Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) (43044 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Naija247blog: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
:-XNo comments
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2019
crunchyg:

You said you are in Germany and you are here saying its early in the morning. Is it really morning over there?

My dear its only 1Hour different grin
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by ubee(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2019
mrjaydee:
She's so pretty like her mother back then.
She definitely to some extent has taken some facial resemblance to her mother but make no mistake, she's not even close to being as pretty as her mum was back then.
We that were old enough to follow nigerian T.V back then remember that Regina was "that girl"
She was stunning.

3 Likes

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
mamajj17:

This early morning my dear grin grin have you Prayed? grin grin
. I just tire for the guy grin

1 Like

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2019
I tire for u people o
Na the op u go vent ur frustration on
Na the guy go copy from her page push am for una face
Abi she come nairaland say make una come see her daughter ni
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by markebos(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Please my fellow nairalanders is this suppose to be a news
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
So is that an chievement, cos she finished secondary school at 17 and it's making fp.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:
Beautiful Biafran woman. You can tell she is a Biafran like her Igbo sisters...silk thick hair and beautiful skin tone. Afonja, back off!
She is Efik, not Igbo.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
markebos:
Please my fellow nairalanders is this suppose to be a news

I tire ooo, so graduating from secondary school is now something they are posting on fp, very soon it will be primary school.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Ugee12: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:
Beautiful Biafran woman. You can tell she is a Biafran like her Igbo sisters...silk thick hair and beautiful skin tone. Afonja, back off!
Trouble dey sleep,yanga go wake am up.....you too like wahala,I swear grin

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by hekkyboi: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

She's really beautiful
yes like u baby. lets hookup

1 Like

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
sad

I don't get it, do you graduate from high school and become a nurse? I thought high school is the their secondary school abroad.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Amozever12: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
opebiboy:
Rubbish news. Claim to have left Nollywood but will do anything to trend. If not because of Nollywood nobody will give a fvck about you. There are thousands of Nigerian nurses in America. Stay your lane
I smell beef, she was former Ms Nigeria, even before joining Nollywood. Even if na Nollywood make I popular. Wetin concern u

1 Like

Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
419 ���

ctleurocollege:
Congrats!

Do you know that it's cheaper to study in Cyprus than in UK or Ireland? contact me if you're interested
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
DaRuud:

Don't blacklist people when you don't know anything about them
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
JustCurious:
She finished high school in the US at 17years old. When some parents in Nigerian would see it as a taboo for their wards to finish school at such age.

It is a big challenge now. As many parents want their 8,9 years old children in high school, already so that they can finish up at age14/15.

Placement into grades is based on age in US. You have to be where your age mates are. No rush
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore8:
Nigerian actress and ex beauty queen turned Nurse in U.S, Regina Askia shares pictures as her second daughter, Teesa as she graduates from high school.

Teesa strikes a pose with the Vice Principal of her high school during her graduation. Gistmore reports

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/regina-askias-daughter-graduates-from-high-school-photos
this one don dey collect preek tey tey
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Typical afonja divisionist. They are from Ika in Cross River, who are Igbo blood. Keep dividing us![/quote] FYI am from kalabari in Rivers State.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
...graduates from High School, as in Secondary School?

As she Big so?

I wonder how 'big' she'll get by the time she's done with College undecided
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by crunchyg: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear its only 1Hour different grin
With these your eyes that is divided into two, you still want me to believe you undecided
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Octobertwentysix post=82010526][/quote] And you just decided the person u quoted is afonja.who do you like this?
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Typical afonja divisionist. They are from Ika in Cross River, who are Igbo blood. Keep dividing us!
And you just decided the person u quoted is afonja.Who do you like this?
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by efighter: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

And she doesn't like wearing clothes like her prostitute mother.
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
crunchyg:

With these your eyes that is divided into two, you still want me to believe you undecided
My dear am not looking for Attention either wink
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore8:
Nigerian actress and ex beauty queen turned Nurse in U.S, Regina Askia shares pictures as her second daughter, Teesa as she graduates from high school.

Teesa strikes a pose with the Vice Principal of her high school during her graduation. Gistmore reports

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/regina-askias-daughter-graduates-from-high-school-photos

Get it right, there's nothing like VICE Principal here; its ASSISTANT Principal. Besides, does she live in Park Hill Apartments, reserved for poor black folks in Staten Island, NY?
Re: Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore8:

Get it right, there's nothing like VICE Principal here; its ASSISTANT Principal. Besides, does she live in Park Hill Apartments, reserved for poor black folks in Staten Island, NY? Drugs, prostitution, and AIDS all live there too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo) / Photos: Child Actress Sharon Ezeamaka Is All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.