Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,088 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) (61336 Views)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / Man Sells Pure Water In A Corporate Wear In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by slysteel: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2019
As him dey hustle now,some people no go take note tomorrow if he opens his bottle water company and becomes rich na the same people go gather say him do ritual.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2019
srclark:
for you it is all about the commodity he his selling have you considered the service part of it ? Some people need customized bottle water and all that some need that extra touch to their event at a very minimal cost people like this can do that for you .When you employ services of guys like this for drinks for an occasion trust me this guys know the books and cronies of the market and will get you the best prices ever and original products as long as you are ready to give them that commission they need from you .You won’t know the worth of people like this guy until they come to your rescue I know what am saying cause I have experienced where they saved my big day for me although it was nothing to do with water or drinks

There is no justification to wearing a suit on a hot sunny day to sell Bottle water.

If he did it for the Camera, no problems.

If he did it as a business strategy, it is a whack one!

As simple as ABC.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2019
JonOlive:

My guy found a way to attract national attention (sympathy). Now he's got it. Hes actually smarter than most of us wasting away surfing the net 247

If he is doing it for the camera, no problems

If he did it as a business strategy to improve sales, then it is a whack one!
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2019
hify9935:
that is why it's called "corporate water"...lol.

lol cheesy

Absolutely
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2019
360command:
I understand what you mean but you must note the difference between uniform jobs and non uniform jobs.. all those work sector you mentioned are uniforms type of jobs.. Factory workers have their uniforms, footballers have their uniform.. as a pure water seller, there is no uniform to be worn. I can put on any clothes ..even factory workers can wear suit but they must put their glowing vest and a steel toe shoe on which is mandatory.. I tell you what, it will be wrong for a uniform worker to put on any cloth ..

I guess you didn't understand my input.
Why did they make footballers wear boot and not slippers? It is to improve their output.

Factory workers are told to wear boot to improve their output, agility, and safety.

How will this guy on suit be able to chase buyers and deliver to them, when he is already tied up inside a suit?

Business wise, this is bullshit.

If he is using it as a strategy to gain sympathy, then it is FINE.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Bamikay(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Work is work.

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by 360command: 6:01am On Sep 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I guess you didn't understand my input.
Why did they make footballers wear boot and not slippers? It is to improve their output.

Factory workers are told to wear boot to improve their output, agility, and safety.

How will this guy on suit be able to chase buyers and deliver to them, when he is already tied up inside a suit?

Business wise, this is bullshit.

If he is using it as a strategy to gain sympathy, then it is FINE.
still wrong.. he can still be able to chase buyers.. for factory workers, it does not improve productivity but helps in safety measures..
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Not good and it is bullshit, I will explain.

Have you see a factory worker putting on a suit?

Or a footballer wearing an helmet and safety boot?

Every work sector have a dress code that allows for seamless workflow.

If he is doing this for the camera, no biggie then.

If this is real, then he needs some reorientation.

You are a Biafran Bush Boy undecided
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by srclark: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

There is no justification to wearing a suit on a hot sunny day to sell Bottle water.

If he did it for the Camera, no problems.

If he did it as a business strategy, it is a whack one!

As simple as ABC.
his packaging is for people that have foresight and also for people ready to give others a ladder to climb irrespective of whatever they do .Dont just sit over there and be a critic .I know a particular man in Benin that sells fruit in a cart and he dresses corporate he has been doing this for over 10 years or more now and he sells like wow what his selling point it’s the dressing so mr know it all stop saying what you don’t know I am attaching a picture for you to see this is the one I could get sometimes he goes on 3 piece suit.what he his selling is also a commodity abi this one is also doing it for the camera cause this man has been doing this thing for more than 10 years you will see him inside GRA Benin you will see him there

Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Igwesamco: 9:45am On Sep 08, 2019
I pray he will leave to tell story
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Macgabe(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
Not good and it is bullshit, I will explain.

Have you see a factory worker putting on a suit?

Or a footballer wearing an helmet and safety boot?

Every work sector have a dress code that allows for seamless workflow.

If he is doing this for the camera, no biggie then.

If this is real, then he needs some reorientation.

You have solid point. My thought is that he's doing this to attract favour from people who may find his way of business impressive.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Ezonman(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2019
lifezone247:
Package. Corporate water, corporate guy. OP that's ain't pure water pls.
o

If it is not pure water, then it's dirty water
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
is it a must you wear suits,before selling purewater.
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
somebody should zoom dat I.d inside his suit
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by jafol(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
He is into occultism he needs to sell water to gullible people to carry their destinies helloooo
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Niyyhat: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Anything to trend!

For the camera....smh!
Re: Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) by Niyyhat: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
Macgabe:

You have solid point. My thought is that he's doing this to attract favour from people who may find his way of business impressive.
Impressive indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Sells Doughnut Helped By A Nigerian Lawyer, Effiong / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.