Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) (2482 Views)

Where To Buy An Orthopedic Mattress With Risk-free Sleep Trial Period In Nigeria / I Have Had Enough From Air Bed. Need Advice On Foam Bed / Help Me Make A Decision On What Mattress To Buy (vitafoam Or Mouka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by xtophem(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are authorized ordering center to sell and distribute all product of Vitafoam Nig. Plc and subsidiaries

Are you looking to buy original top quality products in :

 Full-Orthopaedic mattress
 Semi-Orthopaedic mattress
 Spring mattress
 Regular mattress
 Beds
 Pillows
 Beddings
 Household furniture

At wholesale and factory production prices?

We currently selling top quality mattress, pillows, beds and household furniture made by Nigeria's finest and largest foam manufacturers, producer of both flexible and rigid polyurethane products, vitafoam Nig. Plc.

Note: Delivery within Lagos state is FREE OF CHARGE.

For more info and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp 08060401285

Regards.

Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by larrydan: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
ow nice mattresses
I would like to purchase a mattress
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by nicki1991(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Very nice mattresses, we are thinking of buying them for children. Are they orthopedic? And for ourselves, we chose a very high-quality memory mattress. Because, comfortable sleep is very important for us, so we decided not to spare money for a good and comfortable sleep, which will help us to be happy, healthy and efficient in order to raise children in prosperity. There's a lull mattress review so you can understand what I'm talking about. It would be nice to buy the same for children, but I think they will grow up and do it themselves, because it will cost us a fortune.
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by Tellitasitis: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2020
Hi,
The Supreme Vita foam I bought some 3 years ago would depress and take long time to recover. I bought it from a Vita Foam dealer. What could be wrong? the one bought in 2005 is still very good?
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by goodspeed963(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
nicki1991:
Very nice mattresses, we are thinking of buying them for children. Are they orthopedic? And for ourselves, we chose a very high-quality memory mattress. Because, comfortable sleep is very important for us, so we decided not to spare money for a good and comfortable sleep, which will help us to be happy, healthy and efficient in order to raise children in prosperity. There's a lull mattress review so you can understand what I'm talking about. It would be nice to buy the same for children, but I think they will grow up and do it themselves, because it will cost us a fortune.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by xtophem(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2020
larrydan:
ow nice mattresses
I would like to purchase a mattress

call me on 08060401285 lets talk better
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by xtophem(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2020
nicki1991:

call me on 08060401285 lets talk better
Re: Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) by NeonDee(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hello xtophem, is Vita heaven a Semi-Orthopaedic or Regular mattress?

And do you have one? I'm planning to get one soon

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know / I Have Never Been So Confused! / In A Typical African Home, Can The Wife Really Say No To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.