Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos (25895 Views)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by nlfpmod: 8:04pm On Apr 19
All thanks to vigilant neighbours who alerted the police, these children were rescued by police officers from Ikotun Division after being locked up in a room for days by their grandmother. The children are now in safe hands while their grandmother is in police custody. Investigation is ongoing.

See something, say something!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by slaawomirr: 8:09pm On Apr 19
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..grandmothers that are suposed to be sweet..remember those days when growing up I always run to my grandmother because only she tolerate me ...my dad and mum will beat me if I do nonsense...but grandma will pamper me

She locked them probably she thinks they are witches

O boy Africans mentality are a disease

One thing about me if all you think of is that life is spiritualism and witches I will do away with you as a friend or brother

Because in my world I believe in smartness, intelligence, rational thinking, simple logic and science

Not some stupid spiritualism that do not exist

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by WiszyFraud: 8:09pm On Apr 19
sad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Ojoabidemi9(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Things dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by unclejb2(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
That's exactly how Tinubu supporters behave. No human sympathy, no conscience

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
shocked shocked shocked Too bad

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by mipeesoft(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by royalfly(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
God.. seriously people are eocked. Ahhh
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by phardhar: 8:10pm On Apr 19
This is pure evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by OfficialSam(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Hope the granny is mentally stable? Or could this be sheer wickedness? All the same, her senses should be examined.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ugodson(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
F
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by cliqtips: 8:10pm On Apr 19
Which kain lazy n incomplete news is this?

Why did she lock them up in the room?

33 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by saintopus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ugodson(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19
M
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Braimoh100(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19
How can a grandmother do this to her grandchildren. That woman must be a wicked witch

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Akfrenzy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19
grin Her Name will shock you that's why the Op was very careful 😆

This one na Grand w1tch not mother

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Racoon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19
angry Why not put the face of the wicked granny here for public recognition and reprimand instead of these nutritionally starved and traumatised children? What is wrong with our humanity?

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Hezzyluv: 8:11pm On Apr 19
"Ana burouba a cikin Legas' shocked

Ontop children wey some people dey look for ooo... shocked

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ajailer(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
The granny most likely has mental issues or why will she lock her grand children up that they are looking so starved!!

I don't think it's a case of wickedness but a case of someone that needs to be taken care of by a shrink but her child/children left her to suffer these innocent kids.
Thank God for those vigilant neighbors, may God bless them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by raphy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
She is evil kai
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by DominiQ123: 8:12pm On Apr 19
What’s the definition of Wickedness again??
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ugodson(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
What sought of Evil is this
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
U see?

Quite unfortunate..

Someone should ask why she did this kind of thing tó these innocent kids, àwọn ọmọlomo.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by IrepChrist: 8:12pm On Apr 19
These children needs urgent medical attention

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19
Wicked soul..

Make dem check the grandma very well..she can't be normal!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Nokio2: 8:12pm On Apr 19
Instead of taking them for intensive care u r now parading them on the floor as what?
That guy in the middle will still grow up to be chairman of vawulence against grandma's united
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by iwaeda: 8:12pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

Wickedness or mental health issue or she hates one of their parents. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by TrackerSK: 8:13pm On Apr 19
The story is not complete.Is she on colos,why did she lock up the children.What about the parents of the children
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
That's exactly how Tinubu supporters behave. No human sympathy, no conscience
Cow..I kw her..na Igbo people

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Seunpapa65: 8:13pm On Apr 19
Evil
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by PheelzAlmighty: 8:13pm On Apr 19
Wickedness... Sheer wickedness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.