Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today (19351 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation / Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Will you shut up.

Was it only Nigerians that were attacked?

What do you want the Bangladeshi man who was attacked to say?

Have you not seen the videos of the police maintaining law and order?

The issue i have with many of you is that you have sworn we would not have peace in this country.

My consolation is that it must affect you and your family as well.

And if I don't shut up, what will happen? Seems u grew up in an environment where d most commonly used words are "shut up".

What is Nigerias business with Bangladesh? Did we have independence d same day or are we using d same currency?

U have practically said nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

And if I don't shut up, what will happen? Seems u grew up in an environment where d most commonly used words are "shut up".

What is Nigerias business with Bangladesh? Did we have independence d same day or are we using d same currency?

U have practically said nothing.

Shut up.

Vacuous piece of ...
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Cherrybae(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
How would Donald Trump handle this if Americans are being killed in SA, will he be playing to the gallery like Buhari is doing? This is a very terrible uninspiring leadership we have in Nigeria

What did America do when the USA high commissioner to Libya was killed. You people are too dumb. Why dont you go and start killing the SA people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Vacuous piece of ...

Like I said earlier, u only a reflection of ur upbringing where "shut up" were d commonly used words.

Meanwhile, pls read how Nigeria handled SA in d past

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://dailypost.ng/2012/03/08/south-africa-deportation-au-begs-jonathan/&hl=en-NG

www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203961204577269271798505642&hl=en-NG

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
How would Donald Trump handle this if Americans are being killed in SA, will he be playing to the gallery like Buhari is doing? This is a very terrible uninspiring leadership we have in Nigeria

Ask yourself if Americans behave the way you do. Everything you people will be comparing Nigeria to America as if you have even boarded a local flight before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Like I said earlier, u only a reflection of ur upbringing where "shut up" were d commonly used words.

Meanwhile, pls read how Nigeria handled SA in d past

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://dailypost.ng/2012/03/08/south-africa-deportation-au-begs-jonathan/&hl=en-NG

Shut up.

I'm not reading poo on how it was handled in the past because evidently it didn't work.

Try to use the grey matter between your ears.
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2019
Cherrybae:

What did America do when the USA high commissioner to Libya was killed. You people are too dumb. Why dont you go and start killing the SA people.

Libya was in turmoil without any central govt so who were they going to tackle? No one really. But this is how Nigeria handled SA previously & it worked

www.dailypost.ng/2012/03/08/south-africa-deportation-au-begs-jonathan/&hl=en-NG

Indeed this govts approach is more of conciliatory rather than confrontational despite Nigerians being d victims. It's very lacklustre as someone noted.

NB: US doesn't have high commissioners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

I'm not reading poo on how it was handled in the past because evidently it didn't work.

Try to use the grey matter between your ears.

Am sure u still hearing "shut up" in ur head just as if it was yday. All d "shut up" they told u while u were a kid, how they silenced u every time u wanted to speak have made u an emotional wreck. It has made u feel that "shut up" is d first thing u say b4 u say anything. Am not jealous of ur upbringing at all.

U say u won't read. That means u aren't using ur grey matter between ur ears. Try & take ur own advice so u will no whether what was done in d past worked or not

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Am sure u still hearing "shut up" in ur head just as if it was yday. All d "shut up" they told u while u were a kid, how they silenced u every time u wanted to speak have made u an emotional wreck. It has made u feel that "shut up" is d first u say b4 u say anything. Am not jealous of ur upbringing at all.

U say u won't read. That means u aren't using ur grey matter between ur ears. Try & take ur own advice so u will no whether what was done in d past worked or not

Shut up.
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

Wow...is it this bad? Even Grooth in Guardians of d galaxy even had better words to say than u.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Wow...is it this bad? Even Grooth in Guardians of d galaxy even had better words to say than u.
Shut up.
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

U remember Grooth? He always says "I am Grooth".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

U remember Grooth? He always says "I am Grooth".

Shut up.
grin
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2019
AryaSand:
Is this a joke? Just arriving since all how many days? Na Tortoise carry them?
lolz@na tortoise carry them? No be only tortoise carry dem, snail follow..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Shut up.
grin

Have u watched guardians of d galaxy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Pacesetter123(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Give the full name of one Nigerian killed.
Chukwueze Ademola Shinkarfi shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Pacesetter123(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Shut up
grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by anonimi: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:
Am sure u still hearing "shut up" in ur head just as if it was yday. All d "shut up" they told u while u were a kid, how they silenced u every time u wanted to speak have made u an emotional wreck. It has made u feel that "shut up" is d first thing u say b4 u say anything. Am not jealous of ur upbringing at all.

You sef, why do you think that he is glued to the bum of the illiterate, incompetent dullar.d who has wrecked our biggest economy into recession and extreme poverty capital of the world, beating India's 1.5 billion people to the record

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2086803_103387287707102596807188497009572757904956n_jpegff71b7e1c6606ccca9e45b84778ea211

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6342041_buharysat_jpeg4c56769f2409c0e33a579abe2f1eadb1

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by ncoolsome(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2019
aolawale025:
Truth be said, the FG reaction has been lacklustre

What is fg suppose to do??send book haram to SA??
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Xmen149(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Mynd44:
Wait, we sent the NIA to South African? shocked shocked

Damn! That is some serious poo

NIA do does not work in Nigeria,they are Nigerians equivalent to the CIA,..they are supposed to have agents in countries Nigeria have embassy,they are supposed to have picked up these treats far earlier and relate to their boss then to necessary authorities who where supposed to take actions far earlier b4 it gets worse.

This is how US warns her people where to go and not to in any country bcs they have CIA agents there...

if the DG is not being roasted that means information might have been relayed ahead of time but sombody kept mute undecided
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by renewable1(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmm! God help us all

Are you tired of buying fuel for your generator sets, do you have 135k to get a unique solar power system for your basic electricity?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by CoolAmbience(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
monaPhilz:
Killing individuals because you don't want them in your country is wise act?

Who said so?

Oga, go find something chop.

No be me be your problem abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by VaselineCrew: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
“Condisting”??

Mods haba na!
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by CoolAmbience(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
lexy2014:

What was d outcome of d initial engagement between both countries? What were d other measures taken by Nigeria to register its displeasure over d situation? What is d outcome of that? Did d South African govt prompt Nigeria b4 it dispatched policemen to protect south African interests in Nigeria? Y did d SA govt refrain from protecting Nigerians?

Why didn't you ask these elementary questions earlier before making your 'oversabi' post?

You think face offs like this are handled with rash immaturity?

I am personally very disappointed that you asked what measures the FG has taken to register her displeasure about the situation. You sounded well informed, and as though you had been closely following the situation.

I hope you are aware that the video of a Nigerian man being burnt to death in SA, making the rounds is fake...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Why didn't you ask these elementary questions earlier before making your 'oversabi' post?

You think face offs like this are handled with rash immaturity?

I am personally very disappointed that you asked what measures the FG has taken to register her displeasure about the situation. You sounded well informed, and as though you had been closely following the situation.

I hope you are aware that the video of a Nigerian man being burnt to death in SA, making the rounds is fake...

At d end of d day, u couldn't even answer any of d elementary questions. U just talk go here, talk go there without making any meaningful contribution to d discussion after making bogus claims about what d FG had done

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Xmen149:

NIA do does not work in Nigeria,they are Nigerians equivalent to the CIA,..they are supposed to have agents in countries Nigeria have embassy,they are supposed to have picked up these treats far earlier and relate to their boss then to necessary authorities who where supposed to take actions far earlier b4 it gets worse.

This is how US warns her people where to go and not to in any country bcs they have CIA agents there...

if the DG is not being roasted that means information might have been relayed ahead of time but sombody kept mute undecided

And still, d incompetence continues. What is d DG going to SA to do? D govt is doing things in reverse
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by monaPhilz: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Who said so?

Oga, go find something chop.

No be me be your problem abeg.

if you no quote me, I for no know say you dey exist for nairaland.
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by Archbishop88: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
if i am in Buhari's shoe as a sitting Nigerian president. I would sanction my country to boycott football matches at Africa level in all the categories of footballing. I will also stop Nigeria's subscription/donation to AFRICAN UNION and ECOWAS. i will also break ties with SA and other nations in sounthern Africa. This move isnt about Nigerians in SA alone, is about African nationalities in SA.
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by beresponsible(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
President *Muhammadu Buhari’s special envoy
Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador *Ahmed Abubakar
Nigerian High Commissioner to South Africa Ambassador *Kabiru Bala
(Nigeria’s foreign affairs minister, Geofrey Onyeama)
Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, *Abubakar Malami
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, *Yusuf Ali
human rights lawyer, *Hameed Ajibola Jimoh
Minister of Information and Culture, *Alhaji Lai Mohammed

All the characters in the story. Dey like Hausa movie
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by stormborn28(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

Yes they should have thrown every South African based individual and organisation away.

Some of you simply think like a mob.

think like a mob? Listen to yourself... Is it the first time such is happening? What has the FG position all this while?
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by GavelSlam: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
stormborn28:
think like a mob? Listen to yourself... Is it the first time such is happening? What has the FG position all this while?

You know the way to shoprite don't you?
Re: Buhari’s Envoy Condisting Of NIA DG Meets Ramaphosa Today by stormborn28(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
GavelSlam:

You know the way to shoprite don't you?
of course I do.. What was done to them recently will be a drop compare to what is coming next time.. They think security personnel can secure them for ever from the populace.. Petrol bombs will accompany it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Edo State, Meets with Stakeholders (photos) / Lawyer Sues FG, 12 Northern States For Sharing In VAT Realised From Alchohol

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.