Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students (11749 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Ranoscky(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Pathetic !!!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Ayowumie(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
This is crazily ridiculous. Even in the university?

donsteady:

All this Malams we have in this country are making me laugh with my anus, I know pretty soon they will ban female student from wearing Bra and male from wearing pant
I guess so too oo. This is nothing but hypocrisy of the highest order. If the VC i actually trying to insist moral discipline, he could have as well sent a word of advice to IBB on some of the atrocities he committed in Nigeria.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by koolguy88(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
hypocrites, what they do at night, OMG
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by stagger: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ban hugging keh?

Thank God no such law existed in my school. Hugging is one of the best experiences a man can feel.

Meanwhile, don't be surprised if this VC is doing some activities that call for  "prolonged hugging" with some female students.

All these holier-than-thou malams they have as VCs. Some of us wey dey ABJ dey see them for places like Kryxtal  Champagne Lounge with all the smoking hot girls there. So I do not know what the big deal is.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by donsteady(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
Suppose I am schooling their, I would not be allow to hug my girl, kiss her, hold her tight, or if my sisters should visit me, I will not hug them, I swear na thunder scatter your head u the uncivilized VC
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by shotuns: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
Haha, Anyway! if hugging is banned in public, I am sure everyone has a right to his or her privacy , atleast can be done in secret, Yeye VC.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by madprof(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
But I hope phaggots & dykes can hug each other sha.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by kpa: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
nonsense, does hugging get someone pregnant?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Eddow: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
@aloy+emeka u can help introduce it 2 unilag nd see if u wont be burnt. OR do so in ur village. Also hope u came out wit a fisrt class[ e bi laik say na u study pass] dats if u attended any uni. no offence
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by okosodo: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Northerners are fund of creating scenes. This has led to them been called different names.Any time they create scene it does not make sense
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by etore: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
the irony is that they preach all manner of morals, truth they are the most immoral set of beings on the planet, they marry their cousins sleep with toddlers and are the dons when it comes to homesexuality , infact their religion encourages homos and lesbianism, they even 4k their cows , i lived up close with them nd i can tell u they sure dnt practise what they preach, retarded sharia fanatics ,, mere hypocryts dats wat dey are, if u check dat v.c u will see he has one small girl he is panshing, in addition to his fleet of wives, he would claim he married her, ask dat zamfara maniac .
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by donsteady(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am beginning to get piss of reading this trash, when he was in school, didn’t he hug? No body ban am oo, now he say he want ban, ibb annul ever free election and now he said he want to contest, I am sure the cow milk is making them reason or think like animals
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by donsteady(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am beginning to get piss of reading this trash, when he was in school, didn’t he hug? No body ban am oo, now he say he want ban, ibb annul ever free election and now he said he want to contest, I am sure the cow milk is making them reason or think like animals
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by candyflos(f): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Aloy+Emeka,it seems u're d vc spokesman,u had upgrade ur brain,it makes no sense to me at all, 4 crying out loud they re not in secondary school n are there only muslims in dat school?y is there no such law in other states where d number of christians is more than muslims,better go 4 a brain flushing n upgrading b4 posting rubbish here.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by tolu001: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
@etore
infact their religion encourages homos and lesbianism,

, and which religion are u referring to here ignoramus?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by banom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Topic,

And so ? he did well by banning it, was he expect us to be angry for stoping us from hugging those dirty aboki hausa girls.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
Chei . . . Spiritual conge
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by labyrinth(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
What University did the VC attend? Cus I have a feeling he was given a Honorary award! lipsrsealed
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by safariman(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ban hugging, but ok to marry a 9 year old
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Dsense(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
To me as a muslim.I find this thing ''hugging '' normal nd just random stuffs which has nothing to do with Sex.
We re not in Arab countries for God sake!!!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by missuzoma: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
Where is the school? I am sending my dear beautiful daughter there straight away.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Donmeca(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
Do they think hugging gives HIV? for God's sake hugging is still a part of greeting! that's how they confide their wives to purdah. . no allowing them to see the good things that God created. inside the same purdah, the women still commit sins. most these people that take pleasure in covering their faces perform wonders in darkness. This is the peak of the dark age. very soon they will create different classes for male and female students.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Solozzo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
I wonder what kind of women are attending this university. If you detest hugging and refused to be hugged and the other person continues to do so, you can charge them for sexual assault, or invasion of priacy. The law is there to deal with these kind of unwanted behaviours and the VC should have reminded students about taking action against stalkers who pretend to hug in order to invade sexual privacy of unwilling students. If the female students have no problem with the hugging which is normal human behaviour common with africans what is the VC's concern. He should realise that a univeristy is not an islamic state. But if students were originally informed that the university operates with islamic rules and the federal govt or state govt granted license despite this, please students keep to the rule or leave the unversity PERIOD.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
Eddow:

@aloy+emeka u can help introduce it 2 unilag nd see if u wont be burnt. OR do so in your village. Also hope u came out wit a fisrt class[ e bi laik say na u study pass] dats if u attended any uni. no offence
grin grin grin grin

Lol, why are you taking this hugging thing so serious?. Intel reaching my desk today suggests they are about to introduce it in Unilag to see if it will reduce the level of prostitution in that University.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ban hugging of female student, ?

any female must not be hugged by any male or female, kaci ko?   shocked shocked

or female can hug each other? otherwise, hugging should be banned in all its form (since men usually dont hug each other)
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by generalj1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
wonders shall never end !!!!!

these people and backwardness
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by alphabet43(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
that's what babangida wants to do with nigeria (establish sharia law), he must be stopped
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Stankoko(m): 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
the VC is just another idle mind, Another Mecca brainwashed, educated fool, Another stupid Almajiri. Why can't this people stop imposing their religion on people? It's okay if you don't want to hug, but let others be. If God doesn't like it, then let Him fight for himself. Period. Religion ko, Sharia ni
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by kemisuga(f): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Stop hugging doesnt stop bleeping init! tongue tongue
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by bibiking1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
"Thou shall not hug in public, but getting married to little kids is Allah's will"
"Thou shall be enthusiastically hypocritical"
"Thou shall not touch a woman in public, but can ravish her in dark corners of the university"
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
What happens if a female students jumps on a male student to frame him?

Can a man hug his wife who is a female student?

What happens if both male and female students were siblings?

What happens if papa [one of the faculties] hugs his female daughter [student]?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by demoore1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
HAhahaha!the VC is joking, Instead of punishing the offender with *amputation* or *1000 stroke of koboko*, he simply expel the person. He is not serious jare shocked shocked shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The English Language Equivalent Of "Yinmu"? / Could This Be The Highest JAMB Score From Northern Nigeria? / List Of Cheapest Universities In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.