Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Hausas Pour Kerosene On Beans! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausas Pour Kerosene On Beans! (1439 Views)

Maid Caught While Trying To Pour Her Menstrual Urine Into Palm Oil (Video) / Child's Scalp Decaying After Her Aunt Poured Kerosene On Her Head (video) / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausas Pour Kerosene On Beans! by deltateam: 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is the second time I am buying beans supplied by Hausa dealers.

I noticed that they pour Kerosene on the beans as it tastes of Kerosene.
Re: Hausas Pour Kerosene On Beans! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2019
deltateam:
This is the second time I am buying beans supplied by Hausa dealers.

I noticed that they pour Kerosene on the beans as it tastes of Kerosene.

THEY POUR KEROSENE TO KEEP INSECTS AWAY. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WHENEVER YOU CAN, WHENEVER IT'S SAFE FOR YOU, FIND A WAY TO SCHOOL THEM ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH ACTS ON THE HUMAN HEALTH. I'M SURE THEY ARE ONLY IGNORANT. THEY LEARN, THEY CAN CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Pour Kerosene On Beans! by deltateam: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY POUR KEROSENE TO KEEP INSECTS AWAY. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

WHENEVER YOU CAN, WHENEVER IT'S SAFE FOR YOU, FIND A WAY TO SCHOOL THEM ON WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH ACTS ON THE HUMAN HEALTH. I'M SURE THEY ARE ONLY IGNORANT. THEY LEARN, THEY CAN CHANGE.

So you even confirmed it? Chai! Hausas have killed us. Go school dem say NO.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gold Toilet Stolen From Palace / Man, 47, Caught Inserting Finger Into Girl, 4, Private Part / Cultists Kill Father Of Triplets,university Lecturer In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.