Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend (25984 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by naijajobx: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
ohh
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by worshipdevice(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thank God am a Nigerian ..
You can't try this rubbish with a Nigerian man
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by dazzlingd(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
holuwajobar:
The headline is confusing my confusion.

"Zimbabwe man kicked out his parent house by wife"

As in ehn, it gave me headache reading
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by victorazyvictor(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lol women will always be the boss, as usual.

How many you don boss in Nigeria? grin
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by chiedozie198100: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
i no blame any woman wey kick out a guy with that lousy picture pose that i just saw. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by TingSpace: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by banji1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by SamNaijaboy: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
If you own the home, then fair to you.
If he owns the home, then fair to him
The day this law creeps into Nigeria is the day Nigerian men will really get to understand who they are married to grin
The TRO is the main tool women in the West use to deal with their husbands and chase him out of the home when they want to change boyfriends. It’s mostly used by African and black women though

NLmember:

See how men are upset and clicking like for this post as if Nigerian men don't do this bullshit to their wives a lot. They will just get up and decide to throw their wives out of the house with wickedness because side chic is giving them acrobatic styles in the room but they themselves can never even tolerate the thought of a woman throwing them out of the house.

Oloriburuku foolish oppressors.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by inereunwa1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Lol women will always be the boss, as usual.
for your mind ba
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
If you own the home, then fair to you.
If he owns the home, then fair to him
The day this law creeps into Nigeria is the day Nigerian men will really get to understand who they are married to grin
The TRO is the main tool women in the West use to deal with their husbands and chase him out of the home when they want to change boyfriends.It’s mostly used by African and black women though

@bold, where is your proof that its mostly black women or are you just parroting what self hating black men post on the internet to degrade black women?

Secondly regardless of who owns the home its grossly unfair to throw out a marital partner without any compensation after years of building the home together and raising children simply because you want a new partner. Many Nigerian men were doing it for years because majority of men are naturally selfish and self centered and they took advantage of the fact that society overlooks their selfish behaviour in marriage.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by SamNaijaboy: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2019
It takes a bit of a ghettoish person to make up false Domestic Abuse claims to get a TRO. Some bash their own heads against the wall or bruise their own arms to show the police to get a proper TRO. Sorry but that’s mostly ghettoish behavior from African American and some fresh off the boat Africans. Not saying other races don’t do it, but more prevalent.
African women do it in the West because they claim like you are now that men did it a lot in the past in Africa. That’s what makes them so dangerous because once they find out in the west that they can reverse things, you will be paying for something her uncle did to her aunt or her dad did to her mum without even being the culprit. Paying for someone else’s misdemeanor.
That’s why they are so dangerous to be with especially the ones coming anew from Africa. You are fighting generations of hurt that you didn’t do.

NLmember:

@bold, where is your proof that its mostly black women or are you just parroting what self hating black men post on the internet to degrade black women?

Secondly regardless of who owns the home its grossly unfair to throw out a marital partner without any compensation after years of building the home together and raising children simply because you want a new partner. Many Nigerian men were doing it for years because majority of men are naturally selfish and self centered and they took advantage of the fact that society overlooks their selfish behaviour in marriage.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
It takes a bit of a ghettoish person to make up false Domestic Abuse claims to get a TRO. Some bash their own heads against the wall or bruise their own arms to show the police to get a proper TRO. Sorry but that’s mostly ghettoish behavior from African American and some fresh off the boat Africans. Not saying other races don’t do it, but more prevalent.
African women do it in the West because they claim like you are now that men did it a lot in the past in Africa. That’s what makes them so dangerous because once they find out in the west that they can reverse things, you will be paying for something her uncle did to her aunt or her dad did to her mum without even being the culprit. Paying for someone else’s misdemeanor.
That’s why they are so dangerous to be with especially the ones coming anew from Africa. You are fighting generations of hurt that you didn’t do.

Show statistics or other reasonable proof that black women do it more, your personal hate for black woman hate and resentment against them isn't enough proof.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by SamNaijaboy: 4:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Oh please. Easy to attribute whatever (hate for black women) you want to others without proof. Facts isn’t hate.
You can start here: https://csus-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.9/2315/Final%20Thesis%20Lonnquist.pdf?sequence=3

NLmember:

Show statistics or other reasonable proof that black women do it more, your personal hate for black woman hate and resentment against them isn't enough proof.
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by SamNaijaboy: 4:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Oh please. Easy to attribute whatever (hate for black women) you want to others without proof. Facts isn’t hate.
You can start here: https://csus-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.9/2315/Final%20Thesis%20Lonnquist.pdf?sequence=3

And I stop here. Don’t deal with people who attribute things without facts. Next thing I know you are insulting- another very African thing to do

NLmember:

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:

And I stop here. Don’t deal with people who attribute things without facts. Next thing I know you are insulting- another very African thing to do

But why do you black men just love running black women down? No other race of men does this, not even Asians or Hispanics, is it because you feel intimidated by other races because of how every other race looks down on blacks so you fight your women because of low self esteem? Its baffling, the lengths black men will go to run black women down.

First of all, you claimed that African american or fresh off the boat African women have a higher tendency to file false TRO claims in order to drive their husbands out of the house and bring in boyfriends but you posted a research paper that shows nothing of the sort. This is what you posted:

This thesis attempts to expand the minimal existing research on the civil restraining order
process and race/ ethnic discrimination in the judicial granting of such orders. The data
for the following study was collected at the William R. Ridgeway Family Relations
Courthouse in Sacramento, California and contains case information from a random
sample of 308 temporary restraining order petitions filed between April 2009 and March
2010. The primary goal of this study is to determine if racial discrimination exists in the
intimate partner violence civil restraining order process in Sacramento County. The
secondary goal is to identify any racial/ethnic differences in rates of plaintiff appearance
at permanent restraining order hearings. The study reveals that there are no statistically
significant racial/ ethnic differences when receiving a temporary or permanent restraining
order.

Another part

When comparing the victimization rates of different racial and ethnic groups,
Buzawa et al. (2012:43) found that African Americans had four times the rate of IPV
compared to Whites and intimate partner violence victimizes African Americans at rates
significantly higher than most other groups. The authors also find that Mexican-born women reported rates similar to African American women when it comes to IPV victimization.

The only thing your paper shows is that black American males are more likely to display intimate partner violence to their female partners, it doesn't prove that black women file false restraining orders in order to bring in boyfriends. It is clearly written there in your pdf that perpetrators of domestic violence are higher among black American males and that is backed by FBI reports. Those women didn't file fake TROs, cases with insufficient proof of intimate partner violence accompanying request for TROs were thrown out, its also in your paper so there is no fake anything.

I am actually quite angry you made me read that entire thing looking for where there is actual proof that black women do what you claimed, I just wasted my time this morning reading something completely unrelated to your false claims

And i was not insulting you in any part of my post, stop playing victim

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by SamNaijaboy: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Alright, let me help you connect the dots:
TROs are among the most easily obtainable court orders in the West. They are obtainable exparte, without need for the other person testifying and simply require a fear of violence from the person reporting (IPV has to be reported to be a statistic) which the report says is overwhelming Black (four times as much).
Secondly, TROs are either upheld or thrown out after investigators are done with their work. Most times they are upheld just to be on the safe side.
You know why? When you testify as a black man in court against a black woman who has a four times abuse reporting rate, her lies/testimony is believed and the burden of proof is shifted to you since statistics show that she is more likely to be in an IPV. Good luck with winning that one as a black man.
Now of course the report does not delve into the reasons for the IPV and the ensuing TRO but the fact remains that if you are a black man with a black woman, you are with someone that her group has a four time reporting rate higher than the others. How the violence reported is triggered here is a moot case. The fact is that all of law enforcement knows this statistic.
If she wants you in trouble, she can fake an injury and your butt is in trouble. She is 4 times more likely to be believed to have been in an IPV. And by statistics she is more likely to report an IPV
With regards to insulting, the insinuation that I hate black women is. It was a personal attribution that you were not qualified or justified to make. You are just too used to disrespecting others not to know that personal attribution like that is disrespectful . Don’t worry not here to teach respect. That’s part of the whole package that comes with fresh of the plane & ghetto African Americans as well. For some reason they have problems respecting others properly
You have to be self-hating to not date black women. Just be careful who you date so you are not paying for what Uncle Ike did to Aunty Chioma in 1976!

NLmember:

But why do you black men just love running black women down? No other race of men does this, not even Asians or Hispanics, is it because you feel intimidated by other races because of how every other race looks down on blacks so you fight your women because of low self esteem? Its baffling, the lengths black men will go to run black women down.

First of all, you claimed that African american or fresh off the boat African women have a higher tendency to file false TRO claims in order to drive their husbands out of the house and bring in boyfriends but you posted a research paper that shows nothing of the sort. This is what you posted:

This thesis attempts to expand the minimal existing research on the civil restraining order
process and race/ ethnic discrimination in the judicial granting of such orders. The data
for the following study was collected at the William R. Ridgeway Family Relations
Courthouse in Sacramento, California and contains case information from a random
sample of 308 temporary restraining order petitions filed between April 2009 and March
2010. The primary goal of this study is to determine if racial discrimination exists in the
intimate partner violence civil restraining order process in Sacramento County. The
secondary goal is to identify any racial/ethnic differences in rates of plaintiff appearance
at permanent restraining order hearings. The study reveals that there are no statistically
significant racial/ ethnic differences when receiving a temporary or permanent restraining
order.

Another part

When comparing the victimization rates of different racial and ethnic groups,
Buzawa et al. (2012:43) found that African Americans had four times the rate of IPV
compared to Whites and intimate partner violence victimizes African Americans at rates
significantly higher than most other groups. The authors also find that Mexican-born women reported rates similar to African American women when it comes to IPV victimization.

The only thing your paper shows is that black American males are more likely to display intimate partner violence to their female partners, it doesn't prove that black women file false restraining orders in order to bring in boyfriends. It is clearly written there in your pdf that perpetrators of domestic violence are higher among black American males and that is backed by FBI reports. Those women didn't file fake TROs, cases with insufficient proof of intimate partner violence accompanying request for TROs were thrown out, its also in your paper so there is no fake anything.

I am actually quite angry you made me read that entire thing looking for where there is actual proof that black women do what you claimed, I just wasted my time this morning reading something completely unrelated to your false claims

And i was not insulting you in any part of my post, stop playing victim
Re: Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Alright, let me help you connect the dots:
TROs are among the most easily obtainable court orders in the West. They are obtainable exparte, without need for the other person testifying and simply require a fear of violence from the person reporting (IPV has to be reported to be a statistic) which the report says is overwhelming Black (four times as much).
Secondly, TROs are either upheld or thrown out after investigators are done with their work. Most times they are upheld just to be on the safe side.
You know why? When you testify as a black man in court against a black woman who has a four times abuse reporting rate, her lies/testimony is believed and the burden of proof is shifted to you since statistics show that she is more likely to be in an IPV. Good luck with winning that one as a black man.
Now of course the report does not delve into the reasons for the IPV and the ensuing TRO but the fact remains that if you are a black man with a black woman, you are with someone that her group has a four time reporting rate higher than the others. How the violence reported is triggered here is a moot case. The fact is that all of law enforcement knows this statistic.
If she wants you in trouble, she can fake an injury and your butt is in trouble. She is 4 times more likely to be believed to have been in an IPV. And by statistics she is more likely to report an IPV
With regards to insulting, the insinuation that I hate black women is. It was a personal attribution that you were not qualified or justified to make. You are just too used to disrespecting others not to know that personal attribution like that is disrespectful . Don’t worry not here to teach respect. That’s part of the whole package that comes with fresh of the plane & ghetto African Americans as well. For some reason they have problems respecting others properly
You have to be self-hating to not date black women. Just be careful who you date so you are not paying for what Uncle Ike did to Aunty Chioma in 1976!

Even inside your post it is clearly written that black american males are more likely to be incarcerated and more likely to be arrested for crime in general which also should let you know they have the lead on violent crimes including domestic violence but you choose to deceive yourself that they are innocent when it comes to domestic violence and that many women are faking injuries to bring in boyfriends.

You also have a problem with dealing with the truth that's why you lie to yourself that men are innocent and many women lie about violence just to bring in boyfriends.

Inside your research paper both complaints from men and women were used in compiling the statistical data. Men and women filed complaints of IPV, not just women. So I can also conclude that many of the black men in the study who complained of IPV were just concocting tales by moonlight because they wanted to throw their wives out and bring in side chics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos / Uncle In-law Is Becoming Unbearable / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.