Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father (429 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Naijaalive(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
NairaBet CEO, Akin Alabi lost his father in the early hours of today September 6th. Chief Adediran Alabi, father of the lawmaker representing Egbeda/Ona Ara federal constituency at the National Assembly, died at the age of 85.

Akin Alabi shared the sad news this morning on Twitter. He wrote;

I lost my dad, Chief Adediran Alabi earlier this morning. He was 85.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/nairabet-ceo-and-lawmaker-akin-alabi-loses-his-father.html

Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by yinkus6750(m): 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
May his soul RIP
Honourable, we all coming to take it back with all the cows and champagne at the burial ceremony.
#pepperdem
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Naijaalive(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
May his soul RIP
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Jicqueville: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace

Check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Naijaalive(m): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
sad
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by Mandyoluchi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2019
Owambe loading. No quote me oo after all the man don old naa
Re: Nairabet CEO And Lawmaker, Akin Alabi Loses His Father by mideji(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
R.I.P TO baba Alabi

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Deactivate My Twitter Account, I Only Ran Out Of Data, BugIT’s Seun / See What Was Found Out About DSS Charges Against Sowore / FIRS Replies Timi Frank Over VP’s N90bn Claim, Threatens Libel Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.