Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults (3571 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / Meet Hausa Woman Who Is A Professor Of Cyber Security At Top American University / 2023: Mkpat Enin Rejects Ephraim Inyang, Warns Against Insults On Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by wingmanII: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

I know deep down that ibos are Nigerian nationalists...................just like the duplicitous Zik of Africa Onitsha.

Why is this necessary? Why insult Zik?
hating Igbos will not add anything to you rather will only diminish you.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
T9ksy:

Whilst you are no different from the albino cownu.

When was the last time you took a good at yourself in the mirror? Believe me, when you do, you will see nothing but a d.um.b ethnic champion staring back at you.
This is how pain someone is when they pay rent to a stranger ( igbo ) in his own land

Make sure u pay your landlord

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by franchasng: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
My brothers from southwest will not agree with you madam, they hate Igbos for having sense and working hard to be successful, that's the crime of the Igbos.

Yes we have some unscrupulous Igbos spoiling the good name of the great Igbo tribe but they are very small and insignificant, the only crime Igbos have committed against others is being focused on success through entrepreneurship, business, etc, nothing else.

But they can keep hating, they can't stop the shine cool

God bless you and your generation madam kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by LZAA: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
immhotep:

Sifia pains.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii adaibeku
Fear of igbo domination and wanting igbo wife things grin
Cc GMBuharii gwarotango Afamed Afonjaconehead

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by LZAA: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

This is how pain someone is when they pay rent to a stranger ( igbo ) in his own land

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by gwarotango: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
LZAA:

Just as you are asking for Biafra, all we need is RUGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yorubasaredogs:
When will all these self inflicted jealousy against the igbo people stop. How can someone spend his entire time on this forum insulting igbos. He uses different monikers attacking people that care not of his existence. Imagine.

@ Bolded...................and this coming from a person with such a profile handle.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
wingmanII:

Why is this necessary? Why insult Zik?
hating Igbos will not add anything to you rather will only diminish you.

What insult? Am just stating a Fact grin
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by T9ksy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

How many times do I have to tell you that 1). i don't live in my own land

2). i own my own house and

3). i don't have any ibo lodgers (as from my experience, they tend to be too much trouble).

1 Like

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Ojiofor: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
gwarotango:
Just as you are asking for Biafra, all we need is RUGA

RUGA is sure in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

Cc Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by LZAA: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
immhotep:

Cc Lzaa
T9ksy wont like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by PeaceNexus(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
That's how people filled with hate reason...just allow him to be roped and bathed in his own hate and failure
frosbel2:

okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by gwarotango: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
LZAA:

gwarotango is angered by this post. You're gonna have to go appease the gods angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by LZAA: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2019
gwarotango:
gwarotango is angered by this post. You're gonna have to go appease the gods angry
Sai ruga kikikiki grin
Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by gwarotango: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2019
LZAA:

Sai ruga kikikiki grin
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Woman Defends Igbos Against Insults by 1Sharon(f): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2019
What an olosho. Her ankles are all on display

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Receives New VT4 Main Battle Tanks From China / OBASEKI: APC Governors Move Against Oshiomhole, Vow To ‘cut Him To Size’ / #Edodecides2020: Obaseki Takes Early Lead-PREMIUM TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.