Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students (11650 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / TWO Lesbians Incharge Of Female Students In Madonna University Elele Campus / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What happens if a female students jumps on a male student to frame him?
His last fingers will be cut off if they are not sure if it is a set up. This will serve as a note of warning to intending huggers.

Can a man hug his wife who is a female student?
No, limit the hugging to your bedroom.

What happens if both male and female students were siblings?
There has been so many stories of incestuous relationship in Nigeria as you can see from our dailies. If fathers can easily impregnate their daughters, siblings can hug and derive sensual pleasure. So, it is not allowed.

What happens if papa [one of the faculties] hugs his female daughter [student]?
His dicc and right hand will be history. The university has opened application apps for intending butchers who will be responsible for identifying hugging offenders and chopping off their limbs.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by willo4eva(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
:oHmmm, what are we not going to hear in Nigeria, the next thing will be ban on looking at the faces of ladies.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by daylae(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Then is best to avoid female students totally in a sharia state. If that make any sense? Don't even talk to them or relate with them in anyway.
Hope the school authority know that sharia laws has its bandary. Its not aplicable to nom muslims. And the last time i checked,the school is not for muslim students alone. And not all muslims advocate sharia law.

At least they can do with hand- shakes?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Phoenix6278(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
, this man should take a trip to the psychiatric hospital, so it is also a crime to hug in sharic law, na wa o, but it is not a crime to sleep with young underaged girls(MOHAMMED,YERIMA), pathetic, why not introduce it in schools like uniben and unilag, mtcheew, arrant nonsense
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by JUO(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
Boko haram
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by babseg(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
I think them dey KOLO-mental
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by nodullin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
safariman:

Ban hugging, but ok to marry a 9 year old
No mind dem!!!!!!! hypocrites angry angry
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by tucute: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
wat the Bleep is wrong with the hugs, a hug is just a warm mode of saying u r welcomed, infact the vc just left more important pressing issues that are disturbing the school educational system and he is there ranting about over a hug, go to his school now and see if they can boost of good power supply both phcn and a good generator set (lister) , there might even be a high defficiency in lecturers and he is there facing very very infinitesimal issues, Mr V.C please go through your scale of preference once more and see more important issues limiting the educational growth in ur school, this is a share misplacement of priorities on the V.Cs part,
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by MaiSuya(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

His last fingers will be cut off if they are not sure if it is a set up. This will serve as a note of warning to intending huggers.
No, limit the hugging to your bedroom.There has been so many stories of incestuous relationship in Nigeria as you can see from our dailies. If fathers can easily impregnate their daughters, siblings can hug and derive sensual pleasure.  shocked So, it is not allowed.His dicc and right  hand will be history. The university has opened application apps for intending butchers who will be responsible for identifying hugging offenders and chopping off their limbs.

ROFL!!! Nna you get time O. . .  grin grin
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
safariman:

Ban hugging, but ok to marry a 9 year old
Cheiii and here I was thinking na 13yrs old shocked shocked shocked

@Aloy

Can female and female hug ?

One of the northerners suggested to be that this law is needed because "kekere lo n bere pelu hugging" later it might go from hugging, to booty slapping, to kissing, to se x.

How is friendly hugging going to lead to all that. Abi dem dey say Naija men no fit control their urges again? Or that Nigerian women are simply irresistable [This one no be lie sha]?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by donsteady(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
i lean those housa aboki girls are sweet oo, let go there Zamfara there i go
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by AloyEmeka5: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Aloy

Can female and female hug ?

Not when they are lesbians otherwise death by stoning will follow.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by kabukabu50(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Not when they are lesbians otherwise death by stoning will follow.

Dayum,sounds like sharia really has taken over Nigeria,you hug Nazis make the Taliban look like the boy scouts grin grin.Enjoy, your god-forsaken country while it still exists, lol.Primitives

Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Tolulop001(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
the whole thing does not make sense, from top to bottom  angry

VC / whoever thought up the law is a pathetic ignoramus im sorry to say
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by chamotex(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
I can't go to that kind of school then.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
and to think some numpty will open a threead abusing Nigerians in diaspora,to think in this age an time people actually take things like this from a VC of all people
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
I wonder what people expect from Abokies fed with donkey's leftover milk.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by sojinat(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
Now that the VC has put a stop to hugging on campus, the pregnancy rate and HIV infection rate will skyrocket, thats always the case wen you put a stop to youth's way of life.cant the VC and school management do a proper research as to how to limit student's indulgences on campus? When is the black nation going to get it right?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
sojinat:

Now that the VC has put a stop to hugging on campus, the pregnancy rate and HIV infection rate will skyrocket, thats always the case wen you put a stop to youth's way of life.cant the VC and school management do a proper research as to how to limit student's indulgences on campus? When is the black nation going to get it right?

WRONG!!!

It just increases the rate [If it's possible to go any higher]  of Nigerian men that won't know how to 4Play before se x. When normal affections like that are taken away, you have men that can't perform affectionate body language. "Wham Bam, thank you, good night" is all they can do.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by whiteroses(f): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
not hausa alone oh even some christians, at saint francesca high, one boy says to be his girlfriend i said ok, he said sooo can i hug you? i said no but he did anyway and i thot we were alone, monday morning on assembly ground would doyin and blabla come out now! i nearly shat my pant we were both flogged six strokes of the cane angry just for hugging undecided  nigeria is backwards at times
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by osifred(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
is amazing how dis pple enact law n also our constitution law n hide in d name of sharia rule.yarima also justify dis immoral act wit sharia law.
English or modern law of 21st century is nt compatible wit sharia law so if dis pple want to continue practicisin dis law under d umbrella of nigeria, dey shld be divide dis country 4 d north 2 go wit their sharia doctrine.
Is like me killing somebody n defendin it wit ma bible say eye for eye dere d nigeria law cannt hold me 2 ramson. Hiss wrong interpretin and application of moral ethic by d vc
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
But I kinda don't mind. So if I dont like a classmate of mines, all I have to do is jump on him and oti pari fun?

Do women get punished too?
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by koolchicco: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
banom:

@ Topic,

And so ? he did well by banning it, was he expect us to be angry for stoping us from hugging those dirty aboki hausa girls.

Kikikikikikiki abi o! Guy how far? U just dey hide these days cheesy
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by MaiSuya(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
whiteroses:

not hausa alone oh even some christians, at saint francesca high, one boy says to be his girlfriend i said ok, he said sooo can i hug you? i said no but he did anyway and i thot we were alone, monday morning on assembly ground would doyin and blabla come out now! i nearly shat my pant we were both flogged six strokes of the cane angry just for hugging undecided  nigeria is backwards at times

ROLF!! Una see am Abi? It's not just practised by Sharia alone. . .

Haaaang on a sec. . .

Where exactly in the article was it mentioned that the VC was using Sharia as the driving force behind his new law?
Yeah, s'pose its this one. . .

In line with the provision of the Islamic legal code, the Vice Chancellor of the Niger State government-owned Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Professor Ibrahim Adamu Kolo, has outlawed hugging of female students in the university.

The sharia claim could have been added by the journalist in his attempt to sensationalize the story. The VC was only quoted as saying it was 'immoral'.
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by sessy2(f): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
Like im name, im don kolo.but honestly with all sincererity of purpose and proper analysis, you'll know dat this geograpical expression call Nigeria can not develop.one leader will say children shld go to sch another kolo is some where tellin them not to go becos they wont make heaven.Ted Turner just donated moni to eradicate polio but u can be too sure dat one kolo will tell them not to take vacination.so d country moves forward in d west and south but d north takes it backward.is it hugging dat killed d whole industries in d whole of d north? how does hugging become a problem dat a vc sits to think about if nt dat his kolo.stupid man
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by yomalex(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2010
It seems nobody is readin btwn d lines; @ ORIENTATION FOR STAFF VC TELLS STAFF I.E LECTURERS TO STOP HUGGING FEMALE STUDENTS. Chikena ,haba
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
PStylish:

In the RCCG, it is forbidden for opposite sexes to hug no matter how pure or innocent. I know its so with most churches. So kini big deal?
Nigeria is not a purely secular country - north or south. We are still more on the conservative side.
Most people are blindfolded by western civilization.this matter has nothing to do with religion or illiteracy.As a yoruba,there are some ethics and cultural values that I still maintain irrespective of my educational level.
In a normal Nigeria cultural setting,this is a value that is upheld.Are many of these hypocrites here can tell us how many times they have seen their mothers or fathers hugging another men or women respectively ? What is civilization about immorality ? Some guys here need to learm more about[b] ETHICS[/b] and how it go alongside with civilzation.
when issue of societal morals come up,people will start screaming unnecessarily.This is so pathetic !
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by adanny01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
To the best of my understanding, Shari'a law encourages hypocrisy. It should focus on making its followers fear God rather than man. Whats the point if i dont hug outside but take my girl to my room and f__k her brains out!
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by parki: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
My country people are the dumbest people in the world, i wish they could publish that stuff because while other countries
are chalking out irrelevant laws my people r busy including some stupid ones that are so unheard off
Re: Sharia: VC Bans Hugging Of Female Students by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
parki:

My country people are the dumbest people in the world, i wish they could publish that stuff because while other countries
are chalking out irrelevant laws my people r busy including[s] some silly ones that are so unheard off
[/s]
Are you ok ? What is unheard of about[b] conservatism[/b] ? Abeg go siddon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imsu Post Ume Update / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable / Nda Afsb: Comprehensive Report By Okedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.