Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,866 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs (30484 Views)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2019
jneutron4000:
in fact I will start from kicking you out of Lagos the pride of Yoruba land. Come 2023, let's see if you will misbehave, what happened in 2019 will be child's play. How many Yoruba you think would want to live in you south east shithole , mind you you have no right in others people's land such as Effik Ibibio, ijaw, Itseriki, Edo etc. Stick to only Igbo speaking area.
Fool u dont have right to tell me where to stick to coward, and who told you there are no igbo speaking indigenes from those places you mentioned. Lagos is not yoruba land your yoruba pride starts and ends in ibadan brown roof state ok dont overrate yourself. Why wait until 2023 mugu? why not start it today and recieve it hot hot from "east shithole". Every leper from yoruba land now feel they have mouth to talk because of "lagos" that they dont know how it came about and who developed it. Assholee !
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by nairavsdollars(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2019
Lagos is no man's land
IloveToMess:
Fool u dont have right to tell me where to stick to coward, and who told you there are no igbo speaking indigenes from those places you mentioned. Lagos is not yoruba land your yoruba pride starts and ends in ibadan brown roof state ok dont overrate yourself. Why wait until 2023 mugu? why not start it today and recieve it hot hot from "east shithole". Every leper from yoruba land now feel they have mouth to talk because of "lagos" that they dont know how it came about and who developed it. Assholee !

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by jneutron4000: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2019
IloveToMess:
do not go and commit suicide o cause I see you are pained grin Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun 12 local government in Kwara part of Koji is Yoruba land or Oduduwa space. Imo, Enugu,Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and part of Delta Aniocha and part of Rivers in Ibo land or ( igbo biafra) according to Asari dokubo and that is where you right starts and End, if you cross to Calabar or Ijaw land, you become a dead meat I truth my Calabar people you must have seen or heard of news where there is communities clashes and the strong men from Calabar cut off and make Ibo heads to roll grin. Let me even give you little advice that will help you come 2023, once you see that Election is around the corner, tell all your igbo people to leave Yorubaland especially Lagos because your worst nightmare who happens to be a strong Awori man MC Oluomo is now NURTW chairman and his right hand man Zagadat kokozaria is with him in the state NURTW grin grin. Go to you 5 states and decide who should be your governors, and stay their to develop it and stop constituting nuisance in another man's space. tongue

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2019
jneutron4000:
do not go and commit suicide o cause I see you are pained grin Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun 12 local government in Kwara part of Koji is Yoruba land or Oduduwa space. Imo, Enugu,Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and part of Delta Aniocha and part of Rivers in Ibo land or ( igbo biafra) according to Asari dokubo and that is where you right starts and End, if you cross to Calabar or Ijaw land, you become a dead meat I truth my Calabar people you must have seen or heard of news where there is communities clashes and the strong men from Calabar cut off and make Ibo heads to roll grin. Let me even give you little advice that will help you come 2023, once you see that Election is around the corner, tell all your igbo people to leave Yorubaland especially Lagos because your worst nightmare who happens to be a strong Awori man MC Oluomo is now NURTW chairman and his right hand man Zagadat kokozaria is with him in the state NURTW grin grin. Go to you 5 states and decide who should be your governors, and stay their to develop it and stop constituting nuisance in another man's space. tongue

lol

You wan kill am?
Lagos is Igbo people no man´s land and Lagos is where they have been most successful more than anywhere in the world.

You will have to remove all your Obas and take them to Ibadan or Oshogbo so that they can install their Ezes in their ...no man´s land unless you want them to destroy you Yorubas from Ogbomosho like they destroyed the Ijaws when Ijaw took them as slaves and destroyed Igala when they came to Anambra.
Igbo warriors just landed in Lagos also known as Igbos ..no man´s land.
grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2019
jneutron4000:
do not go and commit suicide o cause I see you are pained grin Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun 12 local government in Kwara part of Koji is Yoruba land or Oduduwa space. Imo, Enugu,Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi and part of Delta Aniocha and part of Rivers in Ibo land or ( igbo biafra) according to Asari dokubo and that is where you right starts and End, if you cross to Calabar or Ijaw land, you become a dead meat I truth my Calabar people you must have seen or heard of news where there is communities clashes and the strong men from Calabar cut off and make Ibo heads to roll grin. Let me even give you little advice that will help you come 2023, once you see that Election is around the corner, tell all your igbo people to leave Yorubaland especially Lagos because your worst nightmare who happens to be a strong Awori man now NURTW chairman and man Zagadat
finally u are just blabbing like a child that u are.. Lagos is not yoruba land quit writting long Sermon..
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by jneutron4000: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol

You wan kill am?
Lagos is Igbo people no man´s land and Lagos is where they have been most successful more than anywhere in the world.

You will have to remove all your Obas and take them to Ibadan or Oshogbo so that they can install their Ezes in their ...no man´s land unless you want them to destroy you Yorubas from Ogbomosho like they destroyed the Ijaws when Ijaw took them as slaves and destroyed Igala when they came to Anambra.
Igbo warriors just landed in Lagos also known as Igbos ..no man´s land.
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Lagos is no man's land
Gbam thats all..
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by jneutron4000: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
IloveToMess:
finally u are just blabbing like a child that u are.. Lagos is not yoruba land quit writting long Sermon..
tongue tongue tongue e pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
IloveToMess:

Don´ts mind him.Lagos is Igboland....no sorry, no man´s land.. grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
May God punish anybody who bring tribal war into this forum.

Ahhhhh ba...... They swear for una?

Why cant we just be reasonable at all times.

I say it again. God punish whoever bring tribal issue here.
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
May God punish anybody who bring tribal war into this forum.

Ahhhhh ba...... They swear for una?

Why cant we just be reasonable at all times.

I say it again. God punish whoever bring tribal issue here
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ritchiee:

Don´ts mind him.Lagos is Igboland....no sorry, no man´s land.. grin
ofcourse "No man's land" afonja let it pain you too.. grin tongue tongue
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
jneutron4000:
tongue tongue tongue e pain am grin grin grin
Another childhood trait grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
IloveToMess:
ofcourse "No man's land" afonja let it pain you too.. grin tongue tongue
Yes,na Igboland...no....sorry, Igbo people no man's land,Osutribeman grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by adekolaelect(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
prince3009:

Such a response was expected from you..you didn't disappoint me! cheesy
to whom much is giving much is expected .

Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Ritchiee:
Yes,na Igboland...no....sorry, Igbo people no man's land,Osutribeman grin

No man's land is no man's land and that's what lagos is AFONJAAA! grin tongue tongue
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

Yes,na Igboland...no....sorry, Igbo people no man's land, AFONJAAA! grin tongue tongue

Even the deaf knows this,OSU.. grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ritchiee:

Even the deaf knows this,OSU.. grin
Dont die of heartache on the no man's land matter afonjaaa grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
IloveToMess:
I will die of heartache on Igbo people no man's land matter o afonjaaa grin

Osu die now.We go go troway your carcass for Abakaliki among your Osu people.Ndi ara. grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by cocolacec(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2019
legitnow:

Nigerians and Nigeria government should be very clear on wat the south africans aim to achieve.

They must not be distracted by tribe or becos mainly Yoruba and Igbos live in South Africa.

The South Africans will naturally look for a smart way to justify and excuse their behaviour.

As they have been doing, claiming criminality for taking the law into their hands and commiting crimes against foreigners.

Statement such as Gani Adams are misguided and plays right into the hands of South Africans.

Soon they will say Nigerians are not even smart, we are smarter.

The message to them is Xenophobia is unacceptable and pay compensation to the foreign business owners for the goods your people looted.

If South Africa will pay compensation it will be for Nigerians legally residing in their country and have valid business license. No country pays illegal immigrants for loosing his investments or savings unless the country is very generous like Libya around 2003- 2005.
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2019
Ritchiee:

Osu die now.We go go troway your carcass for Abakaliki among your Osu people.Ndi ara. grin
All i see is misery boy take heart Lagos remains a no man's land you hear? Ntorr! grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
IloveToMess:
All i see is misery boy take heart Lagos remains a no man's land you hear? Ntorr! grin

lol
Osu wan kill himself on top Lagos matter.
Lagos is Igbo people no man's land. Mbok cum Ntoooooor cheesy grin
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by IloveToMess: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol
Osu wan kill himself on top Lagos matter.
Lagos is Igbo people no man's land. Mbok cum Ntoooooor cheesy grin
You will die in your misery over the renowned no man's land of lagos grin Sorry... tongue
Re: Gani Adams: Nigerians Oppress South Africans With Money Made From Drugs by Ritchiee: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2019
IloveToMess:

I will die in my misery over the renowned Igbo people no man land grin Sorry... tongue
Okay..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) / Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.