Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

A Business That Changed My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business That Changed My Life (331 Views)

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business That Changed My Life by Selfgrowth123(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …
A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira)Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you make in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis

Are you willingly to start a business that will transform your life within three months if done as instructed? Have you heard about Importation business starting with a very little capital importing goods ( Anything) from China at a very cheap price, I mean extremely cheap prices and make huge profit selling them online? Then you might want to read this, click the link below
In my signature to read more.....
Re: A Business That Changed My Life by kenniefawole(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Selfgrowth123:
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …
A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira)Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you make in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis

Are you willingly to start a business that will transform your life within three months if done as instructed? Have you heard about Importation business starting with a very little capital importing goods ( Anything) from China at a very cheap price, I mean extremely cheap prices and make huge profit selling them online? Then you might want to read this, click the link below
In my signature to read more.....
Design your business logo for just a token of 500
https:///send?phone=2349033999727

(1) (Reply)

Greenleaf Ecommerce Goldmine / Pay N60k For Good-as-new N120k Couch-set / How Insurance Companies Make Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.