Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Nigeria Mobile is Legit - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Nigeria Mobile is Legit (6201 Views)

Tecno Mobile Is Said To Be Release It 4G LTE Connectivity Smart Phone / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / My N96 Dstv Mobile Is No Longer Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
megamodel:

MY NIGERIA MOBILE IS LIGIT COMPANY BASED IN USA. PLEASE ASK OVER 6000 USERS WHO USING SERVICE AS OF NOW
GINA U HAVE STARTED THIS TOPIC WITH LEGIT OR SCAM> PLEase detete scam word
thanks

Oh and by the way it's legit NOT ligit.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by meliza007: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
LOL! I have never even met Gina in my life. Try the product for yourselves, a scam it is not, over 1 thousand facebook likes and many customers can't be BS oh and Jim Iyke as a spokes model, please the only scam here are those trying to deter people from trying the service.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2010
smiley
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2010
smiley wink
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by successmob: 1:26am On Dec 21, 2010
They are simply pointing a USA or Candian virtual phone number via voice over internet protocol (VOIP) to reltel / zoom network to enable your preassigned reltel/zoom phone receive the calls here.

The question is: is Zoom Mobile authorised to do this ?
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by eherbal(m): 3:49am On Dec 21, 2010
Scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scamscam,scam grin grin grin grin
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2010
e-herbal:

Scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scam,scamscam,scam grin grin grin grin

Hey e-herbal how do you know that they're a scam? Have you used them before? Do you know someone who's using them?
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
Do not sign up with this company. They are thieves and criminals. Their calls drop EVERY 5minutes or 15 if you're lucky. They calls are not clear. I've been on the internet chatting with my husband on yahoo and i've called his number and it will say the number is switched off and it's on. Don't waste your $50/month. Get Magicjack that's $19/year. My Nigeria Mobile is not a legitimate company. You have been warned.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
Do not sign up with this company. They are thieves and criminals. Their calls drop EVERY 5minutes or 15 if you're lucky. They calls are not clear. I've been on the internet chatting with my husband on yahoo and i've called his number and it will say the number is switched off and it's on. Don't waste your $50/month. Get Magicjack that's $19/year. My Nigeria Mobile is not a legitimate company. You have been warned.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by Fogman(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2011
Why d contradiction? You started this thread and now u re claiming they are fraud. Does it mean u didnt get ur facts right before u started singing their praises. Or has businee gone wrong? Cos this ur recent post is virtually in all section of Nairaland. You own all Nairalsnd members who because of ur initial endorsement patronise them an apology
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by lovelight: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2011
Agreed she is crazy, I used them already and they work fine for me. I have no complains about them

First she praise then she puts down, bipolar poster.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by banknigeri: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2011
Hey Guys, i don’t normally write reviews on products. But after reading so many well constructed reviews on this particular brand “my nigeria mobile”  i decided to let the public hear the other side of this brand product. I ordered  this product in question on the 12th of feb. 2011, with the intention of saving some money from my usage of calling cards. i was a little skeptical about ordering it because of scam. But i still went  on to order it. after opening an account and paying with my credit card, i was told that my pin will be sent to my account. which, never was done. i called the office and stayed on the phone with them and they gave me the run around. And i finally i was told to go and forward the email to my contact@nigeria.com. which i did and still no pin number was sent to me. I called again , again, again , and again. i requested to speak to the supervisor, which one Mr. John, introduce himself sat the supervisor. I complained to him my ordeal about what is going on he said everything will be fine within an hour. An hour came , there was no call. two hours came there was no call, i then decided to call.  when i requested for him , he came and we went through this again and t was not solved. They finally, told me that everything is okay that i should go and tell my sister to pick the phone up. My sister went there, left her job and stayed almost all day and the issue was not solved. And this sister, that am talking about have a job, husband and 3 great boys. To cut it short, they finally gave me a number t and told me to tell my sister to pick the phone up.  she went to pick it up, can you believe nothing was done. we started all over again and finally the phone started working. And have it in mind that i paid for 1 year plan (two way service/s) but coming to find out that she cant call me. I called there office again, and made my case. i was told it will take an hour to resolve. after, 3 hours i called again, they now told me i have to give it 24 hours and if it does not work then i can call back. when i called my sister to inform her about the latest issue, she told me that a man just called the  phone asking her how she is using his number. That he lives in the states. That, fraudulent people are using his number. Up till now the issue is still lingering. so i have decided to cll in the morning again to issue my complaint. And the man that called my sister. From the 12th to the 17th is 5 days. will keep you guys postd
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by Meklex(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2011
Pls. I nid slotltd new site. somebody help.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by meliza007: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2011
Their email address is contact@mynigeriamobile.com

When you call them ask for Robin, Kate or James they are the most helpful supervisors. I love them and I think they are great.

Best of luck to you.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by AkoEja: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2011
I am following this thread with interest
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jalabi: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2011
Hi everybody, long-term lurker, first-time poster smiley

I went to send some money to my people in Nigeria and on the counter was this flyer from MyNigeriaMobile. I thought the idea was pretty good, and since my brother just travelled home to visit, I decided to give it a try. To play it safe, I signed up using my PayPal account and used my Google Voice number as my telephone number. Worst comes to worst if it turned out to be fishy, my bank details and real local number would be OK.

I signed up for the one-month one-way service, checked my email and got a letter from Customer Service. But since there was no PIN number indicated, I called their Customer Service line and was connected quickly. When I heard the voice on the other end speak to me in a strong Indian accent I could only smile. These Indianas are everywhere! smiley

Within 15 minutes, all my problems were sorted out, she gave me my local number that I would be calling to reach my people in Nigeria. It's a weekend so they there will not be able to collect the handset, but my brother told me that he would be doing it first thing Monday morning. These guys have branches all over Nigeria (Ibadan, Calabar, Benin City, Aba, Lagos, Enugu, Kano, even Waffi). I will report back here on Monday with the results of my brother's getting the handset and my first call to him.

So far, so good. It looks like a legit operation and it is definitely a good idea.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by Glidia: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
good mobile update ,
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by comfie: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2011
I started using my Nigeria mobile for 3 weeks now. I must confess it is the best so far. I live in Atlanta, my mum lives in Lagos. I paid $29.99 my mum went and collect a mobile phone at their store, the line was activated. I call my mum every day, the line is very clear, and it goes through any time i tried it. I am grateful to My Nigeria Mobile.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jerryben12: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
jalabi:

Hi everybody, long-term lurker, first-time poster smiley

I went to send some money to my people in Nigeria and on the counter was this flyer from MyNigeriaMobile. I thought the idea was pretty good, and since my brother just travelled home to visit, I decided to give it a try. To play it safe, I signed up using my PayPal account and used my Google Voice number as my telephone number. Worst comes to worst if it turned out to be fishy, my bank details and real local number would be OK.

I signed up for the one-month one-way service, checked my email and got a letter from Customer Service. But since there was no PIN number indicated, I called their Customer Service line and was connected quickly. When I heard the voice on the other end speak to me in a strong Indian accent I could only smile. These Indianas are everywhere! smiley

Within 15 minutes, all my problems were sorted out, she gave me my local number that I would be calling to reach my people in Nigeria. It's a weekend so they there will not be able to collect the handset, but my brother told me that he would be doing it first thing Monday morning. These guys have branches all over Nigeria (Ibadan, Calabar, Benin City, Aba, Lagos, Enugu, Kano, even Waffi). I will report back here on Monday with the results of my brother's getting the handset and my first call to him.

So far, so good. It looks like a legit operation and it is definitely a good idea.

No more updates? Did this work for you?
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jerryben12: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
I signed up for this service and it is honestly a peice of junk. The service works one time and the next you want to call, it says your number is not available. Each time you contact customer service, they tell you to try calling again in 10 hours. Nonesense! Please stay with your usual way of reaching families and friends in Nigeria. This services works but it does not work well. The stress is wishable to your friends.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jerryben12: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
Has anyone with My Nigeria Mobile been able to make calls for the past 72 hours?
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jerryben12: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
jerryben12:

I signed up for this service and it is honestly a peice of junk. The service works one time and the next you want to call, it says your number is not available. Each time you contact customer service, they tell you to try calling again in 10 hours. Nonesense! Please stay with your usual way of reaching families and friends in Nigeria. This services works but it does not work well. The stress is wishable to your friends.

I meant to say this stress is NOt wishable to your friends
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by jerryben12: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
You are right! This my nigeria mobile operators are scams. They operate in India and partner with Zoom mobile in Nigeria to forward calls to their number. They have about 99.5% downtime. This leaves you with less than 1% uptime to call. For the past 8 days, they have been down. When you call them, they tell you to try calling in another 24 hours. They don't even want to talk to existing customers except you select option 2 for payment. Please be warned and do not subscribe!!!
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by GinaUkey(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
Do not sign up with My Nigeria Mobile. It's a scam. I signed up with them for 1 year. The phone worked for 1 month and i haven't been able to get through since July. Every time i call the customer service department they say it's a technical problem. Technical problem since July, Really? Don't waste your money.
Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by Spice4luv(f): 4:58am On Aug 13, 2012
I bought My Nigeria mobile but my family was not able to collect the phone in Warri as at 2010 cos it's was not established in Warri though they promised it was coming soon and I should wait for awhile. I called for refund and I was refunded every dollar I paid, so i think it's legit hence I wouldn't have gotten my money back.

1 Like

Re: My Nigeria Mobile is Legit by sexynative: 3:29am On Jan 09, 2013
How do,I sighn up for thie PLS,there is no phone to call so that,I can do this??
My husband is over there in Lagos Nigeria and he needs this services,or we do anyway Pls get back to me on how to do this!!!!! Id greatly appreciate it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Root Gionee P2s With Out Pc / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers / See Wetin People Dey Take Buy Phone And I Dey Find 20k To Buy Tecno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.