Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians (701 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians by Arinze3600: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
SOUTH-AFRICAS XENOPHOBIC ATTACK TO NIGERIANS

I join the voices of the 201.8 Million Citizens of Nigeria to condemn without
unnecessary retrospect the killings of the good citizens of Nigeria
residing at South Africa.
These show distinctly that We, Africans have lost our Consciousness and
Instinct of Unity and Oneness as Africans and the Pan-African Movement,
an initiative fostered to create a sense of Brotherhood and Collaboration
amongst people of African descent.
The same Peace and Unity upheld by our African Giants, likes of Nelson
Mandela and Kofi Annan all of Late Memories shouldn’t start now to
sunder away.
I call once more on Constituted Authorities to take charge of this Disaster
till all aggrieved Segments are settled.
At this moment, I Condole and Mourn with the Families of Victims that lost
their lives during this ungodly outbreak and I as well encourage every
Nigerian to promote Peace and Unity wherever we are or we happen to
find ourselves in, for that’s one of the Essence of Good Living.

To the people of South Africa
“ `N Ander een moet nie gebeur ni”
To the people of Nigeria
“Another should not occur again”

GOD BLESS AFRICA AS A CONTINENT!!!
Cdt. Ibekwe Arinze I.

Re: Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians by Lucybecky: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Let's pray for our country...we really need God's intervention cry
Re: Ibekwe Arinze Reacts On South-africas Xenophobic Attack To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Election This Saturday And This Is Happening / We Don't Want Presidency In 2023 Igbo Groups Assert As Ohanaeze & Panpiec React / Yoruba States' Police, 'amotekun', Take Off ...hunters, OPC To Be Deployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.