Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) (58556 Views)

IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / See The Savage Reply Enugu State Police Gave A Twitter User. / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Large Mouth, Thick Lips. See How Police Described Wanted Woman

Broad Nose
Large Mouth
Thick Lips
Small Head

Nigeria Police description of Omobolanle Kadara who has been declared wanted

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by SLAP44: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
If I am this woman, I will just return from where am hiding just because of this insult grin
She should sue the police for defamatory description.

425 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Omihanifa: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by mekuso89(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin Naija eeeeehhh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by helinues: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
The Police P.R.O go get bad mouth in real life

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well its accurate at least.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Omihanifa:
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy
and Cesar Baccaria physiognomy theory on crime.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
fine woman

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by tpiander: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
We have to know who is a black African person, it's currently unclear.

Like how does a black Nigerian look?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin...... MY KIND OF WOMAN grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin NIGERIA POLICE ! PLEASE LEAVE MY CRUSH ALONE grin grin grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by DesChyko: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
This lady will not even know when she will track down the station behind this advert to fight for her self esteem grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by CountOlaf: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Low forehead grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by starbuck(f): 2:21am On Sep 06, 2019
It's easy to take off all your clothes and have sex. People do it all the time. But opening your soul to someone, letting them into your spirit, thoughts, fears, future, hopes, dreams.. now that's being naked. �

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Zombiekiller010: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Small head, na that one crack my rib

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2019
grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Perfect description for Olosho

Please they should describe our ex-president Buhari. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by laurentium(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
x
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by IdioticNLmods: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
grin yoruba women typical physique tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Proffdada: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
She must've annoyed someone who took it personal cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Yahman1(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dem for also put "Big Bobbi" and "Small Uku" to complete the description tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Junkie1: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
undecidedPOOR LADY, SHE GOT ROASTED ALL IN THE NAME OF DESCRIPTION

2 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by calabaman(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmm. Beautiful criminal!!!!

Hoping she gets caught and faces the wrath of the law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Ekakamba: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Orissodiq: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2019
grin angry grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by magzey: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
Sociology indeed you make my day bros grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by toprealman: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
If I am this woman, I will just return from where am hiding just because of this insult grin
She should sue the police for defamatory description.
You are not a good person.... angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by freemi(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2019
Thick lips. Nawao cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nomswag: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2019
grin the woman is tall oh 1.88m

13 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Orissodiq: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Sketchers go work tired.. Nigeria police grin grin angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.