwor,guy u well so? undecided
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by materialproject: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by mozona(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
last last you no go get choice..
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Goalnaldo(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

post the pic of your sisters, girlfriend, let's compare undecided
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by effido666: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
U mean even Omotola passed through this? undecided
Jasen1:
I can testify to her claims

101%% true
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Jasen1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
effido666:
U mean even Omotola passed through this? undecided

I can't speak for her sir

I mean what is going on in nollywood presently
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Princeton92(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
But you gave them small na?!
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Idaraesit98:
Story that touches the heart

Your heart is jittery?

Sorry , if she can't beat them she should either join them or quit acting job
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by hokafor(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
You have a chance of using what you have to get what you need ,you are complaining.do you prefer one broke fuckboy getting it free of charge. Think and be wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.