Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect (10674 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
To the neutral parties:
Don't you ever wonder why people must choose between the two? Like there's a NL rule that states, "If You Dislike Omotola, You Must Like Genevieve And Vice Versa" or else die. I remember sometime back in another thread when Genny's fans expressed anger over Omotola's weight loss. And in another thread Omotola's fans were so angered by D'banj's declaration of his "love" for her. It's all so silly, don't you think?

I dont hate neither, I just dont rate Nollywood in general, Ok its what we have agree but its still not up to scratch!!!! and I hate it when a group of ki$$-@$$ want to rub our nose up with the name Genny!!! Genny farts, its on here, Genny poo its on here, Got me thinking are we dealing with an A-list star here or some local Celeb!!!! like you said the bitterness here is all about tribe than the 2 actress, if its not Nigeria v Ghanaian actresses, its Igbo v Yoruba,

Genny on Oprah and everyone expect us to start having goose bumps or are we not talking about the same lady that called all Nigerian thieves

Genny on CNN (If am correct SEAL was on the same webpage)
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by fab4ever: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
@Goodgirl
  Nairobi.

Help me see wahala. This two women as i heard have even made peace.

It is sickening. Haba. What is civilization if we cannot accept the differences between two people and still respect them?

Are we saying that rather than Genevieve-Nigerian being recognised for something positive we prefer negative press like the Independence bomb blast? Abdulmutallabs attempted bomb blast, Corruption etc
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

I dont hate neither, I just dont rate Nollywood in general, Ok its what we have agree but its still not up to scratch!!!! and I hate it when a group of ki$$-@$$ want to rub our nose up with the name Genny!!! Genny farts, its on here, Genny poo its on here, Got me thinking are we dealing with an A-list star here or some local Celeb!!!! like you said the bitterness here is all about tribe than the 2 actress, if its not Nigeria v Ghanaian actresses, its Igbo v Yoruba,

Genny on Oprah and everyone expect us to start having goose bumps or are we not talking about the same lady that called all Nigerian thieves

Genny on CNN (If am correct SEAL was on the same webpage)
lol
Genny is not a local star,btwn,if u dont like seeing threads with Gennys poo and farts,u dont have to click it open,much less reply.If you do keep replying,it might be that u are obsessed or u are a "STAN"(ie stalker or fan)
@Topic,Gud for her!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
Genny is not a local star

So what is she?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Iyineda(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
Genne is gorgeous. Really one Naija celebrity that I appreciate for her work and booty. grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Mygoldie(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
overrated. i d i o t. , mtchew!!!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
How is that necessary? Na envy go kill some of you. Ode buruku . grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by leahdee(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
This is great news,shows she has taken another step ahead.From Oprah to CNN,but to appear for CNN no be any big deal oh!Especially as they are many Nigerian journalists there.
No point comparing Omo and Genny,any one reigns in her own domain,Omo can as well feature on air CNN,seems d proceedure will be long cos her husband will need to approve and stuffs.
These two ladies are simply great ladies,period.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
I'm just happy that Gene has got these fake niggars cumming in their boxers, and those b[i]i[/i]tches sweating in their fake weaves. Ha Ha, Gene has got you haters sweating.

And the one saying he is not bothered about her. You've made almost 20 posts in this thread alone. . . Thursday morning joblessness na bad thing. kiss
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^ You said you dont want him to quote or reply you as you are not going to reply him,yet you keep coming back to insult him? What are you trying to prove?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ You said you dont want him to quote or reply you as you are not going to reply him,yet you keep coming back to insult him? What are you trying to prove?

I call anyone name ? A lot of people said they can't be bothered with Genny, and a lot of people have replied the thread
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ You said you dont want him to quote or reply you as you are not going to reply him,yet you keep coming back to insult him? [/b]What are you trying to prove?

I kept [b]coming back
to insult him ? Na Wa. Hope it's the same thread we are referring to.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^ You don't have to call names, we all know who you are talking about.We all know who said he sint bothered about her and has made almost "20" posts.

You even have the time to count his posts this thursday morning. How come you know its almost 20?I can see you have a lot of time in your hands
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
kadman:

I kept coming back to insult him ? Na Wa. Hope it's the same thread we are referring to.

OK

kadman:

I'm just happy that Gene has got these fake niggars cumming in their boxers, and those b[i]i[/i]tches sweating in their fake weaves. Ha Ha, Gene has got you haters sweating.

And the one saying he is not bothered about her. You've made almost 20 posts in this thread alone. . . Thursday morning joblessness na bad thing. kiss

kadman:

I just addressed this in another post. Negro is a sadist who never has anything positive to say. Fustration na bad thing. **shakes head**
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ You don't have to call names, we all know who you are talking about.We all know who said he sint bothered about her and has made almost "20" posts.

You even have the time to count his posts this thursday morning. How come you know its almost 20?I can see you have a lot of time in your hands

Yeah about the same time as you have, since you also know "the person who has made about 20 posts" too, and apprently can read between the lines of my post to know who I'm referring to  
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
kadman:

Yeah about the same time as you have, since you also know "the person who has made about 20 posts" too, and apprently can read between the lines of my post to know who I'm referring to  

Yes I have time on my hands, Where did I state that I dont have time? . I wasnt the one that posted about joblessness. I was expecting the poster to be a lot busy you know

kadman:

And the one saying he is not bothered about her. You've made almost 20 posts in this thread alone. . . Thursday morning joblessness na bad thingkiss
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jenny[b]Kad[/b]ry and [b]Kad[/b]man,  shocked grin
make una comot from road let's discuss OmoT and Genny jo. angry
Mr and Mrs. Kad, una fight nor suppose end for bedroom last night?   grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
Comot hiaa who dey fight angry angry angry NA you I dey come fight for eyeing my Van vicker angry angry angry
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Yes I have time on my hands, Where did I state that I dont have time? . I wasnt the one that posted about joblessness. I was expecting the poster to be a lot busy you know

Being Gene's PA na full time paying job. We thank God  cheesy

Missy ★ B:

Jenny[b]Kad[/b]ry and Kad[/b]man,  shocked grin
make una comot from road let's discuss [b]OmoT and Genny jo
. angry
Mr and Mrs. Kad, una fight nor suppose end for bedroom last night?   grin grin

Lol, I no fight o. Na only Gene haters I dey fight
MissyB, have you noticed everytime in any Gene's thread, someone would bring up Omotola to start comparing, and then except Gene's fans not to say anything. For where it's not gonna happen.
Peace ko Peace ni.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^Ok concentrate at work. You should be busy setting her up for her appointments not counting OMars post. Genny suppose sack you
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by ud4u: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
Busy bodies plentyoohhh, Abaa
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Comot hiaa who dey fight angry angry angry NA you I dey come fight for eyeing my Van vicker angry angry angry
Fight me on NL- I fight Van under the sheet. cheesy wink

kadman:

Lol, I no fight o. Na only Gene haters I dey fight
MissyB, have you noticed everytime in any Gene's thread, someone would bring up Omotola to start comparing, and then except Gene's fans not to say anything. For where it's not gonna happen.
Peace ko Peace ni.
I have o. Only on Mercury will pesin bash Genny to upgrade OmoT and expect me to keep shut. As Genny's PA[Yes, i deh follow you drag job], I'll continue to defend her. Who nor like- Go and Die. grin

BTW, Omar22 is confused.  cool He doesn't like Genny yet, comments on every thread about Genny.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Kad vs Kad

I was enjoying the fact that you two are fighting over which bum cheek of Genny you want to kiss!!!

But you might have a bigger fight on your hand because Missy B has her lip in-print on Genny's @$$
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

@ Kad vs Kad

I was enjoying the fact that you two are fighting over which bum cheek of Genny you want to kiss!!!

But you might have a bigger fight on your hand because Missy B has her lip in-print on Genny's @$$

You need to get a life.Its cheap and priceless.

Missyb

See you, dey dream. cool Van wey be my 4th baby dada. grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
You need to get a life.Its cheap and priceless.

You need to grow a pair?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
Lol funny enough I am not even a genny and omotola fan. I am more on em oldbies like liz benson and co and not em two.

But it will not stop me from saying that genny and omotola are both good actresses. Extremely good.

Genny is a good actress and so is omotola, kate henshaw, stella damascus, name them

person wey see good should talk and stop been jealous
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

@ Kad vs Kad

You see you're a dunce, where anywhere did the other Kad. . if you mean JennyKardy suck up to Genny ? The times she even replied this thread was to say I should stop insulting you. When getting a life, also get some reading glasses.
As for me @ss kissing, thank you. I like it like that.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
You see you're a dunce, where anywhere did the other Kad. . if you mean JennyKardy suck up to Genny ? The times she even replied this thread was to say I should stop insulting you. When getting a life, also get some reading glasses.
As for me @ss kissing, thank you. I like it like that.

Numpty ask your GP for an upgrade your medication, and please do have a reign check on the @ss-Ki$$ing (by the way what does Attiku taste like)
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Lol funny enough I am not even a genny and omotola fan. I am more on em oldbies like liz benson and co and not em two.

But it will not stop me from saying that genny and omotola are both good actresses. Extremely good.

Genny is a good actress and so is omotola, kate henshaw, stella damascus, name them

person wey see good should talk and stop been jealous

I think that's a list of very good actresses. Some have been more successful than others. There are only 2 Nigerian celebrities in the world that I would ever bother replying a thread on. One of them is Ms Nnaji.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by leahdee(f): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
hahahahahahaha,e dey like dis thread go long oh!Interesting exchanges.Genny on CNN,how Omotola come inside?Is it neccessary?
We go see oh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by africhika(f): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga on: Yesterday at 08:04:11 PM:

Over-hyped piece of poo

[size=18pt]LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]

Corky Joe on: Today at 01:05:18:

dark skin womens are ugly (no oofeinse)  angry 

[size=18pt]yeah--everyone on NL knows you hate dark-skinned beauties, so u don't have to go on every thread to make your point.[/size]

[size=14pt]personally, i'm not a huge fan of genny's but i give her props!!!! she carries herself very well and has great fashion sense[/size]
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by hackney(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
One day ppl will burst out crying out of jealousy on this NL.

LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This University Girls Are Doing With Each In Their Hostel Photos/video / Tosin Adekeye Revolutionalizing Nigeria's Cyberspace With Estol Africa / Shocking!!! Rapper Nicki Minaj Expose Her Massive Butt In Shocking NEw video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.