Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children (19266 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / My Father Preferred My Younger Brother. / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by obembet(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
There is no bad one among children when it come to gender because we are in the generation where some women are doing far better than men even though some men don't really see anything good about female child while some men preferred female children than male. Some preferred combination.

But as for you, Which of this gender combination you prefer to have when it come to having children?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any gender that will be a blessings to me and the world is fine
U don't have a womb or tired of miscarriages and sexual issues ? Come to the living Faith church winners chapel Cannanland OTA this month and watch how GOD builds your faith and restores u back permanently to full health
Congratulations, it's finally ur turn
Contact me today for directions

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by obembet(f): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Let hear those guys that have committed alot of actrocities in School and NYSC. I believe they will say something different.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by chatinent: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mail and gmail

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Any gender that will be a blessings to me and the world is fine
U don't have a womb or tired of miscarriages and sexual issues ? Come to the living Faith church winners chapel Cannanland OTA this month and watch how GOD builds your faith and restores u back permanently to full health
Congratulations, it's finally ur turn
Contact me today for directions
you meant lost or disrupted womb will be replaced?

When you asked them why is there no miracle where amputated body part is being replaced, they will tell you that it is a magic and God doesn’t perform magic.
The same people will still come back to tell you a lost womb was replaced by miracle. A lost womb could be replaced by miracle but a lost finger cannot be replaced by the same miracle.

Scam alert!!!
Like the miracle of Calanda grin

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by CandyOps(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
A manly boy and a girly girl.

You just gotta be specific

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
One transgendered and one alien

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Herbidemmy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Female

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by samwash(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
First & for most God's that gives children.
Lets remove the negative aspect from marriage like poor parental upbringing, poverty, environmental influence etc..
From my point of view, I prefer the girl gender as the first child, they are the ones that really help in building & takeing care of the family, the Mothers kwn this.
No matter the num of children you bargain for, I prefer the girls to be at the front, follow by boys. Just my take.
Two girls Two boys
Two girls A boy
A girl A boy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amotolongbo:
you meant lost or distrusted womb will be replaced?

Scam alert!!!

For u That have not felt the hand of GOD work in your life, contact me now,HE is still restoring..that ur seemingly impossible issue will be thwarted this month,let's talk and pray together

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Amotolongbo(f): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
I
SanctifiedSista:

For u That have not felt the hand of GOD work in your life, contact me now,HE is still restoring..that ur seemingly impossible issue will be thwarted this month,let's talk and pray together
Can you give an obvious and conspicuous tangible personal experience of God’s hands.

Not imaginary one please!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Lamanii22(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
The two gender.. I have a female already, I wanta boy next then another girl..... if God can just give me twin, a boy and a girl I would be so glad.

17 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by obembet(f): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
I go for a girl and 2 boys

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by VEXT: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wahala for who born female pikin o grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by NwaNimo1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
koo
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Kharol1234: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Twins Two boys Two girls

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
I prefer dem bannies..... Guyman life too hard abeg undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Female. I’d love to have a female child but na Man God don send come already. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Drsnives(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
All boys

No be me. Go born girl weh guys go useless

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Tovard(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Chichella(f): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Twin boys for the start

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Like the other answerers mentioned, we agree that having a preferred gender isn’t a great thing.

However, we will have to admit that we will be excited as long our child is healthy and happy

Cc : from the original source...

I’ve been sitting here for a while, trying really hard to think why the gender of my children would matter. I really don’t understand this question.

I’m a father of one grown daughter and one grown son. They are the most important part of my life and I am really happy for both of them, their genders totally unessential.

They are two really different persons, they have given me both grievs and happiness, each in their own way but non of that has been an issue of gender. Maybe there’s some cultural thing here that I don’t understand but to me my child is my child regardless of gender.

iTearHerToto:
A daughter. So she sef go dey collect diick left right front and back like I make these hoes do

Pukesangry
And na person born dis one so ooo.
What a shame.
Knocks

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by iTearHerToto: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
A daughter. So she sef go dey collect diick left right front and back like I make these hoes do

Pukesangry
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Chichella:
Twin boys for the start

Fantabolous!!!

Wow!

All of us @[/b] say may God grant your heart desires Ms ChiChella.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

folu4real:
Twins. My son has been disturbing me to give him sisters. This year is my year of fruitfulness in Jesus name. Amen
Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

folu4real:
Thanks. Am a female.
Male & female bears Folusho grin
Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.

Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you also.
kiss

UTILITYMAY:

Twins or Triplets for me in Jesus Name.
So shall it be in the name of Jesus,
Anytime you are ready.
(We don't wanna say before the end of this year, cos we don't know your plans or budget!(
Because our prayers @MANNA, LEGIT ni wink

gboyetade:
Quadruplet this year

So shall it be before the end of this year for you in the mighty name of Jesus.

#WorkTowardsItAndBelieve

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
obembet:
There is no bad one among children when it come to gender because we are in the generation where some women are doing far better than men even though some men don't really see anything good about female child while some men preferred female children than male. Some preferred combination.

But as for you, Which of this gender combination you prefer to have when it come to having children?

"What's wrong with you all with gender selection? was God selective when he formed you in your mother's womb?...

This is why God punish some people with only daughters just because they are looking for a male child and if eventually they have a male child that boy becomes the problem in the family, Everything God created is for HIS purpose and HIS purpose only". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by Teaser4(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Boys only FC

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by GOFRONT(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
ALL BOYZ abeg .....I nor dey for girlchild wahala

Dear Lord,

Pls when I'm ready, let them be All Boyz. Pls forbid me and a Girlchild.

Thanks
Yoursfaithfully
TrulyYours.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Preferred Gender When It Comes To Having Children by flexlatifa: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
I will not play with my male child..... because they will be the ones to up my legacies...

Women will marry and leave you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Lady Accused Of Stealing Mother's Day Writeup (Photos) / Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.