Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) (58585 Views)

IGP Condemns Killing Of Omobolanle Raheem, Orders Speedy Investigation / See The Savage Reply Enugu State Police Gave A Twitter User. / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2019

Learners!!!

American Police: We searching for black Nigerian of Yoruba descent, 37, ....

Nigerian Police: Large lips, small head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Amazingman(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2019
Chai, we don't have police, just armed boy scouts

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
If I am this woman, I will just return from where am hiding just because of this insult grin
She should sue the police for defamatory description.
You think you know more than them on criminal description
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Small head, na that one crack my rib
Chai! I nor fit laugh. Kikkikiki.

How can someone have all those large organs on a small head? grin cheesy grin
Very disproportionate Na. grin

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Cephas11(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy

Physiological characteristics in identifying criminals
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by omolakaka(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
Thick lips hmmn! Wonder wat such lips will be good at grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Alanzazani: 9:56am On Sep 06, 2019
1.88m. Nigerian police eh. Long way to go
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by nonix22(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2019
I think say na only me see am sef
cassidy1996:
fine woman

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2019
Thick inner possy
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2019
cool
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Ajahscott02: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Blue3k:
Well its accurate at least.

U no go make heaven i swear
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by QuietMynd: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
President Buhari
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Name check please
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by sylve11: 10:09am On Sep 06, 2019
very weird way to describe someone. grin cool
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by crowngold(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2019
tpiander:
We have to know who is a black African person, it's currently unclear.

Like how does a black Nigerian look?
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by omo100: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2019
I know this lady , she was deported from the UK some years back
nairavsdollars:
Large Mouth, Thick Lips. See How Police Described Wanted Woman

Broad Nose
Large Mouth
Thick Lips
Small Head

Nigeria Police description of Omobolanle Kadara who has been declared wanted
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by femi4: 10:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Good teeth grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
If I am this woman, I will just return from where am hiding just because of this insult grin

She should sue them for using her picture for wanted person with small head, broad nose, thick lips.

Boy scouts in America will give you feature description and it will match. Agbero police for naija give description make you go grab wrong person for bus stop. angry

2 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Come to think of it, all I see is a big head not a small head
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by OiOi: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
the discriptions reminds me of Lombroso's theory of crime grin back then in the university cheesy
what's the theory about
Wow
Lombroso's general theory suggested that criminals are distinguished from noncriminals by multiple physical anomalies. He postulated that criminals represented a reversion to a primitive or subhuman type of person characterized by physical features reminiscent of apes, lower primates, and early humans and to some extent preserved, he said, in modern "savages". The behavior of these biological "throwbacks" will inevitably be contrary to the rules and expectations of modern civilized society
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Lol, Forensic things o
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Rotimi47: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
You No go take wisdom wound person grin
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Omihanifa:
you studied criminology?
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by Osobi32(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Nigerian police..... Bunch of idiots.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
SLAP44:
grin

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by paix(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Nomswag:
grin the woman is tall oh 1.88m
That one na six footer o. Real basketball material.
Re: Omobolanle Kadara Wanted By Police: The Description The Police Gave (Photo) by sirchrislatestn(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Sport I knew her well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Shoprite, MTN Offices In Lugbe, Abuja Over Xenophobia (photos) / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / 11-Year-Old Boy Steals School Bus, Crashes It During Chase By Police In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.